The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Did you like it? I have loved the Monarch since they released them. I have the carbon as on your picture for my X and it is not very good. It it is to weak in the bottom part and not as snug fit as they use to have. Not liking it at all so now using a Speck Presido Grip instead

Yes, it's the same as all the other Monarch cases. Loose & Saggy.
Here's a graphic and it's not my Port Plug causing the problem.

saggy1.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

The images don’t show up for me?

I’m not into 100 cases like I used to be. I don’t like colored cases for sure (I need something that matches) and I’m just super satisfied with otterbox. I only used the crystal edition on the 7 plus and 8 plus when I had it. Have to say I broke the habit of buying more than one case

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

I dont remember the 7/8 Monarch i had being saggy, is it a deal breaker or not if left alone?

It's not a deal breaker. IMO the Monarch is still one of the best looking iPhone X cases out.
They just should have made the bottom part a little thicker.

Some people don't like the look of the Monarch but I love it. :rolleyes:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone like this Muted Waters green Symmetry case?
Thinking about exchanging it for the Fine Port dark red one.

mw01.jpgmw02.jpgmw03.jpgmw04.jpgmw05.jpgmw06.jpgmw07.jpg

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
460743_XDoria_DefenseLux_iPhone8_Ballistic-Nylon_00_1024x1024.jpg

I bought this case for my Iphone x and its the best case i have have ever owned. I generally hate cases and almost never use them! I tend to buy them and a day or two later i remove them lol This case however feels great, Its such a perfect fit that it almost feels like its part of the phone. Buttons are the same. They work flawlesly. It adds a tiny bit of bulk and thats the only thing that remind you that you have a case on it. I love it and highly recommend it :)

Muhairi89

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
download.png

Got my iphone x case from storyleather.com. Love their custom leather covers, you can choose the leather pattern and the color as well. patterns consists of saffiano cross pattern, smooth fine grain, pebbled grain, ostrich pattern, crocodile pattern.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Absolutely love the otterbox symmetry. Had it for my other iPhones (7 plus and 8 plus) and I just love the quality and feel

I bought one at BB on Black Friday for 23.99. Love the hard shell. But hated the width of the case and the weight. Debating if I want to return it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Anybody picked up the Apple Cosmos Blue in silicone? I've seen quite a few with the leather Cosmos, but not the silicone. I sorta feel like Apple read my post saying I loved the color of the leather one, but that I don't use leather. Ha!

I have the cosmos leather and love it. Have no intentions on getting the silicone. It’s a lint magnet. Every time I pull my phone out of my pocket in a silicone case, it’s caked with lint.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I bought one at BB on Black Friday for 23.99. Love the hard shell. But hated the width of the case and the weight. Debating if I want to return it.

I have had plus for so long so it doesn’t bother me. To me the case adds enough to be sturdy in the hand but keeping the same form factor. I personally love the feel. What were you considering instead?

What color symmetry did you get?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal