The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Just ordered the Black/Lime green Lifeproof fre, its suppose to be in stock according to chat from one of our biggest retailers, will see. $87AUD delivered so not too bad for here, hated the home button on previous lifeproofs so should be interesting to see how it goes with the X and swiping.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Wow, blast from the past. I just had a rush of old threads pop into my mind from CrackBerry LOL.

The good old days.

I still occasionally get out my 8330 that I changed the housing on so everything was blacked out, including trackball and keyboard.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Just ordered the Black/Lime green Lifeproof fre, its suppose to be in stock according to chat from one of our biggest retailers, will see. $87AUD delivered so not too bad for here, hated the home button on previous lifeproofs so should be interesting to see how it goes with the X and swiping.

I'm wondering how the Face ID will work through the plastic screen protector. They sure are dragging their butts releasing the Fre.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Honestly everyone at work has thought I’ve been caseless for several days, that’s how close it mimics the look of the naked silver.

Got mine and like it! But I got the silver by accident when I wanted clear. Did you get silver (I think you did)? Any issues with the silver flaking?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Got mine and like it! But I got the silver by accident when I wanted clear. Did you get silver (I think you did)? Any issues with the silver flaking?

I have the silver - no issues at all and I haven’t been gentle with it at all either. I even cleaned it with a Lysol wipe and the chemical didn’t affect it.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Fresh off the boat after only 15 days at sea. :concern:

View attachment 120930

Did you like it? I have loved the Monarch since they released them. I have the carbon as on your picture for my X and it is not very good. It it is to weak in the bottom part and not as snug fit as they use to have. Not liking it at all so now using a Speck Presido Grip instead

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Ordered the UAG Carbon Fiber Monarch direct from UAG, they shipped it from Hong Kong and it took 15 days to arrive. :mad:

Here are a few pictures and yes it has the same loose, saggy bottom as all the other Monarch's. You might need to collect that 10 year warranty on day one. The last picture is of the blacked out Best Buy exclusive Monarch next to the carbon fiber.

cf01.jpg cf02.jpgcf03.jpgcf04.jpgcf05.jpgcf06.jpgcf07.jpgcf08.jpgcf09.jpgcf10.jpgcf11.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Anybody picked up the Apple Cosmos Blue in silicone? I've seen quite a few with the leather Cosmos, but not the silicone. I sorta feel like Apple read my post saying I loved the color of the leather one, but that I don't use leather. Ha!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I have the silver - no issues at all and I haven’t been gentle with it at all either. I even cleaned it with a Lysol wipe and the chemical didn’t affect it.

Some reviews mentioned it. Ordered the clear that I wanted, will send this one back with something else I needed to return. I like the feel just want the 100% clear one. Should have it Sunday. :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Anybody picked up the Apple Cosmos Blue in silicone? I've seen quite a few with the leather Cosmos, but not the silicone. I sorta feel like Apple read my post saying I loved the color of the leather one, but that I don't use leather. Ha!

I have that one. I like the color a lot, but I tend to use my white silicone most since I like the contrast. Think I'll put the blue on now that you mention it!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I have that one. I like the color a lot, but I tend to use my white silicone most since I like the contrast. Think I'll put the blue on now that you mention it!

I got the Jet White Totalle for the same reason (contrast). I may have to pick up the Cosmos Blue silicone at some point. I just don't like that they don't cover the entire bottom.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox