The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Get the blue ombre clear! It’ll match your nails!

I’m waiting for a crystal edition case to come out! The otterbox clear cases tend to yellow quickly! I’ve seen a few come through my store already looking pretty bad (side note: I don’t have blue nails anymore )

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I’m waiting for a crystal edition case to come out! The otterbox clear cases tend to yellow quickly! I’ve seen a few come through my store already looking pretty bad (side note: I don’t have blue nails anymore )

I messaged you. Not sure if you changed your # or not!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Black. It just looks the best and matches everything

I’m getting an iPhone X for work and I’ll probably use the mixed berry symmetry on that one so I can tell my personal from my work one

The only thing I don't like are the diamond patterns it leaves on the back of you phone after you take the case off.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I do but it's the iOttie Easy One Touch 4 (non charging) model and everything works perfect with this combo.

Ok, the button on it looks same as my wireless one, the uag plasma wouldnt push in because of the recess in case, the Monarch looks not as deep, you have pathfinder which looks same and Monarch what do you think?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Ok, the button on it looks same as my wireless one, the uag plasma wouldnt push in because of the recess in case, the Monarch looks not as deep, you have pathfinder which looks same and Monarch what do you think?

The iOttie 4 wireless charging mount only has a tiny little square button that activates the closing arms. The one I have has a much larger activation area.

The Monarch back does not look as deep as the Pathfinder and Plasma cases.
The next time I go to WalMart I'll be sure to have my phone in the Monarch case and check it with the iOttie One Touch 4 wireless mount as they have them in the store.

I'll let you know in a day or two.

This is the one I have:

iott01.jpg

This is the one you have and are talking about?
wireless.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The iOttie 4 wireless charging mount only has a tiny little square button that activates the closing arms. The one I have has a much larger activation area.

The Monarch back does not look as deep as the Pathfinder and Plasma cases.
The next time I go to WalMart I'll be sure to have my phone in the Monarch case and check it with the iOttie One Touch 4 wireless mount as they have them in the store.

I'll let you know in a day or two.

This is the one I have:

Yes thats mine, Great thanks for that :) You guys have such good choices to shop, we only just had Amazon Australia open 2 days ago.
Still waiting for Caudabe Sheath 15 days now, apparently its in Sydney and i am 6 hours north ;)

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Damage I've done since getting my iPhone X, 15-Nov. Digging them all. I keep them in a box on my dresser and pick a different one at least twice weekly. Nuts, I'm told.

c52497ef0b644209ee4e03138bbc6e1e.jpg

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

I ordered this case for my mother off of amazon for $55 last month, but now it’s only $36 plus a 10% off coupon with a 3-6 week wait until it ships.

ba611166cc16a32b471cb679b4294444.jpg

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

Well I got the Project Red leather case. I LOVE the buttons on this thing but the case is too slippery for one handed use. I hope over time it develops some grip.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

Well I got the Project Red leather case. I LOVE the buttons on this thing but the case is too slippery for one handed use. I hope over time it develops some grip.

I love the leather case, but like more texture.... I've been using this one for two weeks and absolutely love it. Looks great and very grippy.
8f4251eb9eaa8e886d6fd977667dd9c7.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro