The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Here’s a couple pics as you can see fits pretty dang good.

Good case, i had to return mine as it wouldn't lock into my iOttie wireless car charger because of the deeper part where UAG logo is, also came scratched inside :( will have to stick to flat back cases, still waiting for my Caudabe Sheath, snail mail to Australia, 14 days now since order.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I'm in dfw, and they play here 4/20 and I go to Palm Beach for work 4/19. Bummer, but they play Palm Beach 4/24, so I'm staying and bought two tickets and will have to get a friend to come or be the lonely guy at the concert.
I don't have to ask, it was awesome?

Very! And I rewarded myself with the Apple Store today for not hurting myself.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

Well I may regret this but I’ve decided this phone is too pretty to cover up with a case. So it’s now naked. Keep your fingers crossed lol

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Otterbox Symmetry case (black) along with a good quality glass screen protector. I feel that my phone is totally protected and the case doesn’t add too much bulk for me. Feels good in the hand and it looks great.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

The camera is slightly raised with a chrome edge and there is a slight lip around the edge but not so high that it interferes with gestures. Really happy with it.

The chrome edge around the camera doesn’t interfere with photos.

Ordered the clear one. Coming Friday :)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Omg I may have to buy something from Verizon even though I'm on att if I can do it without having service with them. My wife loves otters lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2