The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Argh - I have been a Candyshell fan since my iPhone 4 and I have a love affair with the combo of pink and grey. This is TORTURE.

Sorry for torturing you reeneebob!

Hate to say it, but the case is super cute. Mom loves it! (She also really, really enjoys the X’s Animoji feature, lol! Getting LOTS of texts from her lately! )

And Candyshells are great - years ago my husband’s 4S (in its black and grey Candyshell) was run over by a car face down on the asphalt and the phone survived without any damage at all. Not one scratch!

Case looked ok too, just minimal scratches from when the phone slid off his lap and skidded on the asphalt (and into oncoming traffic!) while he was getting out of the car. 🤦🏻*♀️

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I got the Sena Ultraslim, leather sleeve/pouch. I've had the Ultraslim's since the iPhone 4 and find them excellent quality, stylish, and last to. I had my last one for three years and there was nothing wrong with it, all the stitching was still intact, and it was only that I was getting the X, that made me get another.

I made a video review on the Sena UltraSlim for the iPhone X over on YouTube. Here's the link to it:

https://youtu.be/Jm_DtyIER0w

I used these cases many years ago and loved them. Back then I was against cases and screen protectors because the plastic felt horrible and I didn’t want to risk scratching my display. That all changed when Tempered Glass became available and I’m happy it did because it’s easier to just remove the phone from my pocket and see the display.

But yes, definitely recommend Sena if you’re looking for a slim but high quality pocket pouch.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

almost ordered one today. how does it do with the edges? is the back flush with the camera or slightly raised?

The camera is slightly raised with a chrome edge and there is a slight lip around the edge but not so high that it interferes with gestures. Really happy with it.

The chrome edge around the camera doesn’t interfere with photos.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Sorry for torturing you reeneebob!

Hate to say it, but the case is super cute. Mom loves it! (She also really, really enjoys the X’s Animoji feature, lol! Getting LOTS of texts from her lately! )

And Candyshells are great - years ago my husband’s 4S (in its black and grey Candyshell) was run over by a car face down on the asphalt and the phone survived without any damage at all. Not one scratch!

Case looked ok too, just minimal scratches from when the phone slid off his lap and skidded on the asphalt (and into oncoming traffic!) while he was getting out of the car. 🤦🏻*♀️

God. Dammit. It’s now been purchased. It’s almost Christmas I’m not done shopping for OTHER people. 🤬

iCoutinoc

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Evutec carbon fiber!

https://www.evutec.com/products/iph...-karbon-black-for-iphone-x-afix-included.html

My local Target store had it in stock.

They also have in ballistic nylon for ten bucks cheaper. Works great and comes with magnetic mount that clips on AC vent grill in car. Magnet is very strong and phone doesn't move and wireless charging works fine.

Case feels grippy with half the bulk of the otterbox symmetry but does not compromise protection for typical waist to ground drops.

I had that case on my iphone 7, and I love it, saddly im in Mexico and still cant buy it for my iphone X, its a shame target doesnt ship it here, so i buy the ballistic meanwhile, its good but not as good as the CF one.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Drove four hours for a concert and there is a an Apple Store in the vicinity. Walked out with a dark aubergine leather.

c99564d2a2ad59567e734a004d005365.jpg

I was also being deliberately ignored by the blue shirts for twenty minutes so I raised my hand until the manager came over and found out what the fuss was about.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

Drove four hours for a concert and there is a an Apple Store in the vicinity. Walked out with a dark aubergine leather.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/c99564d2a2ad59567e734a004d005365.jpg

I was also being deliberately ignored by the blue shirts for twenty minutes so I raised my hand until the manager came over and found out what the fuss was about.

Haha, grade school tactics! Let us know how the concert was! Foo Fighters? My buddy loves them.

Chuck_loads

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Sorry yes the uag. I had also read a few reviews of people saying it was loose or kind of saggy along the bottom edge of the screen have you noticed this

Here’s a couple pics as you can see fits pretty dang good.

Attachments

• CE0487A3-C460-4A0F-A0BB-972FCAA5DAAD.jpeg
    CE0487A3-C460-4A0F-A0BB-972FCAA5DAAD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 766087F5-6E6D-4BE0-8F7E-C1F9E7E08998.jpeg
    766087F5-6E6D-4BE0-8F7E-C1F9E7E08998.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171205/c99564d2a2ad59567e734a004d005365.jpg

Sorry to hear about your recent experience @ that Apple Store, but, for future reference if you have the Apple Store app on your phone, you can use the self checkout feature of the app to make some purchases @ Apple Stores without any store employee involvement. The app uses the phone’s camera to scan a barcode on the item you want to purchase, if it recognizes the item it will take you to that item in the app and offer you the option of using Apple Pay to purchase it with. I’ve bought a couple of cases for the ‘X’ with it recently. I scanned the cases, used Apple Pay to purchase them, got an emailed receipt, and walked out of the store without any hassle.
This doesn’t work on every item in the store (not that I tried them all), but it did recognize the Bose SoundSport Free wireless earbuds, which cost $249.95...
I was just price checking those...

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

I'm in dfw, and they play here 4/20 and I go to Palm Beach for work 4/19. Bummer, but they play Palm Beach 4/24, so I'm staying and bought two tickets and will have to get a friend to come or be the lonely guy at the concert.
I don't have to ask, it was awesome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2