The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Hopefully, it’ll be worth it.
RhinoShield offers some great cases with amazing protection.

Ive liked their CrashGuard and Playproof for previous iteration phones but ~$75 puts it into a whole new category than previous iterations lol. 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️(I did splurge and buy one of $30 lenses deal, but still $55 without).

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Ive liked their CrashGuard and Playproof for previous iteration phones but ~$75 puts it into a whole new category than previous iterations lol. 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️(I did splurge and buy one of $30 lenses deal, but still $55 without).

Yeah, I did enjoyed the CrashGuard and PlayProof when I used it with my 6s Plus.

I like the amount of protection that it offers, but I still go back to my Apple leather cases.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Yeah, I did enjoyed the CrashGuard and PlayProof when I used it with my 6s Plus.

I like the amount of protection that it offers, but I still go back to my Apple leather cases.

Yeah I do like the Leathers. I have a Taupe I occasionally wear

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Apple Olive Silicone and Olive Watch Sports band. This case feels nicer than the black one i have, not sure because new. The AW band is very comfortable and gets a perfect fit. Surfing with it will be the test.

vkU%7qNmQNilKyb3imKjCA.jpgCHWWSLx+R8G5qtfT4Z7Sfg.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Argh - I have been a Candyshell fan since my iPhone 4 and I have a love affair with the combo of pink and grey. This is TORTURE.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Well, maybe I lied. I just don’t want to see anyone buy it. It’s the Hex Focus case. There’s a lot of bad to go over in my review.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

Well, maybe I lied. I just don’t want to see anyone buy it. It’s the Hex Focus case. There’s a lot of bad to go over in my review.

Haha, you changed your mind rather quickly! But yes, definitely great to get the word out there as soon as possible. The review will surely explain the reasons for anyone curious. :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Guys, I’m really liking that ESR case. And this is coming from someone who went caseless regardless of how much I loved the colour of the dark aubergine Apple leather. It’s reeeeeeeeeally close to naked and matches the look of the phone.

Really happy with it.

almost ordered one today. how does it do with the edges? is the back flush with the camera or slightly raised?