The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Nooo. Not this time around. I got two cases for less than the price of one!

So you've resisted, so far, buying the Aubergine case? I just can't believe you'll completely skip the Apple Leather, after all they feel so good. ;) Even if you manage to resist the Aubergine, we'll see how you do once the spring colors come out and you get tempted all over again.

I know it is just a matter of time. ;)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Mous didn’t lie to me. My Limitless shipped with the first batch. Received it today and even changed my screen protector. The Mous screen protector is 1-1.5mm too slim, but it doesn’t rainbow since it isn’t glass.

Edit: It’s the black leather one like I had for my 7 Plus.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Mous didn’t lie to me. My Limitless shipped with the first batch. Received it today and even changed my screen protector. The Mous screen protector is 1-1.5mm too slim, but it doesn’t rainbow since it isn’t glass.

Edit: It’s the black leather one like I had for my 7 Plus.

Interested to see your review. I had heard the name around here recently but didn't know anything about them. Saw a commercial or video or ad or something somewhere in the last few days for them and I was like wow that's a lot like Rhinoshield but with a lot more designs.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Interested to see your review. I had heard the name around here recently but didn't know anything about them. Saw a commercial or video or ad or something somewhere in the last few days for them and I was like wow that's a lot like Rhinoshield but with a lot more designs.

I think Rhinoshield has them beat design-wise with all the PlayProof designs and backplate designs for the Mod. They are similar, and I’m not sure if I posted a review before. I had one for a few days for my 7 Plus, but they asked me to send it back because it clicked. That whole situation will be briefed in my review.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I think Rhinoshield has them beat design-wise with all the PlayProof designs and backplate designs for the Mod. They are similar, and I’m not sure if I posted a review before. I had one for a few days for my 7 Plus, but they asked me to send it back because it clicked. That whole situation will be briefed in my review.

Thanks. One thing that had me intrigued about mous is they claim their carbon fiber is real and I don't think the mod case backplate is. I was looking at getting a mod with carbon fiber. Of course the mod can become a bumper though.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Cheap Patchworks Series Level ITG case. It's a fantastic case with phenomenal power and volume buttons. Well worth the $12.95

pat01.jpgpat02.jpgpat03.jpgpat04.jpgpat05.jpgpat06.jpgpat07.jpg

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I got the Diztronic TPU in the mail today and as usual it’s top notch quality. Perfect fit yet easy to remove. Cutouts are perfect and works with my glass protector.

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

I love these Walnutt cases — I had them in several different colors when I had my iPhone 6s, and I ordered two more when I upgraded to the 8+. Nice grippy feel, protects all sides, and protects the screen if you lay your phone face down. Slim profile as well, which is a huge draw. Unsure if they’re made for the iPhone X yet.

You can find them on eBay for $6.99 — they ship from Hong Kong but arrive in a pretty timely fashion.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...pre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/152465266039

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
Picked up a shadow and lavender case from Amazon(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0773YWPBS?th=1&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3020735), in addition to already having red, aqua. On the way home from downtown last night I was messing around with my phone while on the lightrail from downtown, i had took it out of the case to show a friend how the back of the phone feels, i never realized how slippery the X gets vs the previous aluminum iphones its like 10x worse when the train conductor slowed down you could literally feel the phone sliding out of your hand.

X7WpXAo.jpg
WuUstaN.jpg
T3MqH3Z.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW