The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Oh Hi lol.

I have some in mail too. Can’t even keep track of what’s where anymore. They just keep showing up. 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️

You guys make me laugh. I’m still only at 3. The Speck I won’t be using ever again, and the Totallee I’m having a hard time convincing myself to even try. My Lifeproof Slam is pretty much what I’ve been hanging out with. No desire to buy any more.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

You guys make me laugh. I’m still only at 3. The Speck I won’t be using ever again, and the Totallee I’m having a hard time convincing myself to even try. My Lifeproof Slam is pretty much what I’ve been hanging out with. No desire to buy any more.

What Speck? What Totallee?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Oh Hi lol.

I have some in mail too. Can’t even keep track of what’s where anymore. They just keep showing up. 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️

Sure buddy. They keep showing up on their own, right? Lol. It’s ok. We know your a case addict. :p

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

745eaeb92a39e43ca12ab6cb224fd3ae.jpg

Just got this in the mail! It’s way more pink in person.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

How easy are the Speck Presidios to get on & off? My wife has the candyshell grip and it's super hard to get off, but I do like the feel of it and the buttons. I think the Presidio is more my style vs. the candyshell though. I'm still enjoying my Spigen Liquid Air right now though.

Speck cases are awful to get off. The last one I had a couple of years ago I sent back because after I got
It off I was afraid to ever try it again.
Their cases look great but I avoid them now.

Love Incipio, Spigen, and Sonix cases. Also love Caudabe and Totalle for super minimal cases when you want that look.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

I did get a speck grip glitter case but it’s not as pretty as I thought it would be. Will probably keep it but won’t be buying from them again soon.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Speck cases are awful to get off. The last one I had a couple of years ago I sent back because after I got
It off I was afraid to ever try it again.
Their cases look great but I avoid them now.

Love Incipio, Spigen, and Sonix cases. Also love Caudabe and Totalle for super minimal cases when you want that look.

Good to know, I'll probably avoid them then. I thought my wife's was just because it was the candyshell, I don't know how the Presidio line is constructed. I mean I've used Rhino stuff which isn't easy to get on & off and her Speck put that stuff to shame for difficulty.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

Does anyone have a battery case that they love? Most of the ones out are no names and hard to go by history. I wouldn't use all the time, but there are days when you know you won't be near charger.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone have a battery case that they love? Most of the ones out are no names and hard to go by history. I wouldn't use all the time, but there are days when you know you won't be near charger.

My suggestion is to wait for someone reputable to release one. Mophie probably best bet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro