The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

The problem is they want me to return it and then order another one. That seems like too much of a hassle.

That’s ridiculous!!!! I’m assuming you ordered through Verizon because this definitely sounds like some mess they would do. I only say that because I’ve never had an issue returning to Swarovski.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

As I️ mentioned i have the teal Tech21 Wave. I like it so much I’m gonna order the burgundy one from Amazon.
9efbc7d60cf927a63dbd930be8e82dfa.jpg
f8a125aa5fe6ac0b84e1d5d8036764a8.jpg

Chuck_loads

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Had a otterbox defender didn’t really like this iterations design. Paid 54 for it Black Friday swapped for a UAG plasma Smokey colored one an got 20 back very happy with it.

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site

Really disapointed with the UAG Monarch. The buttons feel mushy and I didn't like the opening for the vibration switch. I expected more from a $60 case. I had the same case on the 7/8 plus and loved it. That case has also held up great and still looks like new.

I would recommend Patchwork cases. I got 3 of them for 5 bucks each after promo codes. I've received the Level ITG and Aegis cases, waiting on the Chroma.

Level ITG
Aegis
Chroma

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Really disapointed with the UAG Monarch. The buttons feel mushy and I didn't like the opening for the vibration switch. I expected more from a $60 case. I had the same case on the 7/8 plus and loved it. That case has also held up great and still looks like new.

I would recommend Patchwork cases. I got 3 of them for 5 bucks each after promo codes. I've received the Level ITG and Aegis cases, waiting on the Chroma.

Level ITG
Aegis
Chroma

Another bad thing with the Monarch case is the rubber across the bottom above the charge port and speaker is so thin and saggy. 6 months from now this area will be swinging low like an 80 year old granny.

Plus the power button is almost flush with the side and hard to find.

Another rushed out case and I own 2 of them. :(

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Ok, I think i have the opposite problem to you, i buy and return if can, or sell, till i find the one case i really like and works ;)
Still trying :)

What kind of case you looking for and maybe I can offered suggestions lol? 🤪

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site

Another bad thing with the Monarch case is the rubber across the bottom above the charge port and speaker is so thin and saggy. 6 months from now this area will be swinging low like an 80 year old granny.

Plus the power button is almost flush with the side and hard to find.

Another rushed out case and I own 2 of them. :(

That rubber across the bottom may be the worst part. It’s really bad.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

What kind of case you looking for and maybe I can offered suggestions lol? ������

I have a Caudabe Sheath coming so might wait and see what its like before i hunt down anymore, its hard work lol. You can't buy hardly anything where i live, its all a week shipping or longer from OS.

What's that black Incipio you have with slim protection written on packet?

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

I’m sure it’s been mentioned already, but I’m a big fan of the Apple silicone cases. They don’t add much bulk but are still grippy and protective enough for most day to day drops. They do leave the bottom exposed, so for some that’s a deal breaker.

My favorites this time around are the blue cobalt and product red, with the white close behind.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73