The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Best Buy had great prices on many cases Black Friday. I was surprised to see the Apple Leather cases also discounted. The leather cases were about $42 and since I purchased two other cases (Speck) there was an additional 25% off, so the case cost $31.87. Same discounts applied to the silicon and the leather folio($21.49 and $63.84 respectively.)

I saw these online Black Friday. The deals may be available Cyber Monday too.

PS The $49.99 Speck Grip cases came to $14.99 each.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Definitely a lot of cases. I have 2 so far, a 3rd on order, the Dbrand Grip Case, waiting on Mophie to offer a battery case and Dog and Bone to get the lead out and start shipping their Wetsuit Impact case so I can have a full 360 for outdoor travel use.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

...I feel as long as you don’t spend more on buying cases for the ‘X’ than the ‘X’ cost you itself, it’s all good...
At least that’s what I’m telling myself (as I picked up 6 cases on Black Friday).

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Any one have a Apple leather case that flares out a bit on both bottom corners?

Also the lip is low on those ends, higher in middle and bit lower again on top?

Last edited:

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

ca66ef84581d123211245ae65b874fe4.jpg

Well, I’m eating crow. Ever since I said how great these cases are and how durable and beautiful they are mine has chosen to prove me otherwise. First it started shedding crystals, even though I’m super gentle and only wear it when I know I won’t be messing around too much. And then tonight at work I almost vacuumed up the Swarovski emblem off the back. I’ve decided to ultimately return it. I love the case but it’s way too much money to pay for a case that is apparently in shambles.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/ca66ef84581d123211245ae65b874fe4.jpg

Well, I’m eating crow. Ever since I said how great these cases are and how durable and beautiful they are mine has chosen to prove me otherwise. First it started shedding crystals, even though I’m super gentle and only wear it when I know I won’t be messing around too much. And then tonight at work I almost vacuumed up the Swarovski emblem off the back. I’ve decided to ultimately return it. I love the case but it’s way too much money to pay for a case that is apparently in shambles.

Get you an orange UAG Pathfinder and forgetaboutit. :rolleyes:

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

a16e8b55e8b1f11f9c977b66c1c9fcce.jpg

I got both of these on Black Friday sale. Phone comes in tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll be adding to this list. I’m already eyeing a rose gold flake one.

tbernardi

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site

incipio-dualpro-iphone-x-case-iridescent-red-black-ab.jpg

This Incipio Dual Pro case is very sexy.... I just recently also received a Apple silicon case and was not happy with it.. This case is really attractive and has the right balance of protection without adding too much bulkiness.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

I just placed an order on eBay for what I’m pretty sure is a pearl one AND a rose gold. Waiting on clarification. But if it’s both, I got both for $23!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171127/ca66ef84581d123211245ae65b874fe4.jpg

Oh wow..that’s crazy!!!! I’d like to think you got a defective unit. Mine is still in perfect condition & I’m not gentle with my phones at all.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

Oh wow..that’s crazy!!!! I’d like to think you got a defective unit. Mine is still in perfect condition & I’m not gentle with my phones at all.

I saw these online for $80 so I HOPE they give you your money back. That’s way too much to pay for something that falls apart.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

The problem is they want me to return it and then order another one. That seems like too much of a hassle.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Having a case of a day ;)

Apple black leather arrives this morning, bowed out on the bottom corners, lip difference heights from one end to the other. Slippery bugger still. Will never buy another one unless in store. Returned.
Then this arvo the Black otter box statement arrives, its ok, bit of a fingerprint magnet on the plastic back but phone wont charge in my iOttie wireless car charger. Returned.

Caudabe Sheath coming hopefully its a winner. Trusty old black silicone doing the job but not a big fan but is growing on me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW