The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Nice job! Hey have you ever checked out Casetify?! I had made a case for my s7 edge back in the day on their site and it was my all time favorite case. They just came out with this impact style case for the X, it’s awesome! I just got mine. Check them out they have tons of designs that are right up your alley. They have sales going on now too

I’ve got five of their cases in my cart

I need to narrow it down.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Anyone ever use one of these? Seem to add some protection while not being super bulky https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ubId1%3D127391%26SubId2%3D5663&token=1UvUO_FL

I have that style case from them and like it, I would say that it is similar in style to a Tech21 Evo Check case. The case that I bought from them however isn’t a clear case, but instead one with a graphic design on the back - this one:
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=ht...e%3Fcolor%3Dsilver%23%2F561600&token=mG2paW0p
They actually have a fair amount of options as far as customizing their cases go. If you’re looking for some other Star Wars themed cases on their site, try searching for either ‘space trooper’ (Stormtrooper), or ‘dark helmet’ (Darth Vader). If you visit their site and don’t see iPhone X cases immediately, there are scrollable options for choosing the type of iPhone you have and are looking for a case for.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
My silicone Apple case which has the same size did NOT protect my Belkin Apple Store installed screen protector from breaking with a small drop on hardwood a floor. The Apple store replaced it for free, but I'm considering a case with a taller "lip" around the screen...

Same experience with the leather Apple case and my Apple Store installed screen protector. Protector apparently got knicked on the left edge and now I have three cracks spanning across and down the protector. Rep in my Apple store just insisted that there is not warranty on the screen protector. I got this installed on 17th and it’s cracked on 22nd.

I left because he was being a jerk and I didn’t want to go off on him. But I plan to return on the weekend to return both my silicone and leather cases, also purchased with the phone and protector on the 17th.

PS I never even dropped the phone and I’ve only been using it around the house and in my home office.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I bought my usual black leather case from the Apple site a month before I got my X since they have historically run out of them once a new iPhone is released for public consumption. I’ve been using the same case since my iPhone 5. It’s great quality, fits perfectly & looks good.

Great minds think alike, Spence.

Have you always sticked with the same color too for the leather case?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I have that style case from them and like it, I would say that it is similar in style to a Tech21 Evo Check case. The case that I bought from them however isn’t a clear case, but instead one with a graphic design on the back - this one:
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=ht...e%3Fcolor%3Dsilver%23%2F561600&token=YCkfOlnl
They actually have a fair amount of options as far as customizing their cases go. If you’re looking for some other Star Wars themed cases on their site, try searching for either ‘space trooper’ (Stormtrooper), or ‘dark helmet’ (Darth Vader). If you visit their site and don’t see iPhone X cases immediately, there are scrollable options for choosing the type of iPhone you have and are looking for a case for.

That’s an awesome case. So funny this site was brought up because I just mentioned it to @MizWylie after I received my impact case from Casetify yesterday. It’s an awesome case, very much like the tech21 but a tad thinner which I like and very good quality.

I designed my own, wanted to share with you because you seem like a Star Wars fan like me! Check it out!

f899631ad40799bb0b4cd2b3a2cf81d9.jpg

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

That’s an awesome case. So funny this site was brought up because I just mentioned it to @MizWylie after I received my impact case from Casetify yesterday. It’s an awesome case, very much like the tech21 but a tad thinner which I like and very good quality.

I designed my own, wanted to share with you because you seem like a Star Wars fan like me! Check it out!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171123/f899631ad40799bb0b4cd2b3a2cf81d9.jpg

That’s a nice case 🤛
Yeah, you could say that I’m somewhat ‘force sensitive’ - am definitely looking forward to next month
BTW, I’ve been browsing their site and tried ‘space wizard’ for a search term and came across ‘Space Troop Carrier’ (an AT-AT), and another R2-D2 (called Space Robot on their site - Casetify’s).

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

That’s a nice case 🤛
Yeah, you could say that I’m somewhat ‘force sensitive’ - am definitely looking forward to next month
BTW, I’ve been browsing their site and tried ‘space wizard’ for a search term and came across ‘Space Troop Carrier’ (an AT-AT), and another R2-D2 (called Space Robot on their site - Casetify’s).

Haha that’s awesome, got my tickets already for next month. Very excited as well.

Yeah it seems like for copyright reasons they can’t use Star Wars names so it is very hard to find the cases! I found a couple. I may do another custom one. I want a Leia case this is the pic I like

19e8ff436b14cdbc6d60b226df153968.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

My Spigen Liquid Air just showed up. I like it. I thought it would be thinner though for some reason (maybe the name) but the buttons feel really nice on it compared to the Nomad. It doesn't feel like I'm getting a hand workout anymore when I try to use them.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Haha that’s awesome, got my tickets already for next month. Very excited as well.

Yeah it seems like for copyright reasons they can’t use Star Wars names so it is very hard to find the cases! I found a couple. I may do another custom one. I want a Leia case this is the pic I like

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171123/19e8ff436b14cdbc6d60b226df153968.jpg

Yup, I noticed too, that you have to do an indirect search for characters / vehicles / proper names from Star Wars - and I agree with your comment about it most likely being due to copyright reasons...
If you’re looking for Princess Leia cases on their site, I’ve come across this one:
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=ht...color%3Dspace-gray%23%2F561600&token=zT9fi4Qd
I’ve also found a Tie Fighter (‘Space Fighter’), and yet another R2 (‘Space Wars Droid Robot’).

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Nice job! Hey have you ever checked out Casetify?! I had made a case for my s7 edge back in the day on their site and it was my all time favorite case. They just came out with this impact style case for the X, it’s awesome! I just got mine. Check them out they have tons of designs that are right up your alley. They have sales going on now too

I was actually hoping someone had used one of their new cases I was looking at getting one. How much does it add to the phone in terms of bulk?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I was actually hoping someone had used one of their new cases I was looking at getting one. How much does it add to the phone in terms of bulk?

Not much bulk at all, I really like their cases! Very impressed. I wanted the white impact case but I'm afraid it will turn over time. I know a lot of people with the clear and white tech21 cases that have it turn due to the oils/dirt in their skin. I got the black, but kinda wanna try the white too!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Yup, I noticed too, that you have to do an indirect search for characters / vehicles / proper names from Star Wars - and I agree with your comment about it most likely being due to copyright reasons...
If you’re looking for Princess Leia cases on their site, I’ve come across this one:
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=ht...color%3Dspace-gray%23%2F561600&token=cdal2Vss
I’ve also found a Tie Fighter (‘Space Fighter’), and yet another R2 (‘Space Wars Droid Robot’).

Yeah that Leia one is a tad too girly for me haha but thanks for the link! I may just make my own.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

@popkurn611 I want your “I know” one!! ❤️❤️❤️

The flowery stormtrooper is actually one in my cart and I’m torn between that one and this moronic cat I can’t stop laughing at

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

@popkurn611 I want your “I know” one!! ❤️❤️❤️

The flowery stormtrooper is actually one in my cart and I’m torn between that one and this moronic cat I can’t stop laughing at

Haha I'm a graphic designer so I love making my own cases. LOVE the flowery trooper too!!!!!! Are you going with the black impact color?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

b080141b7f5f14613378f109191803c9.jpg

I think he’s absolutely hysterical. Especially when you add the waterfall. He’s leading the hunt so far.

MKNicole1988

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Same experience with the leather Apple case and my Apple Store installed screen protector. Protector apparently got knicked on the left edge and now I have three cracks spanning across and down the protector. Rep in my Apple store just insisted that there is not warranty on the screen protector. I got this installed on 17th and it’s cracked on 22nd.

I left because he was being a jerk and I didn’t want to go off on him. But I plan to return on the weekend to return both my silicone and leather cases, also purchased with the phone and protector on the 17th.

PS I never even dropped the phone and I’ve only been using it around the house and in my home office.

I've had issues with the glass protectors too. I'm not sure if Apple still has the anti glare film but, when I've had issues with the glass I've gone in and asked for them to replace the glass with the film and they've done it as an exchange. So, in the long run I got money back since the glass is 39.95 and the film is 19.95.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Reading the reviews of the Belkin glass this is not unheard of.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods