The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I mostly prefer leather case. Anyone else have this choice?

87e6061a858f3253331c68d03eb397ff.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

I got my Spigen air skin (their version of a Peel) yesterday and took off thee aubergine leather for it.

Really like the air skin too, but it makes the phone slippery (it’s gripper naked lol). We shall see how long before I just say eff it and go naked once and for all instead of for several hours a day.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I went to Best Buy the other day to check out Apple's cases and AW bands. All they had was Nike Anthracite, black silicone, and saddle brown leather. They were sold out of the others. I was so bummed.

Which one are you planning to buy?
You can try ordering it online.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Which one are you planning to buy?
You can try ordering it online.
I'm deutan color blind so I like to see certain things in person before buying. For some reason Apple's cases look especially different online compared to other stuff I buy online like clothes. I ordered the Turquoise case for my 7 Plus and it looked nothing like the online pics when I got it.

I was more curious than anything. Just wanted to check them out. I'd probably buy a band for my AW before another case anyway.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I'm deutan color blind so I like to see certain things in person before buying. For some reason Apple's cases look especially different online compared to other stuff I buy online like clothes. I ordered the Turquoise case for my 7 Plus and it looked nothing like the online pics when I got it.

I was more curious than anything. Just wanted to check them out. I'd probably buy a band for my AW before another case anyway.

Oh cool!
Yeah it’s always better to see it in person first.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Exchange my silicone before return date and got another Cosmos. Finally a cosmos that’s fits snug and not loose. This is a keeper.

50c11d2074d67d08eccf0b6ef34d1da6.jpg

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I wanted to like the color, unfortunately it just isn't quite the right shade. I'm hoping in the spring they'll come out with a Sapphire Blue, or something close to it.

They have their set colors that they always carry. Like black and midnight blue. But the other colors that they bring out every 3 months are limited time thing. They don’t come back. Don’t expect sapphire to make a comeback. And I also think cosmos is a limited time color too.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I got a Black silicone as the Black leather i got had streaks across the back and seemed very slippery, so returned it and Apple gave me the silicone for free.
It's just a dust and lint and everything else magnet but the case has good grip and fits well.
So ordered the Black Sena and arrived yesterday. It has mute switch cut out not right and hard to use, lip higher at top than bottom, the bottom sides bow out and has waves when you look along the edges.
They are refunding after i sent a photo of the case cut in half ;)
So not sure what to do now get another Apple leather or the UAG Monarch MB which i liked on the 8 i had.

This is Sena's response below so may be worth holding off if anyone is considering it for now.

We have the lip tapering issue being addressed and is due to the tuck and fold wrap design we switched to instead of the edge sealing. This has caused an additional couple of mm of thickness which is lifting the body of the device higher at the bottom.

Please send a photo on the mute hole cutout as this has not been an issue.

We can go ahead an send a replacement but we need to hear back from qc on the current stock to see if this is a one in twenty type issue or one in five which will require new revised stock to be completed.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

They have their set colors that they always carry. Like black and midnight blue. But the other colors that they bring out every 3 months are limited time thing. They don’t come back. Don’t expect sapphire to make a comeback. And I also think cosmos is a limited time color too.

Yes, I understand the colors aren't supposed to come back. OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised to see a very similar color with a different name.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox