The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

While I don’t see the Symmetry causing scratches, I’m not a fan of it. It is too bulky for my fiancé (she’s tiny) and it isn’t scratch or fingerprint resistant. This thing is always dirty, literally. Very disappointed considering both my NGP cases (Regular and Advanced) have performed much better for much less. Just ordered the Spigen clear hard case which people are swearing by. I will report back once it is received.

p.s. still recommend the Incipio NGP cases if you don’t need that absolute protection. Phenomenal cases so far, especially the advanced.

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site

I picked up a taupe Apple leather folio case today at Best Buy. I'm loving it, so far. It looks pretty classy, I can carry the cards I use in it, and I like how it turns on/turns off the screen when you open it and close it. The only thing I don't like about it is that the magnets don't keep the flap closed. They're only there to turn on/turn off the display. I would never pay $100 for it, though. I was lucky to get it for $35 by exchanging the Otterbox Commuter case + using a couple of gift cards.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

While I don’t see the Symmetry causing scratches, I’m not a fan of it. It is too bulky for my fiancé (she’s tiny) and it isn’t scratch or fingerprint resistant. This thing is always dirty, literally. Very disappointed considering both my NGP cases (Regular and Advanced) have performed much better for much less. Just ordered the Spigen clear hard case which people are swearing by. I will report back once it is received.

p.s. still recommend the Incipio NGP cases if you don’t need that absolute protection. Phenomenal cases so far, especially the advanced.

You don't have the ngp pure do you? What's the difference? Did you post pics of yours? Would love to see

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

You don't have the ngp pure do you? What's the difference? Did you post pics of yours? Would love to see

Not the pure. I’m running the Advance. Also bought the regular NGP before the Advanced. The Regular is SLIGHTLY thinner, but, the Advanced adds an appreciated level of grip, texture, attitude, aesthetics, and also adds several feet more of alleged drop protection. I think I dropped my 6 Plus once from about 2 feet in my 3 years of ownership, so drop protection isn’t my TOP concern. I’ll post pictures later when I get home.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Not the pure. I’m running the Advance. Also bought the regular NGP before the Advanced. The Regular is SLIGHTLY thinner, but, the Advanced adds an appreciated level of grip, texture, attitude, aesthetics, and also adds several feet more of alleged drop protection. I think I dropped my 6 Plus once from about 2 feet in my 3 years of ownership, so drop protection isn’t my TOP concern. I’ll post pictures later when I get home.

Awesome, thanks. The pure looks to be the slimmest of all three which is what I'm looking for. Looking forward to your pics.

Shan S.

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

How does the hard plastic hold up against scratching? I like the TPU because they seem less likely to do that but they can discolor.

Have the clear ultra hybrid S ( has the stand) since I got the X on 11/4.. No scratches at all on the back.. But yes seeing a slight blue coloring in the TPU from my jeans.. Great case and I think you will like it

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I went to the Apple Store today and tried all of the leather cases. I thought I was going to get Cosmos Blue, but ended up with Midnight Blue.
7489e6f111603222d5dfadd69a3b5810.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I’m always torn between leather and silicone. Prefer the grip of silicone but had its inherent penchant for attracting lint. Leather doesn’t attract lint but is more slippery. Lol

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Wife bought me the Tumi slide case over the weekend.

Attachments

• tumi.jpg
    tumi.jpg
    729.1 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods