The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Re: iPhone X Cases

The silicone case would protect from minor drops and what not, but it is pretty thin so I wouldn't put too much trust into it protecting from drops more then a few feet.
Maybe it's just me, but I find Apple's silicone cases to be kind of bulky. I bought one for my 6S Plus and my 7 Plus, but didn't use either very long because of the extra width the sides of the cases add.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Love the Taupe♥️

They both look great & I love the silver ring with the Swarovski

How do you like the Swarovski? I’m very tempted. Is it bulky?

It’s not bulky at all & this is coming from someone that usually doesn’t have a case in my phone.

Yes, and yes! I think @nikkishariff will agree with me!

I totally agree!!! It’s worth every penny♥️♥️♥️

Liquid360

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site

Love the Taupe♥️

It’s not bulky at all & this is coming from someone that usually doesn’t have a case in my phone.

SOLD!! I’m ordering the blue as black appears gone ☹️

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I also ordered this skin from SlickWraps, but who knows if they'll even send it. I have a horrible time with their customer service.

I agree, horrible customer service. I ordered a skin for my iMac and they forgot to include one of the pieces in the package, the front piece. I emailed them and asked if they could please send it and they wrote back that I had no proof that I didn't receive it and they couldn't help me. After going back and forth with them a few days I gave up. I won't order from them again.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I agree, horrible customer service. I ordered a skin for my iMac and they forgot to include one of the pieces in the package, the front piece. I emailed them and asked if they could please send it and they wrote back that I had no proof that I didn't receive it and they couldn't help me. After going back and forth with them a few days I gave up. I won't order from them again.

They ended up sending both skins I ordered for my X. I have ordered from them before and had bad experiences. Maybe they're getting better.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Murdered out black UAG Monarch (Best Buy Exclusive).

How do you like it? Does it obstruct the gestures or make it significantly heavier? Also, how’s the one handed use?

I haven’t gotten my X yet but this is one case im looking at other than a leather case from Apple.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Love the Taupe♥️

That Swarovski case is nice! Are the sides grippy?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I had the Apple Leather Foiio case, but found it to be too slippery to use so I got the silicone Apple case and opted to get the Catalyst case as well. Looking for a waterproof all around case, Dog & Bone seems to have a nice design coming out but it says Coming Soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative