The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
One of the Slickwraps I ordered came in yesterday. Undecided if I'm gonna use it or not. I kinda like it, but it's kind of obnoxious. It came with a flat glass screen protector, a full body skin, and a back only skin. It's hard to photograph b/c it has a metallic sheen to it, but I tried.

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0090 2.jpg

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Received my Apple leather folio today. It’s nice, not sure it’s 99 bucks nice (I paid 60). I’ll run with it for a couple days and report back. Certainly looks nice though. The lid is nice and broken in already, not like some folios that the lid is so stiff it won’t stay closed. The lock/unlock is a nice touch too.

1bb6177f595ca6b6fe949eaa146e03ae.heic

c84ac8276414c778637cf55ae06873ab.heic

64fce3ace86b58f5f7995b7bf7c8dcc3.heic

Liquid360

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Just received my new Peel case. At first inspection, seems a lot of money for so little plastic, but it’s as close to not having a case as I’ve seen. Really nice!

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I went with the silicone Apple case in the new dark Moss green color. Also went for an Apple store installed glass screen protector (warranted for 1 year). Along with Apple care plus- I'm ready for most any drop...

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Got my other Slickwraps skin today. This one came with flat glass screen protector, back only skin, and full body just like the one above. I like this one better. I could use one of Apple's wallpapers with the stripes in the colors of the OG Apple logo.

IMG_0094.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Received my Apple leather folio today. It’s nice, not sure it’s 99 bucks nice (I paid 60). I’ll run with it for a couple days and report back. Certainly looks nice though. The lid is nice and broken in already, not like some folios that the lid is so stiff it won’t stay closed. The lock/unlock is a nice touch too.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/1bb6177f595ca6b6fe949eaa146e03ae.heic

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/c84ac8276414c778637cf55ae06873ab.heic

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/64fce3ace86b58f5f7995b7bf7c8dcc3.heic

It looks very nice!

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
That aqua does look nice. It's from that PDuJour company we talked about earlier, right?

Hey MSM (sorry for calling you mom in my previous post, for some reason the "s" looked like an "o" on my browser.), Yes it is. Im using it in combination with the Tech21 self healing screen protector. Everything works together beautifully.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Hey MSM (sorry for calling you mom in my previous post, for some reason the "s" looked like an "o" on my browser.), Yes it is. Im using it in combination with the Tech21 self healing screen protector. Everything works together beautifully.

Good deal! I might check out that site again if I decide to get another case. It seems like shipping was pretty quick too!

Oh, and not worries bout the mom/msm thing. No big.:cool:

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
Good deal! I might check out that site again if I decide to get another case. It seems like shipping was pretty quick too!

Oh, and not worries bout the mom/msm thing. No big.:cool:

Offtopic: When I was in high school.. I knew this girl named Daisy, and she had a friend named Bridget. We went on a date and I kept calling her bridget.. It was SO TERRIBLE. I promised I would never get someones name wrong again. I actually thought about how i got your name wrong earlier and i cringed. Once again i am so sorry about that.

Ontopic: It shipped out the same day I bought it, but I am not that far from where it came from so USPS took pretty good care of me. Save for that one time i ordered a fan from newegg and it literally SHIPPED OUT the state and CAME BACK and made me wait the full 3 days to get it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Offtopic: When I was in high school.. I knew this girl named Daisy, and she had a friend named Bridget. We went on a date and I kept calling her bridget.. It was SO TERRIBLE. I promised I would never get someones name wrong again. I actually thought about how i got your name wrong earlier and i cringed. Once again i am so sorry about that.

Ontopic: It shipped out the same day I bought it, but I am not that far from where it came from so USPS took pretty good care of me. Save for that one time i ordered a fan from newegg and it literally SHIPPED OUT the state and CAME BACK and made me wait the full 3 days to get it.

Haha! Don't worry, we aren't on a date, and that's not my real name. I'm not worried bout it!!

I just checked their site again and most of the colors are out of stock until the 29th. Hope I remember to check back.

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
Haha! Don't worry, we aren't on a date, and that's not my real name. I'm not worried bout it!!

I just checked their site again and most of the colors are out of stock until the 29th. Hope I remember to check back.

Thanks man, and im sorry to hear that, I was eying the purple color and this one i was going to get both but wanted to do a test run. I actually do regret that now considering i ended up just getting destiny 2 despite my intuition telling me not too. im bummed till payday after next lol.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Thanks man, and im sorry to hear that, I was eying the purple color and this one i was going to get both but wanted to do a test run. I actually do regret that now considering i ended up just getting destiny 2 despite my intuition telling me not too. im bummed till payday after next lol.

Not to bum you out even more, but the Lavender is one of the ones they still have available.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

I picked up the all black UAG monarch case today. I’ve never owned one of these but it caught my attention and I really like it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox