The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

With the cost of screen replacement and its failed drop test a case will save you a lot of money and loss of your device.

Most people that don’t use a case, don’t care about those things. I’m usually without a case but bought the one I️ have because it’s Swarovski & I️ love the girly look. I️ couldn’t care less about protection.

1) meh
2) AppleCare.

Agreed!!! Even without Apple Care🤷🏾*♀️

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Do the Apple leather cases ever go on sale? I've never used an Apple case leather or otherwise but don't really want to blow $50 especially since they don't have a huge protection ability vs other cases in that price point. I like my nomad leather for the most part but one of Apple's leather in a different color would be nice too

Nomad is nicer leather, they don't do black or i would of got one.

I returned my Apple leather too slippery and had streaks across the back, not worth $75AUD imo, ordered the Sena in black.

https://www.senacases.com/products/...-8-7-plus?variant=51845032004&d=1&cache=false

Also looking at the UAG Monarch Carbon, anyone got it?

https://urbanarmorgear.com/products/monarch-series-iphone-x-case

Also got a Apple black silicone in Black, its a good fit, a bit of a slimy feel but man it picks up lint etc.
Going back.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

ed31c1799c6b024edca753370003d05f.jpg

Red leather

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

My Symmetry is clear and I took it off to use and review my Peel. I thought it was just dirty, but I cleaned it with iKlear and they were still there.

I️ don’t see markings through the case. I don’t want to remove it to check because then I️ have to put it back on and risk it a second time.

Can anyone else give their input on the Symmetry? I️ know some of you have purchased those cases.

robinhelene

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

I️ don’t see markings through the case. I don’t want to remove it to check because then I️ have to put it back on and risk it a second time.

Can anyone else give their input on the Symmetry? I️ know some of you have purchased those cases.

I got a Speck one. Returned the Symmetry because there isn’t a good grip on it.

scarr2k

Oct 31, 2017
Visit site

So before my review goes live. I would strongly recommend not buying an Otterbox Symmetry. Mine has scratched the back glass of my X. In the corner I use to push my phone into the case.

Any chance it was the Peel case that did the scratching? I haven’t noticed any scratching yet with my symmetry and I’ve had it in and out a few times.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Any chance it was the Peel case that did the scratching? I haven’t noticed any scratching yet with my symmetry and I’ve had it in and out a few times.

Nope, the Peel is 0.35mm and a soft yet brittle TPU that I almost broke trying to put on. And you put it on from the bottom first.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner