The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

So I bought these 2 cases before I got my iPhone X, but sadly I will return them both.. the Speck candy shell is a glossy finish and didn’t realize it when I purchased it, so I know this will be scratched up on the first day I use it, and the clear Ringke Fusion is also a big favorite of mine, but I used it for a day and noticed there was a water looking spot between the case and iPhone due to the glass back! Now I’m looking for a clear case that won’t have this effect using the case..

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171107/2aac978006ec0bdefbfb376dd717e043.jpg

right now I’m using this gorgeous  leather case!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171107/1b6d7ae25ebc2e6f2a96b1b9aca78dd9.jpeg

I have that same Ringke Fusion case noticed the same watermark thing (case was in contact with glassback, I put roughly a 1mm dot of clear tape on the inside of the case to separate the two, that did the trick. That is just a temporary solution.
This case that I ordered has better reviews and supposed to avoid that.
iPhone X Case, Trianium [Clarium Series] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073TD2SF...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3010688

Update: got the case in, perfect look, no watermark. Look closely the hard plastic part has invisible dot pattern on the inside to avoid contact with the phone. I recommend this clear case.
820ab6aee76b4f561b79d3189f2d419c.jpg
da07860c9ec7113dc0bca8879fe07ff4.jpg
00b63db247a93061ae8772b8f787defb.jpg

Last edited:

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I'm boring. I'm switching between an Otterbox Defender and an Otterbox Commuter case. I got 90,000 cases for my iPhone 7 Plus and I used like 2 all the time, so I'm going to use two or three for my X. I'll get a LifeProof Fre when they come out and that'll be it for cases.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

This is next on my list of wants. Did you get it from Swarovski or Verizon? I need it!

I haven’t stopped playing with the Body Glove sequin one since I got it. I absolutely love it.

I got it from Verizon because I️ get a 25% discount & shipping was free. They didn’t have them in any stores when I went Friday morning.

I️ love that sequin case! It’s adorable♥️

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I got it from Verizon because I️ get a 25% discount & shipping was free. They didn’t have them in any stores when I went Friday morning.

I️ love that sequin case! It’s adorable♥️

Before I order, and since it’s been awhile since I’ve had this one on my 7 Plus, how thick and solid does it feel?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My Apple Dark Aubergine leather case sits on my desk, empty. :(

Sad! This is the Apple leather I wan't pretty badly. It's so snowy and icy in Montana I can't risk slipping and falling and crushing my phone half to death so I am making the best of it...by purchasing a million cases. :tongue:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Sad! This is the Apple leather I wan't pretty badly. It's so snowy and icy in Montana I can't risk slipping and falling and crushing my phone half to death so I am making the best of it...by purchasing a million cases. :tongue:

The colour is beautiful. So much so that I’m keeping the case on and you know I usually am running caseless.

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
I am stuck deciding between both the Spigen Air, which has an known presence and reviews, or the BARE case from PDuJour. Which I found via a share on reddit. They seem to be U.S based. The site shows pics really good but I havent heard of them before? Has anyone tried them? Thanks in advance!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

I will not use any case.. I love to use my iPhone X naked only.

That will be me soon. I’m using the aubergine leather while I adjust to the size (I’ve had plus size only since the first plus launched, so it’s an adjustment and the case helps) and also because the purple is pretty...but I’ve been using it caseless at home.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I am stuck deciding between both the Spigen Air, which has an known presence and reviews, or the BARE case from PDuJour. Which I found via a share on reddit. They seem to be U.S based. The site shows pics really good but I havent heard of them before? Has anyone tried them? Thanks in advance!

I've used the Spigen Air Skin before and really like those. I just wish the colors were more interesting. I've never heard of the other company before, but I'm into that Mint one. Not sure how it would look on my Space Grey though. I was planning on getting an Air Skin, but I've been pretty happy with my Totallee case. It's just as thin, and comes in more colors.

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
Oh wow it seems like the totallees are the same cases, i like their deep green, but DuJour has the mint X.X. Im probably just gonna settle on a purple or red.
I've used the Spigen Air Skin before and really like those. I just wish the colors were more interesting. I've never heard of the other company before, but I'm into that Mint one. Not sure how it would look on my Space Grey though. I was planning on getting an Air Skin, but I've been pretty happy with my Totallee case. It's just as thin, and comes in more colors.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
The Totallee's are pretty good, and they've been around for a while. I'd trust them over a company I've never heard of. There's also Peel if you haven't checked them out.
https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...k=https%3A%2F%2Fbuypeel.com%2F&token=bxt0DV4T

Peel was the first place I went to but they just dont have my color!! I really like thin cases, I ended up just biting the bullet and grabbing the P DuJor lavender, since i was dead set on purple, it was my first choice and now ive seen navy blue, red, and some greens.. oh gosh haha, if i didnt order i probably would just spend all night going back and forth. their pics look really good on the lavender, but peel and totallee are bigger companies though. It'll prob get here with my iphone, here goes! Thanks mom0511 (sorry i cant see your name correctly.)

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I have that same Ringke Fusion case noticed the same watermark thing (case was in contact with glassback, I put roughly a 1mm dot of clear tape on the inside of the case to separate the two, that did the trick. That is just a temporary solution.
This case that I ordered has better reviews and supposed to avoid that.
iPhone X Case, Trianium [Clarium Series] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073TD2SF...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3010855

Update: got the case in, perfect look, no watermark. Look closely the hard plastic part has invisible dot pattern on the inside to avoid contact with the phone. I recommend this clear case. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171108/820ab6aee76b4f561b79d3189f2d419c.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171108/da07860c9ec7113dc0bca8879fe07ff4.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171108/00b63db247a93061ae8772b8f787defb.jpg

I like that case, so how are the buttons? I really love the way Ringke buttons were, very easy to push!
In fact, I will return cases if they are too hard to push, even if I love everything else about it..

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

I like that case, so how are the buttons? I really love the way Ringke buttons were, very easy to push!
In fact, I will return cases if they are too hard to push, even if I love everything else about it..

Buttons are still clicky as they were with Ringke. May be slightly more firm, but I really don’t feel much difference. This case is crystal clear and very grippy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods