The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

nicoledicintio

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

47cd7100de135dc3d60a665b71aeb105.jpg

When your cases come way before your phone

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Those Slam cases look nice. Just disappointed in the drop rating considering how they've marketed it for protection against drops. Rhino eats that rating for lunch and is at least as slim if not more so.

I was browsing around on Rhino's site earlier. It's insane how many backplates they're doing.

Have you ever used their lens add-ons?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I don't think anyone has, they're new for the new Mod series cases.

Ah, ok. I'm not really familiar with Rhino. I usually don't use cases for long, so I haven't done much research on what they make. I have wanted to try some of the detachable lenses since olloclip was new.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Ah, ok. I'm not really familiar with Rhino. I usually don't use cases for long, so I haven't done much research on what they make. I have wanted to try some of the detachable lenses since olloclip was new.

Yeah their Mod case and the lenses are all new. Kind of exciting cause they're integrated to work with the cases instead of just clipping on to the phone. There is an adapter ring that goes around the camera hump and you screw the lens of choice into it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Yeah their Mod case and the lenses are all new. Kind of exciting cause they're integrated to work with the cases instead of just clipping on to the phone. There is an adapter ring that goes around the camera hump and you screw the lens of choice into it.

That's one thing I never liked about Ollo. Was always worried about them damaging my phone.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I have their Symmetry in black for my X and love it. I have 2more cases on the way and got an Apple Silicone today when I picked up my phone (Cobalt Blue). I like the Apple case but the Symmetry is the best.

Yep! Love Symmetry cases! And the Sonix clear ones too! I had to put my Symmetry away for my 8 Plus because I hurt some nerves aggravating an old injury and it just made it too darn bulky.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Love the symmetry as well. Hoping the Lifeproof Slam is comparable. There just weren’t any symmetry colors that screamed “I have to have that!”

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I ordered the OEM leather case from Apple for my iPhone X ahead of time, anticipating Apple to be “out of stock” by the time my phone comes the first week of December or so. The dang thing is way too expensive ($50)...as they always have been, but I’ve used the Apple branded leather case on all my iPhones since my “5” and nothing else has the fit, finish & quality that it has IMO.

scarr2k

Oct 31, 2017
Visit site

I know Otterbox says they go through multiple drop tests but does the Otterbox Symmetry have any type of drop test rating in feet? I see the Lifeproof Slam has a 6' rating but can't find much on Symmetry.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR