The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Liquid360

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Just got my Carbon Fiber & Co case. I LOVE Carbon fiber! Hate those cases that just look like it.
b6d39a6e63c2ac9d9eddbc1455ca5877.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Yeah. I put one on, and it doesn’t look as good. I feel safer though

That's my problem with screen protectors. I just don't like the way they look or feel. I've bought both cheap and expensive ones glass and plastic, and they just make the screen feel weird. I'm the same way with cases as well. I buy a few, but none of them ever stay on long.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

I got my milky way cases...they aren’t fancy but they’re cute and keep my phone from getting scratched up. I stopped by expensive cases in favor of these because they’re cute and cheap so I don’t feel guilty when I swap out my phone every year and maybe have to start over.
d1398812fffc197b35297e6926457d1a.jpg

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

Those of you with tempered glass, what brand? Also, have any of you applied it? It usually brings down the visual “wow” of screens a bit in my past experiences.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Those of you with tempered glass, what brand? Also, have any of you applied it? It usually brings down the visual “wow” of screens a bit in my past experiences.

I went with ESR this time. In the past I usually have done Tech Armor for the glass ones but they didn't have one available when I ordered them last week. I'd heard ESR's name tossed around for both my 7+ and 5th gen iPad. I like that they have an alignment tool in the box to help put it on accurately. That's always my biggest problem with applying them.

edit: It's not installed yet. My phone is still on its way to the UPS store later today.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

I love the Apple Leather cases and purchased a Midnight Blue Leather case this morning.

travis4380

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site

Nice! Hows the grip on the Next case and does it make the X a lot wider in the hand?

It’s really not much wider. The back is a little slippery when sitting on a hard surface but with the rubber bumper I have no issues holding it one handed. I Lifeproof also just released the Slam case which looks even thinner.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

My Lifeproof Slam will be here Monday. Can’t wait. I’m not enjoying this Speck case I got...

It's so crazy to me how many different cases Lifeproof makes now. I guess 3 isn't a ton, but I remember when the Fre was it, and it took a long time after the phone was released before it was available.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

It's so crazy to me how many different cases Lifeproof makes now. I guess 3 isn't a ton, but I remember when the Fre was it, and it took a long time after the phone was released before it was available.

I’ve always been a Fre user. I think Otterbox owning them and the tech in phones not requiring such extremes is a good thing. More options that aren’t as bulky.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Those Slam cases look nice. Just disappointed in the drop rating considering how they've marketed it for protection against drops. Rhino eats that rating for lunch and is at least as slim if not more so.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner