The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

22a7d7557d977d50c9c748c215f811c4.jpg

Bought this Ringke Clear case last week to use until my Rhinoshield case comes in. As you can see my saddle brown case was heavily used lol.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Looks interesting... I was looking at the next, but may give this one a try.

I can’t wait until Monday to have it...I’ll have to use one of the other cases I bought until then

Also, being such a Lifeproof junkie, I’m glad there are more options. Something nice and thin. I hope it lives up to the name.

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

For those of you who've used apple silicone cases, how would say the protection is, in a general sense (perhaps a drop or bumping into something)

I'm thinking of picking up an apple case (usually use spigen cases, which I like) but really want to try an apple case for the X.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

For those of you who've used apple silicone cases, how would say the protection is, in a general sense (perhaps a drop or bumping into something)

I'm thinking of picking up an apple case (usually use spigen cases, which I like) but really want to try an apple case for the X.

As long as you have a tempered glass to protect the screen, you’ll be fine :)

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

It's quite nice for the price. Haven't had a case from them since my HTC evo lte. How do your u like yourson the current device?

I like it a lot !! Buttons are very clicky and it barely shows finger prints!

I really wanted this case for the iPhone X to show off the silver/white back.

InTheRed

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

The Tech21 has served me well for my 6 plus. Anyone else like that one? I wasn’t feeling the $40 it’s listed at

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, I need to go ahead and order mine now, too...

If you do now you may have it by Xmas. Lol

That sure is a popular color! I was able to order one and had an expected ship date of mid-November. To my surprise it came within 2 days of ordering. So I suggest you try to order. If you happen to see it in store then cancel order online. Just my 2¢

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I really like that. Too bad folio cases and I tend not to get along.

I've thought about getting the UAG one a few times now. I have it for my iPad and like it, but it seems like it would be more awkward for sure on a phone especially trying to take pictures.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

As long as you have a tempered glass to protect the screen, you’ll be fine :)

The screen is so nice not using one myself, would ruin it imo, i know you can get full ones but blah, dont want it too look like my 8 ;)
I am a 12 month updater anyway. Tossing up re AC + $299 here ouch.

fullsizeoutput_222c.jpeg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen