The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Re: iPhone X Cases

It's actually very close to charcoal, only a hint of green in it if you're looking for it.
That's a bummer.

Curious how they're uncomfortable to hold? Do you rest a finger on the bottom? I never notice it's open unless I look for it.

It's the way I hold my phone. I kind of rest the back of the phone against my fingers and use my pinky finger at the bottom to stabilize it. Not sure if that explanation makes sense or not.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

It's the way I hold my phone. I kind of rest the back of the phone against my fingers and use my pinky finger at the bottom to stabilize it. Not sure if that explanation makes sense or not.

I do too. And my pinky ends up coming right under the phone just left of the charging port. I can see where an open case would cause problems.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I do too. And my pinky ends up coming right under the phone just left of the charging port. I can see where an open case would cause problems.
That's exactly how mine sits. I'm one of the few that is glad there's no headphone jack anymore. It's much more comfortable to hold without it. The headphone jack used to dig into my pinky and made it irritating to hold for long period of time.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

That's exactly how mine sits. I'm one of the few that is glad there's no headphone jack anymore. It's much more comfortable to hold without it. The headphone jack used to dig into my pinky and made it irritating to hold for long period of time.

I use an Incipio NGP case which has a solid piece of case between the charging port and headphone jack on my 6 Plus. It is just big enough where my finger can fall comfortably on it. I’ve used other cases that have left marks due to the weight of this phone on my pinky for a significant amount of time.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I am a caseless kind of guy. I will get the iPhone leather case to use on those occasions that I get the urge to use one. But mostly it will just sit in my bag unused.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I use an Incipio NGP case which has a solid piece of case between the charging port and headphone jack on my 6 Plus. It is just big enough where my finger can fall comfortably on it. I’ve used other cases that have left marks due to the weight of this phone on my pinky for a significant amount of time.

So you know exactly what I'm talking about then.

I don't generally use cases for long. I used to use the NGPs though, and I liked them. My Totallee case came last night and it might be a good compromise for somebody like me that hates cases.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

I’ve always been a fan of everything Spigen makes. I haven’t made my mind up on which one yet, but I’ll be going with their cases.

I usually keep a Tough Armor on my 7 Plus while I’m at work, but for the slim factor I sometimes switch out to the Spigen Thin Fit.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

So you know exactly what I'm talking about then.

I don't generally use cases for long. I used to use the NGPs though, and I liked them. My Totallee case came last night and it might be a good compromise for somebody like me that hates cases.

Oooooh. How does it feel. I’m waiting on mine. Hoping it arrives by Friday. Or at least on Friday.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Oooooh. How does it feel. I’m waiting on mine. Hoping it arrives by Friday. Or at least on Friday.

It feels pretty good. I got the Jet White and even though it's smooth and shiny it seems to have a little grip to it. It's a little flimsy as all ultra thin cases, so it's a little difficult to get a good feel of it without a phone being in it. I had an Elago ultra thin case on my S8+ and the Totallee feels more substantial and less cheap than the Elago.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

It feels pretty good. I got the Jet White and even though it's smooth and shiny it seems to have a little grip to it. It's a little flimsy as all ultra thin cases, so it's a little difficult to get a good feel of it without a phone being in it. I had an Elago ultra thin case on my S8+ and the Totallee feels more substantial and less cheap than the Elago.

Hmmmm. I’m still on the fence. I’m trying to be a minimalist this time around. I’m just way more comfortable in a Lifeproof. Hopefully I can get it here before the phone. Holding off on buying another case until I at least try it.

Local Walmart has some X cases today on display. Did sneak a peak at them and I’m loving the size. Going to have to relearn how to hold my phone though. Been plus since the decided to go that direction.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

May just buy the Apple White Silicone case this year and possibly a TwelveSouth BookBook if they make one for the X but I will rock my baby naked majority of the time as I do really hate cases.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I’m trying to be good this time. Then everyone goes and has to post in this thread...

I know I have a feeling I'm going to turn into a case addict this time after the last two years of watching you guys buy all kinds of stuff. Before that I was on Android and not using the more popular stuff from Samsung so case choices really really really sucked. Although my last Android phone I rocked with no case just a screen protector because I ordered it with the custom leather back that was available from Motorola for it.

Tempted to do the same with the X except unlike my Moto the iPhone X will probably not like a drop onto my tile floor. I have Apple Care+ due to the Upgrade Program but I'd still rather not have to actually use it lol.

travis4380

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site

I bought the Otterbox Defender and Clear symmetry cases and life proof clear next case today. Should be here Friday with my phone. Not sure if I will keep all 3 or any of them. Will post pics once I have them.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I bought the Otterbox Defender and Clear symmetry cases and life proof clear next case today. Should be here Friday with my phone. Not sure if I will keep all 3 or any of them. Will post pics once I have them.

I’m curious about the NEXT case. Can’t wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro