Just FYI, I ordered an X leather case from Best Buy on Saturday, and the order went through fine. Then I received a message this morning that the delivery is delayed and, "Warning... We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Wed, October 24, we'll let you know and cancel the order." It was definitely not listed as backordered. Pretty poor in my opinion to not let me know when I ordered that it was not in stock. (There is a local BestBuy but it such a PITA to get there and park that I may or may not actually get there to buy one locally. Maybe I'll try Target to see what they have...)

So, I ordered the same case from Amazon (they definitively said it was in stock) and will return whichever one gets to me last.
    Thx for the info. I actually had some errands to run today and one of the BB’s I shop at are off the highway so I stopped in. They had 1 black folio for the X on sale for $89.99....but I didn’t want black so I passed on it.

Honestly, I’m really p!ssed off about Apple “discontinuing” cases for the X since the Xs was dropped....really poor judgement on their part because I’m reading that not all Xs cases will be totally compatible with the X, one of the reasons being the camera🤷🏻*♀️

I just got my X and had I known it was going to go that way, I would’ve waited a couple more weeks and got an Xs instead. I know I sound like I’m b!tching and whining but honestly was it really necessary for Apple to discontinue cases for the X....?

So instead I found a wallet folio on clearance on Micheal Kors. com. I’m all about the color....and THE PRICE

09-24-2018 04:41 PM
    it’s finally here sometimes Amazon shows up by 12 noon and some days so late ...especially when I’m waiting for something I really want to arrive fast lol.

This case is beautiful ! I absolutely love it it has that old nostalgic feel to it.
    violetjune, Spencerdl and Seneca09 like this.
    09-24-2018 05:22 PM
    I love the color.. I ordered the red a couple months ago, but this purple is so pretty
    Glad it worked out for you..
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-24-2018 10:10 PM
    I don’t find it slipping at all...
    I probably had no moisture in my hands.. my hands get so dry working in an office and touching paper all day.. lol. Love these cases though
    09-24-2018 10:13 PM
    I love the color.. I ordered the red a couple months ago, but this purple is so pretty
    Glad it worked out for you..
    Thanks hon I’m totally loving this case....more than my speck one
    I probably had no moisture in my hands.. my hands get so dry working in an office and touching paper all day.. lol. Love these cases though
    That could’ve been the issue. I mean, the case is a little slippery, but not like omg soapy slippery lol at least not for me.

Too bad it didn’t work out for you ☹️
    09-25-2018 08:28 AM
    it’s finally here sometimes Amazon shows up by 12 noon and some days so late ...especially when I’m waiting for something I really want to arrive fast lol.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fcc5d21a52.jpg
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...61a1fdba85.jpg

This case is beautiful ! I absolutely love it it has that old nostalgic feel to it.
    Looks good
    09-25-2018 02:24 PM
    Looks good
    Thanks ! I love it
    09-25-2018 02:34 PM
    Has anyone used one of the newer apple cases for the Xs on the X? Not the folio. Just regular case. Wondering if the small difference is noticeable or bothersome
    09-25-2018 10:34 PM
    I just purchased another Apple Folio, this time in Forest Green. This is my third Folio & I love them a lot but I don’t know how I feel about the new design of the card slot. I feel I will end up with marks on my device. Whereas, the previous design didn’t cause them. Only time will tell* The color is beautiful though

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2d6fa4d936.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...720936fa31.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...61319a5aeb.jpg

UPDATE: I’ll be returning this. The sleep/wake functionality does not work with the X
    Question- other than the folio not working- how did it fit? I know camera a little different. I like the green. Not interested in the folio. Just the regular leather one. Thanks
    09-26-2018 07:36 AM
    Has anyone used one of the newer apple cases for the Xs on the X? Not the folio. Just regular case. Wondering if the small difference is noticeable or bothersome
    I haven't; as I said, I just ordered an extra X leather to have as a spare. However, Macrumors has a photo: https://www.macrumors.com/2018/09/19...fit-iphone-xs/
    09-26-2018 08:41 AM
    Question- other than the folio not working- how did it fit? I know camera a little different. I like the green. Not interested in the folio. Just the regular leather one. Thanks
    The fit was good. The camera cutout is slightly larger. Barely noticeable.
    09-27-2018 09:26 AM
    How are the various Rhinoshield cases now? I'm still using the Catalyst impact on my X. I've decided to hold onto the phone for another year instead of using my iPhone Upgrade Program eligibility though but it would be nice to get a new case to freshen up the look a bit. I really like the feel of the Catalyst so I thought maybe a new color but also debating a bumper from Rhino or their solidsuit in either carbon fiber or leather. So yeah I want something protective, but not bulky like an Otterbox.
    09-28-2018 02:25 PM

Love the Forest Green color and go great with my Silver Xs Max!
    camaroz1985 likes this.
    09-29-2018 11:43 PM
    Made a return of the Spigen case, unfortunately it made my X feel to heavy. It was a gorgeous case tho.

I then came across this speck grip glitter case and purchased it. I wanted something purple, so now I have my pink speck and this to switch between
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_7686.jpg
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-05-2018 08:41 AM
    Just FYI, I ordered an X leather case from Best Buy on Saturday, and the order went through fine. Then I received a message this morning that the delivery is delayed and, "Warning... We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Wed, October 24, we'll let you know and cancel the order."
    Just FYI, I did receive the case a few days after I posted this (so, about a week ago.)

I'd say that if you want an Apple leather case specifically for the X, particularly the colors that are no longer available, I'd order one sooner rather than later.
    10-05-2018 09:27 AM
2,165 ... 858687