At least you could spring for a Rubbermaid tote or something a little better than the good ole Amazon cardboard box to keep them in.
    ALL of his money went to cases, no money left for totes haha.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-23-2018 02:10 PM
    I ordered a custom Casetify Impact Case today. I’ll post pictures when it arrives but this is the preview.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_0451.jpg
    02-23-2018 03:26 PM
    Back in Black round 2.

Sure would like to get a couple of those fancy Buffalo leather cases but I'm out of cash.

Attachment 122399
    I bought 4 cases from Burkley before valentines.. got them last week and already sent all back!

Black one came scratched and looked used

Red one the power button was very stiff

Purple one was actually blue (I know I’m a dork.. thought it was purple)

Brown one felt like suede

So all felt very different in the hand!
    02-23-2018 03:42 PM
    At least you could spring for a Rubbermaid tote or something a little better than the good ole Amazon cardboard box to keep them in.
    02-23-2018 04:31 PM
    Just got the Apple silicone case - Flash and Spicy Orange- and I love them! I can see me buying more colors though in the future just like my watch bands – LOL. I had the case mate petals case ever since I got the iPhone X and I was tired of it. But it’s almost impossible to take it off. I had a new screen protector put on the phone at Best Buy so they had the pleasure of taking the case off.
    02-25-2018 03:02 PM
    My Mujjo Black leather case arrived, was suppose to be slim version got the wallet lol.
    Thicker than i thought and doesn't smell anything like leather, good grip, power button good volumes stiff so far.
    Will be going back.

Nothing i have tried comes close to the Black Caudabe Sheath, although the Black Synthesis is growing on me.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-utwlbjn-szkc0nfwbflx2w.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-xgfhnrnlto6nnld3kiww7g.jpg
    Last edited by Cladster; 02-25-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    SultanJazz likes this.
    02-25-2018 05:00 PM
    I too have the Dynamic Defender. I did a review on another site. I like it a lot. It’s made of silicone which gives it the grippy feel.

I have about 10 cases and 3 of them are bumper frames. My favorite are the Humixx clear case (has glass back), Spigen Rugged Armor and my favorite is the Dynamic Defender (DD). I had returned the Humixx bumper aluminum frame (I might get it again but this time in the gloss black). I also have the k11 but am most likely going to return it. TPU strips near the port and mute switch are stretching and it looks odd. It just doesn’t feel all that great in the hand.

By the way, jlczl knows his stuff. Watched one of his videos on the Nova bumper. He has a similar set up as I do with the dBrand dragon skin on the back. I’m sporting the Whitestone Dome front protector which I love. So far it’s been pretty case friendly.
    02-27-2018 11:35 PM
    Just got a Patchworks Level ITG in yesterday. First impressions, buy it if you want a great case, buy it even more if you want a cheap case. Of course I’ll be doing a review on it.
    02-28-2018 12:16 AM
    How much soggy bottom is considered bad cause i think i got lucky with my 8 plus version
    There is a difference between the 7/8 plus and the X version. The monarch from my old 7 plus is on my wife's 8 plus. It still looks new after 10 months of use. The lip at the bottom is a little loose but nothing like the X version.
    02-28-2018 09:32 AM
    There is a difference between the 7/8 plus and the X version. The monarch from my old 7 plus is on my wife's 8 plus. It still looks new after 10 months of use. The lip at the bottom is a little loose but nothing like the X version.
    Yeah I guess they didnt have to make a new mold for the 8’s.
    02-28-2018 10:05 AM
    Just got a Patchworks Level ITG in yesterday. First impressions, buy it if you want a great case, buy it even more if you want a cheap case. Of course I’ll be doing a review on it.
    Have this in both red and black. Great little case, reminds me of the Otterbox Symmetry.
    02-28-2018 02:37 PM
    reminds me of the Otterbox Symmetry.
    My Symmetry was fake and i threw it out as was bent and really really hard to get phone in. Wouldn't mind a real one.

I caved and took your advice and ordered a Graphite UAG Monarch has a 100 day return should have it tomorrow, got it from a authorised seller so is genuine and they reckon they have had no complaints re saggy bottom, will see. So many fakes of these big brand name cases now on ebay and even local phone kiosks.
    02-28-2018 04:23 PM
    For all iPhone X case collectors: I just saw this deal on Thrifter! Select Apple iPhone X Leather Cases are only $35 which is a savings of $14.00!
    03-01-2018 10:14 AM
    Got a silicone case the day I bought the phone and I just went to the Apple store they installed a tempered glass screen protector for me, life is good
    03-01-2018 02:46 PM
    My UAG Monarch Graphite arrive, i really missed the black one i had for my 7/8. First Graphite one can't get the black here only through UAG and couldn't be bothered with a 15 day wait, i really like it looks stealth and feels great.

RE the saggy bottom:

If you pull at it i would say the whole case is a bit saggy except for the bottom left and right sides, same as the Caudabe sheath i have, so if you don't pull at it seems ok, does makes the case easier to get on and off compared to some other UAG cases i have had, mine seems to dip a touching the middle bottom if its for swiping not sure.

My main gripe is the silent switch is not centred.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-d4jzzazis222h0bha9plca.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-tokjmnwar2us3avygtngiw.jpg
    03-01-2018 04:58 PM
    My UAG Monarch Graphite arrive, i really missed the black one i had for my 7/8. First Graphite one can't get the black here only through UAG and couldn't be bothered with a 15 day wait, i really like it looks stealth and feels great.

RE the saggy bottom:

If you pull at it i would say the whole case is a bit saggy except for the bottom left and right sides, same as the Caudabe sheath i have, so if you don't pull at it seems ok, does makes the case easier to get on and off compared to some other UAG cases i have had, mine seems to dip a touching the middle bottom if its for swiping not sure.

My main gripe is the silent switch is not centred.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d4jZzAziS222H0BhA9plcA.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	122451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TokjmNwaR2uS3AvygtnGiw.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	122452
    The silent switches are all like that. Love the feel and function of the Monarch but not too fond of the saggy @SS.
    Cladster likes this.
    03-01-2018 07:42 PM
    The silent switches are all like that. Love the feel and function of the Monarch but not too fond of the saggy @SS.
    Is yours really easy to get the phone in/out, i have never had a UAG this easy, makes me wonder what it would be like in a drop?

My top is not real stiff either, yours?
    03-01-2018 08:29 PM
    Cheap bumper from China that exceeded my expectations.
    03-01-2018 11:15 PM
    Would like to get that tempered glass screen protector. I'd be able to check out vuelta final stage competition progress.
    Last edited by MikeVermillion; 03-04-2018 at 02:40 AM.
    03-02-2018 03:28 AM
    About a month ago I stopped by an Apple Store and picked up a Cobalt and White silicone. Took the Cobalt off to use the White, but I'm not sure I can put a case back on. So nice to use without a case.
    03-02-2018 06:41 AM
    Just received another UAG from eBay. This one is legit, real. Side by side pics with my fake. BTW, also included a pic of the saggy bottom. The real case suffers from it while the fake does not (or at least not nearly on the same level).
    03-02-2018 09:56 AM
    Just received another UAG from eBay. This one is legit, real. Side by side pics with my fake. BTW, also included a pic of the saggy bottom. The real case suffers from it while the fake does not (or at least not nearly on the same level). https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...89c5b8304f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0cf795ab0b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...22ac58648d.jpg
    Anymore cheep fakes listed?
    03-02-2018 09:56 AM
    Anymore cheep fakes listed?
    There is, unfortunately these scammers are getting bold and starting to charge very similar to authentic case prices (I’ve reported them to eBay but doubt anything will result from that). I plan on doing a more thorough “how to make sure you’re not getting a fake monarch from eBay“ video here soon because it appears to me many are buying these up thinking they’re authentic. I have no problem recommending buying a fake/replica in certain circumstances such as when prices reflect the lack of authenticity but these morons are trying to get away with selling them at about $45.
    blaine07 likes this.
    03-02-2018 10:06 AM
    There is, unfortunately these scammers are getting bold and starting to charge very similar to authentic case prices (I’ve reported them to eBay but doubt anything will result from that). I plan on doing a more thorough “how to make sure you’re not getting a fake monarch from eBay“ video here soon because it appears to me many are buying these up thinking they’re authentic. I have no problem recommending buying a fake/replica in certain circumstances such as when prices reflect the lack of authenticity but these morons are trying to get away with selling them at about $45.
    Yeah it’s a mess. I’m interested in a fake at fake price LOL. NOT in one at $59 though
    jlczl likes this.
    03-02-2018 10:10 AM
    The black one is the fake, right?
    03-02-2018 12:45 PM
2,165 ... 7374757677 ...