I bought the i-blason case in black. I love the built in screen protector!

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=QxH9_0mk
    02-20-2018 03:58 PM
    This Telephant Bumper is a win. It’s EVERYTHING RhinoShield Mod/Crashguard should be for money. Excellent buttons, fabulous feel in hand without overly wide, and made from a super rubbery rubber. Hard to explain. WAAAYYY better for money than Mod or Crashguard.

Dynamic Defender by Telephant Lab - Urban - Anti-Shock AirSteel Medical Grade Silicone Case w/ Dynamic Defense System (DDS) & Anti-G-Force Structure w/ MIL-STD-810G (Cowboy Blue, iPhone X) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792F6P7P...mUvbUpU3045362

My Lifeproof Fre came today. Didn’t spend MUCH time with it because I threw it on and it didn’t like my iCarez Glass on phone, which doesn’t surprise me.
    violetjune and w00cash1020 like this.
    02-20-2018 05:45 PM
    This Telephant Bumper is a win. It’s EVERYTHING RhinoShield Mod/Crashguard should be for money. Excellent buttons, fabulous feel in hand without overly wide, and made from a super rubbery rubber. Hard to explain. WAAAYYY better for money than Mod or Crashguard.

Dynamic Defender by Telephant Lab - Urban - Anti-Shock AirSteel Medical Grade Silicone Case w/ Dynamic Defense System (DDS) & Anti-G-Force Structure w/ MIL-STD-810G (Cowboy Blue, iPhone X) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792F6P7P...mUvbUpU3045366

My Lifeproof Fre came today. Didn’t spend MUCH time with it because I threw it on and it didn’t like my iCarez Glass on phone, which doesn’t surprise me.
    Interesting, I found their kickstarter page. It claims 8ft protection. Wonder if that was a crashguard in their high speed comparison video. Price is about the same as a crashguard though (actually $5 more) and Rhino claims higher drop rating (3m vs 8ft). Would definitely be interested in real world reviews. Maybe Aaron at Mobile Reviews Eh will get a hold of one.
    02-20-2018 06:02 PM

Dynamic Defender by Telephant Lab - Urban - Anti-Shock AirSteel Medical Grade Silicone Case w/ Dynamic Defense System (DDS) & Anti-G-Force Structure w/ MIL-STD-810G (Cowboy Blue, iPhone X) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792F6P7P...mUvbUpU3045368

I’d order one but I can’t get past that ugly and rather large branding on it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-20-2018 06:05 PM
    Interesting, I found their kickstarter page. It claims 8ft protection. Wonder if that was a crashguard in their high speed comparison video. Price is about the same as a crashguard though (actually $5 more) and Rhino claims higher drop rating (3m vs 8ft). Would definitely be interested in real world reviews. Maybe Aaron at Mobile Reviews Eh will get a hold of one.
    I asked him if he had intentions of review but he hasn’t got back with me.

It’s excellent in comparison to Crashguard or Mod, which I have as well. It fixes everything about those two I kinda dislike. Biggest thing about Crashguard and Mod for me is the plastic is more on the HARD and SLICK side. This isn’t case with Telephant.
    02-20-2018 06:08 PM
    I’d order one but I can’t get past that ugly and rather large branding on it.
    Maybe it would come off? It’s worth it. See my above post.

Look, Telephant is cooking up something modular like MOD case...

Dynamic Defender by Telephant Lab - NMDer - Anti-Shock AirSteel Medical Grade Silicone Case w/ Dynamic Defense System (DDS) & Anti-G-Force Structure w/ MIL-STD-810G (iPhone X) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0795DW964...mUvbUpU3045370
    02-20-2018 06:09 PM
    Rhinoshield claims a minimum of 11 foot drop protection. However, if your 8/8 Plus/X lands back down flat, the glass will break. Their rating, like every case, is corner dropping.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-20-2018 06:58 PM
    You answered my question. Too tight?
    02-20-2018 08:15 PM
    You answered my question. Too tight?
    It’ll go together but creates airpocket between iCarez and Fre plastic front.
    02-20-2018 08:25 PM
    It’ll go together but creates airpocket between iCarez and Fre plastic front.
    Ok but wouldn't it be worse with no protector on? Bigger gap?
    02-20-2018 08:35 PM
    Ok but wouldn't it be worse with no protector on? Bigger gap?
    I caved and pulled iCarez off. No it is NOT worse with protector off as when you put back on it kind of “pulls” sides up and tightens protector on front. Sorry hard to explain but the protector just messes with spacing to create air gap. No protector and cover on front “pulls tight”.

Case fits very good with iCarez screen protector off. No rainbows, yet, but screen doesn’t look nearly as clear or nice with LP Fre on.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-20-2018 08:38 PM
    I caved and pulled iCarez off. No it is NOT worse with protector off as when you put back on it kind of “pulls” sides up and tightens protector on front. Sorry hard to explain but the protector just messes with spacing to create air gap. No protector and cover on front “pulls tight”.

Case fits very good with iCarez screen protector off. No rainbows, yet, but screen doesn’t look nearly as clear or nice with LP Fre on.
    Ok, thanks. Screw that I'm not taking my iCarez off took 2 weeks to get here and i don't have another

Just ordered a Black Mujjo Leather got a 13% discount, should have it Monday.

Have my Synthesis on Ebay didn't like it anywhere near as much as the Sheath.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-20-2018 09:10 PM

Dynamic Defender by Telephant Lab - Urban - Anti-Shock AirSteel Medical Grade Silicone Case w/ Dynamic Defense System (DDS) & Anti-G-Force Structure w/ MIL-STD-810G (Cowboy Blue, iPhone X) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792F6P7P...mUvbUpU3045432

Hi Blane, since you bought the Lifeproof off of Amazon, does your case have a Serial Number on it and if so where at, since I bought one off EBay mine doesn’t have one. Thanks
    02-20-2018 11:27 PM
    If it’s genuine LF it will have a white sticker inside on the back plate.
    02-21-2018 02:50 AM
    Hi Blane, since you bought the Lifeproof off of Amazon, does your case have a Serial Number on it and if so where at, since I bought one off EBay mine doesn’t have one. Thanks
    If it’s genuine LF it will have a white sticker inside on the back plate.
    I know I’ve seen that in past; I just didn’t pay any attention yesterday. When I take case off sometime I’ll check and see.
    02-21-2018 06:37 AM
    I've had 2 Fre cases for the iPhone X direct from Lifeproof and neither had the serial number inside.
    I believe the serial number is something they did away with along with the plastic case key on these latest cases.
    02-21-2018 08:09 AM
    I've had 2 Fre cases for the iPhone X direct from Lifeproof and neither had the serial number inside.
    I believe the serial number is something they did away with along with the plastic case key on these latest cases.
    Budget cuts are real... putting that money into better screen covering development
    02-21-2018 08:11 AM
    Thank you, so there is a possibility my case from eBay is legit.. lol
    02-21-2018 12:47 PM
    Here’s another great Ross Store find. Like the look and for $7.99 can’t really go wrong. Seems to be the same form factor as the Penguin case I got there a couple of weeks ago. Nice raised edges and feel in the hand. It’s a 2 piece slide together type case though so have to be cautious and wipe the case clean before I insert my phone to avoid scratching.
    02-21-2018 01:21 PM
    Mmm
    02-21-2018 03:55 PM
    Here’s another great Ross Store find. Like the look and for $7.99 can’t really go wrong. Seems to be the same form factor as the Penguin case I got there a couple of weeks ago. Nice raised edges and feel in the hand. It’s a 2 piece slide together type case though so have to be cautious and wipe the case clean before I insert my phone to avoid scratching. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...23370637ac.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bbd74060ed.jpg
    That's "BIG PIMPIN"
    02-21-2018 08:13 PM
    Well all, I think I found “the one,” and it’s the Burkley Old Book. I might order the ostrich leather one in blue as well, but for now I’m very satisfied with my Burkley.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-22-2018 08:58 AM
    Back in Black round 2.

Sure would like to get a couple of those fancy Buffalo leather cases but I'm out of cash.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bib01.jpg
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    02-23-2018 11:35 AM
    Case addiction is real lol. I have a couple of videos I already recorded going up on my “TECH-FIGHTER” YouTube channel soon and about 5-6 more I still have to record. Anything in the pics any of you may be particularly interested in seeing? Just noticed I’m missing my Penguin Case. I’ll have to look for it when I get back home.
    02-23-2018 01:05 PM
    Case addiction is real lol. I have a couple of videos I already recorded going up on my “TECH-FIGHTER” YouTube channel soon and about 5-6 more I still have to record. Anything in the pics any of you may be particularly interested in seeing? Just noticed I’m missing my Penguin Case. I’ll have to look for it when I get back home. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1a46a6e6f8.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4383b1d579.jpg
    At least you could spring for a Rubbermaid tote or something a little better than the good ole Amazon cardboard box to keep them in.
    ladyc0524 and jlczl like this.
    02-23-2018 01:55 PM
2,165 ... 7273747576 ...