I tried the black version and found it way too bulky and slippery/heavy for my taste. I like light cases though.
    I returned mine for same tease. Too bulky and heavy.
    02-15-2018 12:17 PM
    I tried the black version and found it way too bulky and slippery/heavy for my taste. I like light cases though.
    I returned mine for same tease. Too bulky and heavy.
    I had both black and clear for my iP8+. The black for some odd reason is made bigger than the clear. Never understood that. #manufactures
    The clear is not as bulky, as the black.
    02-15-2018 01:29 PM
    I had both black and clear for my iP8+. The black for some odd reason is made bigger than the clear. Never understood that. #manufactures
    The clear is not as bulky, as the black.
    Maybe the material is naturally clear and they use a coating to make it black which makes it thicker?
    02-15-2018 01:42 PM
    Definitely a fake.
    I asked UAG about saggy bottom and got this back:

Thank you for contacting Urban Armor Gear's Customer Support Team!

The issue regarding the rubber lining of our Monarch Series for the iPhone X has been investigated and resolved by our design team.

If there are any issues with your case due to material or workmanship, we do offer a 10-year warranty for our Monarch Series cases.

We appreciate the interest.
    02-15-2018 02:52 PM

The issue regarding the rubber lining of our Monarch Series for the iPhone X has been investigated and resolved by our design team.

If there are any issues with your case due to material or workmanship, we do offer a 10-year warranty for our Monarch Series cases.

UAG sent me out a replacement carbon fiber Monarch case and it has the same saggy bottom as the first one. The carbon fiber on the replacement was much improved though.
    New carbon on the left old one on the right.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-newcarbon01.jpg
    02-15-2018 07:21 PM

I bought another one this week, fresh off of the boat. Sadly, with the same flimsy, saggy bottom lip. The Monarch doesn't feel too good in the hand either.

I think I'll be carry on using with my X-Doria Defense Lux which, apart from a little signal attenuation, is great.
    02-15-2018 10:39 PM
    OK so they are liars
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-16-2018 12:50 AM
    UAG sent me out a replacement carbon fiber Monarch case and it has the same saggy bottom as the first one. The carbon fiber on the replacement was much improved though.
    New carbon on the left old one on the right.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewCarbon01.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	122359
    The one on the right is the fake.
    02-16-2018 08:19 AM
    The one on the right is the fake.
    Nope, both original cases purchased direct from UAG themselves.
    02-16-2018 08:35 AM
    Nope, both original cases purchased direct from UAG themselves.
    Haha, I know. I’m just being silly cuz it seems sometimes even two authentic cases have more noticeable differences between them than a replica does.
    w00cash1020 likes this.
    02-16-2018 09:51 AM
    How much soggy bottom is considered bad cause i think i got lucky with my 8 plus version
    02-16-2018 12:15 PM
    How much soggy bottom is considered bad cause i think i got lucky with my 8 plus version
    It’s only saggy if it’s saggy to you. If it’s not then it isn’t. There are some who will swear their Monarch is perfect and has no issues but someone will take the same case and feel it is unacceptable. It’s all relative.
    02-16-2018 12:20 PM
    I got the Old Book Magnetic Detachable Wallet Case in Burnished Tan from Burkley and I absolutely adore it. Wish I'd gotten both colors! It is lovely, and feels very quality.

Did I mention it smells amazing too?
    02-17-2018 01:15 PM
    I got the Old Book Magnetic Detachable Wallet Case in Burnished Tan from Burkley and I absolutely adore it. Wish I'd gotten both colors! It is lovely, and feels very quality.

Did I mention it smells amazing too?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a2cd77de13.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...32e24dbe83.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8dbd4d2616.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5d194b8f11.jpg
    That is a beauty.
    02-17-2018 01:24 PM
    If any of the ladies want some Kate Spade TJ Maxx has them priced reasonably. Unfortunately no guy cases

02-17-2018 05:59 PM

Did I mention it smells amazing too?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a2cd77de13.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...32e24dbe83.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8dbd4d2616.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5d194b8f11.jpg
    Absolutely fabulous. I knew I'd regret not getting in on the 50% off deal even though I already have too many cases.
    02-17-2018 10:03 PM
    Absolutely fabulous. I knew I'd regret not getting in on the 50% off deal even though I already have too many cases.
    Did you say too many cases?
    02-17-2018 10:09 PM
    I’m regretting not getting the ostrich leather one too. I really wanted it but I haven’t had luck with folio cases in the past but I am blown away and absolutely in love.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-17-2018 10:48 PM
    02-18-2018 01:47 AM
    Why am I not getting notifications for this thread? Ever since they changed thread title, this thread doesn’t show up in my notifications anymore . Can someone help me with this?
    02-18-2018 12:44 PM
    Why am I not getting notifications for this thread? Ever since they changed thread title, this thread doesn’t show up in my notifications anymore . Can someone help me with this?
    It’s probably a Tapatalk issue, can you see the notifications online?
    02-18-2018 12:48 PM
    It’s probably a Tapatalk issue, can you see the notifications online?
    I just logged in to iMore online and I have no idea where notifications would be located here.. I haven’t used this website in quite a long time since I’ve been using Tapatalk on my iPhone.

Does anyone else have problems with notifications to this thread? All my other subscribed threads are fine.
    02-18-2018 02:48 PM
    These are the Burkley cases I bought while on sale, first the Detachable Wallet:

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-burkley-wallet.jpg

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-burkley-wallet-open.jpg

And the Sturdy Snap-On:

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-burkley-sturdy-snap-.jpg

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-burkley-snap-interior.jpg

I'm really liking both cases; they are soft with a great leather feel and smell. I've been using the wallet case, since I got them on Thursday, and am enjoying it. I'm enjoying not having a wallet in my back pocket.
    Attached Thumbnails The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-burkley-cases.jpg  
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-18-2018 06:31 PM
    Ok so because I’m a case junkie, I bought the Burkley leather snap on case. I absolutely love the case. It’s grippier than the Apple leather. My only beef is that it says it’s Pebble leather which I love and it kinda is. I wish it was pebble-ier. But it’s awesome and my 12 South SurfacePad came today too. They did a rockin job making it better than previous SurfacePad

ladyc0524 and blaine07 like this.
    02-19-2018 12:25 AM
    These are the Burkley cases I bought while on sale, first the Detachable Wallet:

Name:	Burkley wallet.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	262.0 KB 
ID:	122374

Name:	Burkley wallet open.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	269.8 KB 
ID:	122375

And the Sturdy Snap-On:

Name:	Burkley sturdy snap on.jpg 
Size:	347.0 KB 
ID:	122377

Name:	Burkley snap on interior.jpg 
Size:	307.2 KB 
ID:	122378

I'm really liking both cases; they are soft with a great leather feel and smell. I've been using the wallet case, since I got them on Thursday, and am enjoying it. I'm enjoying not having a wallet in my back pocket.
    Love these!!!!!
    mogelijk likes this.
    02-19-2018 12:52 PM
2,170 ... 7172737475 ...