The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

So thats the carbon you got right, better than the black leather you reckon? Can get one for $49.99AUD, worth it?

Better than which black leather?

Yeah this Carbon X-Doria is a nice case for money. Not stupid bulky, much slimmer than previous generations of same, definitely not slippery, good buttons, good lip even with screen protector. I’d say it’s a win personally but we all have our own preferences so

IMG_2104.JPG

IMG_2105.JPG

IMG_2106.JPG

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

I just uploaded my latest competition video to my YouTube channel, “TECH-FIGHTER”. It pits the 3 Apple OEM cases against each other. Check it out if you’re interested plus I’ll be giving away a free case so you may want to give it a shot.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

The open bottoms scare me to death.

I’ve had multiple Apple leather and silicone cases and the open bottom hasn’t been an issue despite multiple drops. I feel there is a sufficient raised edge to prevent damage. Could just be dumb luck like TripleOne for me too though.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site

Just received my brand new Peel and, I have to say: unfortunately I didn't like it. Too much gap between camera and case, a lot of space to tiny sand. I had Peel cases for my old iPhones 6 Plus and 7 Plus and it doesn't happen then. Now, with X this gap appeared. Frustrated... My Spygen is weared again, already.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Just received my brand new Peel and, I have to say: unfortunately I didn't like it. Too much gap between camera and case, a lot of space to tiny sand. I had Peel cases for my old iPhones 6 Plus and 7 Plus and it doesn't happen then. Now, with X this gap appeared. Frustrated... My Spygen is weared again, already.

Cases with the any gap don't look good to me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I’ve had multiple Apple leather and silicone cases and the open bottom hasn’t been an issue despite multiple drops. I feel there is a sufficient raised edge to prevent damage. Could just be dumb luck like TripleOne for me too though.

This is my experience as well.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Hahahaha!
We’re just lucky I guess. My cousin dropped his and it made a dent near the lightning port of his 7 Plus.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

One Seidio Dilex! Best Buy sent me the wrong color, but I'm definitely dealing with it. It's kinda bulky but makes my phone feel super secure, and I'm enjoying the different feel in hand.

IMG_5786.JPG

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Anyone else tried the lifeproof Fre? We are in a heat wave and you guys snow storms, they have got to come in handy :)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Thats what i would get, what colour did you order? Can only find black or wipeout here.

The black is usually the color that has the pixelated screen issues. The other colors don’t seem to have that issue, probably due to being manufactured later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox