This case is great for even the regular price. At 50% off it is an absolute steal! I don’t have a problem with the camera cutout at all. Truth be told I hadn’t even noticed that. Here’s mine:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6a27613dff.jpg
    Which model Burkley is this? Waterproof version?
    02-11-2018 09:45 AM
    Love your case, Thanks for the heads up! Which case do you have?
    It is the Sturdy Snap On waterproof. I got one in red on the way.
    02-11-2018 10:44 AM
    Which model Burkley is this? Waterproof version?
    Mine is the Sturdy Snap-on Case for Apple iPhone X | English Tudor Tan - Grip. (Not the waterproof)
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    02-11-2018 11:07 AM
    It is the Sturdy Snap On waterproof. I got one in red on the way.
    Thank you.. I did a midnight shopping spree last night and bought the black snap on and the English Tudor Tan.. but sure love the purple and red leather too... Hmm! I might just hop on over to Burkley website and do some more thinking
    02-11-2018 01:26 PM

Spigen Neo hybrid.
    ladyc0524 and felloffthetruck like this.
    02-11-2018 03:42 PM
    02-11-2018 04:21 PM
    How grippy is it on sides and back?
    If your worried about grip, there is nothing better than the speck grip presidio. Very grippy all the way around. This case, as any other case that hard on the side, won’t have the greatest grip. So it’s mediocre at best with grip there. It’s decent on the grip on the back.
    02-11-2018 06:00 PM
    If your worried about grip, there is nothing better than the speck grip presidio. Very grippy all the way around. This case, as any other case that hard on the side, won’t have the greatest grip. So it’s mediocre at best with grip there. It’s decent on the grip on the back.
    Which is the reason why I’ve been using Speck Grip cases for nearly two years now.

Plus their warranty is excellent. The bottom ripped on my friends case and also mine and they replaced it no questions asked once I sent them an email and picture requesting it.
    02-11-2018 11:00 PM
    Which is the reason why I’ve been using Speck Grip cases for nearly two years now.

Plus their warranty is excellent. The bottom ripped on my friends case and also mine and they replaced it no questions asked once I sent them an email and picture requesting it.
    I have one too. My only gripe is the rubber edges for me peal over time from sliding it in and out of my pockets. I’ve never found their warranty experience to be very good. They make me send it back first and then wait for a new one. The one thing I love about this Spigen is it almost feels just like the phone under.
    02-11-2018 11:44 PM
    I have one too. My only gripe is the rubber edges for me peal over time from sliding it in and out of my pockets. I’ve never found their warranty experience to be very good. They make me send it back first and then wait for a new one. The one thing I love about this Spigen is it almost feels just like the phone under.
    I like the Speck Grips a lot I just wish they wouldn’t turn pockets inside out on removal LOL. Definitely win the Grip game.
    02-11-2018 11:46 PM
    I like the Speck Grips a lot I just wish they wouldn’t turn pockets inside out on removal LOL. Definitely win the Grip game.
    Yeah if you want full grip, it’s a nice case. I have a love hate relationship with it. It’s definitely not my go to case. I don’t need that much grip. My favorite case is still the apple leather.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-12-2018 12:13 AM
    Yeah if you want full grip, it’s a nice case. I have a love hate relationship with it. It’s definitely not my go to case. I don’t need that much grip. My favorite case is still the apple leather.
    For the money one can’t go wrong with Burkley leather. If I’m using leather they’re my go to.
    02-12-2018 12:14 AM
    For the money one can’t go wrong with Burkley leather. If I’m using leather they’re my go to.
    I just could never handle that logo on the bottom. That would drive me insane. I’m not sure how much cheaper that are than the apple leather but even if it was half the price of an Apple leather, I still couldn’t do it.
    02-12-2018 12:37 AM
    I just could never handle that logo on the bottom. That would drive me insane. I’m not sure how much cheaper that are than the apple leather but even if it was half the price of an Apple leather, I still couldn’t do it.
    I have a Apple leather, Taupe, and I much prefer feel of Burkley over it. Leather is much more, plush or something on Burkley. Logo isn't particularly a problem for me as my hand covers it and can't feel it. Burkley is currently having a half off sale 🤪
    violetjune and jlczl like this.
    02-12-2018 12:40 AM
    Ok, so what’s best for Black, Burkley waterproof, Mujjo or 12 South with the 2 card slots in back?
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-12-2018 04:56 AM
    How's the open bottom on your phone holding up after using the Apple leather cases for a while?
    02-12-2018 09:06 AM
    A lot of cool cases !
    02-12-2018 09:18 AM
    How's the open bottom on your phone holding up after using the Apple leather cases for a while?
    Held up fine.
    02-12-2018 10:31 AM
    Held up fine.
    No scruffs and scratches like your silver one got?
    02-12-2018 10:36 AM
    No scruffs and scratches like your silver one got?
    I have both silver and space gray X. Used them both equally. The silver had light scratching. But used cape cod wipe and it took the scratching right out. Now scratches at all on the space gray.
    02-12-2018 12:03 PM
    I'd like to know how that holds up. I was looking at that before I bought my Liquid Air and there were a number of amazon reviews about the plastic frame piece around the mute/volume buttons being thin and cracking after taking the case off a couple times. I was really disappointed after reading that so I passed on it in the end.
    02-12-2018 12:55 PM
    I'd like to know how that holds up. I was looking at that before I bought my Liquid Air and there were a number of amazon reviews about the plastic frame piece around the mute/volume buttons being thin and cracking after taking the case off a couple times. I was really disappointed after reading that so I passed on it in the end.
    I’ve had this case since November. Used it off and on. Never a problem.
    02-12-2018 01:14 PM
    Does anyone know what kind of case this is?! I saw it on Instagram and asked the poster but they never replied.

02-12-2018 04:54 PM
    Does anyone know what kind of case this is?! I saw it on Instagram and asked the poster but they never replied.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...75f61a9faa.jpg
    It looks sort of like a Tumi but it’s not.
    02-12-2018 05:51 PM
    Strange because when I emailed them with pictures and a proof of purchase they sent out my case without me sending it back. They did the same for my friend too.
    02-12-2018 06:04 PM
2,185 ... 6970717273 ...