I use an Incipio NGP case which has a solid piece of case between the charging port and headphone jack on my 6 Plus. It is just big enough where my finger can fall comfortably on it. I’ve used other cases that have left marks due to the weight of this phone on my pinky for a significant amount of time.
    So you know exactly what I'm talking about then.

I don't generally use cases for long. I used to use the NGPs though, and I liked them. My Totallee case came last night and it might be a good compromise for somebody like me that hates cases.
    10-31-2017 08:07 AM
    I got the same case I had for my 7 plus, the Spigen Liquid Air Armor. Adds just the right amount of grip like an Apple Silicone case, but at a much cheaper cost.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    10-31-2017 08:32 AM
    I’ve always been a fan of everything Spigen makes. I haven’t made my mind up on which one yet, but I’ll be going with their cases.

I usually keep a Tough Armor on my 7 Plus while I’m at work, but for the slim factor I sometimes switch out to the Spigen Thin Fit.
    10-31-2017 09:35 AM
    That saddle brown looks really nice!! Unfortunately for me I'm one of those hippy dippy dudes that don't use leather.
    Fair play
    10-31-2017 09:37 AM
    So you know exactly what I'm talking about then.

I don't generally use cases for long. I used to use the NGPs though, and I liked them. My Totallee case came last night and it might be a good compromise for somebody like me that hates cases.
    Oooooh. How does it feel. I’m waiting on mine. Hoping it arrives by Friday. Or at least on Friday.
    10-31-2017 11:24 AM
    Oooooh. How does it feel. I’m waiting on mine. Hoping it arrives by Friday. Or at least on Friday.
    It feels pretty good. I got the Jet White and even though it's smooth and shiny it seems to have a little grip to it. It's a little flimsy as all ultra thin cases, so it's a little difficult to get a good feel of it without a phone being in it. I had an Elago ultra thin case on my S8+ and the Totallee feels more substantial and less cheap than the Elago.
    10-31-2017 12:05 PM
    It feels pretty good. I got the Jet White and even though it's smooth and shiny it seems to have a little grip to it. It's a little flimsy as all ultra thin cases, so it's a little difficult to get a good feel of it without a phone being in it. I had an Elago ultra thin case on my S8+ and the Totallee feels more substantial and less cheap than the Elago.
    Hmmmm. I’m still on the fence. I’m trying to be a minimalist this time around. I’m just way more comfortable in a Lifeproof. Hopefully I can get it here before the phone. Holding off on buying another case until I at least try it.

Local Walmart has some X cases today on display. Did sneak a peak at them and I’m loving the size. Going to have to relearn how to hold my phone though. Been plus since the decided to go that direction.
    10-31-2017 12:44 PM
    Nice! If I decide to get an apple leather case it will for sure be the saddle brown color.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    10-31-2017 02:32 PM
    I'm going to have to get a mortgage just to buy cases.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    10-31-2017 02:56 PM
    I'm going to have to get a mortgage just to buy cases.
    I’m trying to be good this time. Then everyone goes and has to post in this thread...
    10-31-2017 02:57 PM
    May just buy the Apple White Silicone case this year and possibly a TwelveSouth BookBook if they make one for the X but I will rock my baby naked majority of the time as I do really hate cases.
    10-31-2017 03:45 PM
    I’m trying to be good this time. Then everyone goes and has to post in this thread...
    I know I have a feeling I'm going to turn into a case addict this time after the last two years of watching you guys buy all kinds of stuff. Before that I was on Android and not using the more popular stuff from Samsung so case choices really really really sucked. Although my last Android phone I rocked with no case just a screen protector because I ordered it with the custom leather back that was available from Motorola for it.

Tempted to do the same with the X except unlike my Moto the iPhone X will probably not like a drop onto my tile floor. I have Apple Care+ due to the Upgrade Program but I'd still rather not have to actually use it lol.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    10-31-2017 03:56 PM
    I bought the Otterbox Defender and Clear symmetry cases and life proof clear next case today. Should be here Friday with my phone. Not sure if I will keep all 3 or any of them. Will post pics once I have them.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    10-31-2017 06:06 PM
    I bought the Otterbox Defender and Clear symmetry cases and life proof clear next case today. Should be here Friday with my phone. Not sure if I will keep all 3 or any of them. Will post pics once I have them.
    I’m curious about the NEXT case. Can’t wait.
    10-31-2017 07:36 PM
    That looks good!
    I love how the saddle brown ages over time.
    Maf C likes this.
    10-31-2017 08:10 PM
    Aubergine !!!

zachpenguin likes this.
    11-01-2017 11:45 AM
    ivanwi11iams likes this.
    11-01-2017 11:59 AM
    I’m starting of with this from Spigen for now.
    Dukins and Shan S. like this.
    11-01-2017 12:14 PM
    Is that the cobalt? Or the Navy? I usually get the navy silicone, but I like this color.

My first case should be here Friday. Phone and case should arrive same time. I’m still weary of the Totallee and I’m struggling to stay away from case shipping right now.
    11-01-2017 12:15 PM
    w00cash1020 likes this.
    11-01-2017 12:52 PM
    Oooooohhhh I’m liking that speck. Lord I need to stay out of here.

How’s the thickness???
    11-01-2017 12:54 PM
    Never mind. Just saw this.

Free two day shipping. Had to have.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-01-2017 01:01 PM
    Is that the cobalt? Or the Navy? I usually get the navy silicone, but I like this color.

My first case should be here Friday. Phone and case should arrive same time. I’m still weary of the Totallee and I’m struggling to stay away from case shipping right now.
    Cosmos
    zachpenguin likes this.
    11-01-2017 01:13 PM
    11-01-2017 01:27 PM
    I ordered this one...
    11-01-2017 01:53 PM
2,051 ... 56789 ...