The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

I have two cases myself because I returned my Otterbox Symmetry. It’s just too bulky and slippery which the latter makes no sense on a protective case. The best protection against drops is Grip and anything short of that is useless in my opinion. As for my cases, I have a Speck Presido Grip which is great now that I got a perfectly fitting one and a Diztronic TPU but that sits in a cabinet unused at this point. After this holiday, I need to do the same as you and treat 2018 as rice and beans, beans and rice. Time to build a savings account because instead of saving once I paid off my car I bought new toys. Fun stuff, but horrible decision haha.

Beans and rice taste pretty good when you’re building a nest egg. But, X cases are also fun. I’ll live vicariously through Blaine for the time being.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Oh how I wish for Apple to make a clear case in the style of the leather/silicone cases.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171229/4d492c1b7c18da9e75e1bab69297e06f.jpg

Honestly if I were her I’d be upset too. ESP if you’re hiding this kinda thing from her. That’s a few hundred dollars sitting right there. I used to have a few myself but nothing like that. That’s overkill...

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. ������������*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now ������������*♂️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171229/4d492c1b7c18da9e75e1bab69297e06f.jpg

Wow that's an awful lot of cases. How do you ever use all them. No wonder your wife is upset. Rightly so. If I had that many cases and was hiding them from my significant other she'd have every right to be upset. I'm surprised she hasn't given you an ultimatum yet. Her or the cases. I certainly wouldn't be discussing it on the forums. Her anger is a signal you shouldn't be ignoring.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Honestly if I were her I’d be upset too. ESP if you’re hiding this kinda thing from her. That’s a few hundred dollars sitting right there. I used to have a few myself but nothing like that. That’s overkill...

Wow that's an awful lot of cases. How do you ever use all them. No wonder your wife is upset. Rightly so. If I had that many cases and was hiding them from my significant other she'd have every right to be upset. I'm surprised she hasn't given you an ultimatum yet. Her or the cases. I certainly wouldn't be discussing it on the forums. Her anger is a signal you shouldn't be ignoring.

It wasn’t that I was hiding it from her really lol I just wasn’t making the information easy to obtain. I use them all, carefully. She can be mad all she wants but she wouldn’t won’t ultimatum me; she truly doesn’t have a reason to. I still have all the bills, mortgage and car payments paid, kids and wife fed and everyone well taken care of. She hasn’t funded the project at all in the slightest.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Element Case Recon. A fantastic case with perfect grip, looks, functionality and some of the best tactile buttons I've seen in a while.
The only downside I can find is there is a light gap over the mute switch, lightning port and the case has lots of openings on the top and bottom to collect dirt and debris up against the sides of your phone. Also if you hold the case up to your ear and shake it like crazy you can hear the buttons rattle a little.
I like this case so much I'm going to get the coyote color also.

ele01.jpgele02.jpgele03.jpgele04.jpgele05.jpgele06.jpgele07.jpgele08.jpgele09.jpgele10.jpgele11.jpgele12.jpgele13.jpgele14.jpgele15.jpg

Last edited:

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

Oh how I wish for Apple to make a clear case in the style of the leather/silicone cases.

I’d be on board if they could figure out a way to prevent it from yellowing the way all others seem to do. Otherwise, solid no.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

It wasn’t that I was hiding it from her really lol I just wasn’t making the information easy to obtain. I use them all, carefully. She can be mad all she wants but she wouldn’t won’t ultimatum me; she truly doesn’t have a reason to. I still have all the bills, mortgage and car payments paid, kids and wife fed and everyone well taken care of. She hasn’t funded the project at all in the slightest.

Lol. Same here. I have a couple of weaknesses like this. Wife loves shoes and backpacks. Same thing. It’s not like I’m emptying out the bank account to pay for cases. That would be bad. Wife doesn’t understand it and mostly just shakes her head at me.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Element Case Recon. A fantastic case with perfect grip, looks, functionality and some of the best tactile buttons I've seen in a while.
The only downside I can find is there is a light gap over the mute switch, lightning port and the case has lots of openings on the top and bottom to collect dirt and debris up against the sides of your phone. Also if you hold the case up to your ear and shake it like crazy you can hear the buttons rattle a little.

View attachment 121460View attachment 121461View attachment 121462View attachment 121464View attachment 121465View attachment 121466View attachment 121467View attachment 121469View attachment 121470View attachment 121471View attachment 121472View attachment 121473View attachment 121474View attachment 121475View attachment 121476

Totally agree. It’s become my go to case. I also see it lets dust in on the sides but it’s also very easy to get the phone in and out so taking it out to clean it is painless. Only thing I wish is that the back runner panel was carbon fiber instead of rubber. Not sure why they raised the prices of their CF cases for the X so much.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol. Same here. I have a couple of weaknesses like this. Wife loves shoes and backpacks. Same thing. It’s not like I’m emptying out the bank account to pay for cases. That would be bad. Wife doesn’t understand it and mostly just shakes her head at me.

Exactly. I’m glad you get it lol. My wife has her junk too haha.

What cases do you have???

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site

No more clear cases for me
214aca1f284bd18146670414cdf22d42.jpg

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

View attachment 121460View attachment 121461View attachment 121462View attachment 121464View attachment 121465View attachment 121466View attachment 121467View attachment 121469View attachment 121470View attachment 121471View attachment 121472View attachment 121473View attachment 121474View attachment 121475View attachment 121476

I think it is a really hideous looking case. It may be very good in protecting the phone but it looks awfull and kills all the beauty with the IPhone X. One of the ugliest cases I seen for the X

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

I think it is a really hideous looking case. It may be very good in protecting the phone but it looks awfull and kills all the beauty with the IPhone X. One of the ugliest cases I seen for the X

What do you think about the UAG Monarch case?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I don't mind the look but those gaps and the big camera cut out is a turn off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73