lay good and make “notch” less prominent
    Yeah i don't mind the notch when the screen is on, but it stands out like you know what with a screen protector thats cut the same shape.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2018 09:32 PM
    Currently naked
    I hear ya - there’s just something about this phone caseless. It’s so nice to use.
    02-05-2018 10:32 PM
    Check out this little nugget I found at Marshall’s yesterday. Penguin by Munsingwear. Pretty sure this is the best case I’ve found for $8. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5ed093e0d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5ebd110e8e.jpg
    Oooooo that is sharp!
    02-05-2018 10:33 PM
    02-06-2018 03:17 PM
    You can’t get just one! Your phone doesn’t want to wear the same clothes everyday anymore than you do.
    jlczl likes this.
    02-06-2018 07:37 PM
    Got my Catalyst today. Not sure how I feel yet about the fingerprint magnet clear back, and it also has some visual imperfections/etc from the factory but since I'm sure it will eventually pick up small scratches I guess I shouldn't worry about it. The feel is really nice though and though the flush buttons are a little weird (never had those in a case before) I'm sure I'll adjust just fine as they're very responsive just like the Spigen Liquid Air I was using and also the phone caseless. The mute knob is a nice touch and the case definitely has some nice grip. I went with the green color and I think it looks pretty good with the silver X. Different but good.
    02-07-2018 03:50 AM
    I hear ya - there’s just something about this phone caseless. It’s so nice to use.
    I know right!
    The 8 Plus feels good too, but not as good as the X.
    reeneebob likes this.
    02-07-2018 07:14 AM
    50% off on amazon if anyone has been on the fence because of price

Apple iPhone X Leather Folio - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075KXP4B5...mUvbUpU3042174
    02-07-2018 09:33 AM
    50% off on amazon if anyone has been on the fence because of price

Apple iPhone X Leather Folio - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075KXP4B5...mUvbUpU3042195
    They are tanking in price because the defective design is getting more and more well known and people aren’t buying, or buying and returning. Even at this price, if it’s a case you must have I’d recommend going fake over real. My fake vs real Apple leather Folio Case showdown video will be up in a couple of days on my YouTube channel, TECH-FIGHTER.
    02-07-2018 10:49 AM
    I’ve been on the cusp. Is the negative feedback just the flap opening and causing battery drain? I can’t watch your video until later today!
    02-07-2018 11:04 AM
    I’ve been on the cusp. Is the negative feedback just the flap opening and causing battery drain? I can’t watch your video until later today!
    The problem is that the flap when folded over during a call will make your voice sound muffled because the noise cancelling mic by the camera is getting covered. I haven’t finished editing my fake vs real video but I mention the issue with the flap in my OEM Case roundup video at the 4:30 mark.

02-07-2018 02:01 PM
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_6227.jpg
    Love these cases and 25% off is a adding bonus
    02-08-2018 03:16 PM
    Love these cases and 25% off is a adding bonus
    That would be right ;
    My Synthesis arrives today, been using the Sheath for awhile now.

edit, they refunded me the extra discount, great company to deal with.
    Last edited by Cladster; 02-08-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-08-2018 03:53 PM

I got this clone Caudabe off amazon or eBay other day for a few dollars. Not even real but a clone and it’s a real gem. You can definitely tell Caudabe is what it’s imitating LOL
    02-08-2018 03:55 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e45a9414d.jpg

I got this clone Caudabe off amazon or eBay other day for a few dollars. Not even real but a clone and it’s a real gem. You can definitely tell Caudabe is what it’s imitating LOL
    That could have been a few dollars closer to a HomePod :P
    02-08-2018 05:12 PM
    That could have been a few dollars closer to a HomePod :P
    Lololol
    02-08-2018 05:49 PM
    So two days in I'm really liking the look and feel of my Catalyst case so far. I was torn at first on the more square shape to the sides vs. something like the Rhinoshield that I had been looking at, but the more I look at and use it the more I like that instead of trying to emulate the shape of the phone which in the end always just makes the shape of the phone bigger they decided to change the shape. In this case I think it's a good thing since it feels like it enhances the handling of the phone (better grip/etc.)
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-08-2018 06:36 PM
    I’m really liking my new case as well. I’m gonna keep this one quiet until I get my review up.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-08-2018 09:28 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6e45a9414d.jpg

My Caudabe Synthesis arrived today, Stealth black. I Don't like it.
    Compared to the Sheath it feels like a big chunk of cheap plastic from a $2 shop.
    Buttons very stiff especially the volume.
    Doesn't sit flat on table bit of rock to it.
    Slippery back a touch better on sides but no where as good grip as Sheath.
    Shows finger prints although stealth black probably helps.
    Inside Could be a phone scratcher especially the back.
    It may offer a bit more drop protection being so stiff, i dont know.

The Sheath becomes part of the phone and doesn't look cheap, a much better case overall.

Very disappointed.
    02-08-2018 10:08 PM
    My Caudabe Synthesis arrived today, Stealth black. I Don't like it.
    Compared to the Sheath it feels like a big chunk of cheap plastic from a $2 shop.
    Buttons very stiff especially the volume.
    Doesn't sit flat on table bit of rock to it.
    Slippery back a touch better on sides but no where as good grip as Sheath.
    Shows finger prints although stealth black probably helps.
    Inside Could be a phone scratcher especially the back.
    It may offer a bit more drop protection being so stiff, i dont know.

The Sheath becomes part of the phone and doesn't look cheap, a much better case overall.

Very disappointed.
    Well crap man. Thanks for heads up. Maybe I’ll skip out on that. Sorry you don’t like it. Can you snap a few pics for fun maybe?
    02-08-2018 10:10 PM
    Well crap man. Thanks for heads up. Maybe I’ll skip out on that. Sorry you don’t like it. Can you snap a few pics for fun maybe?
    Sure, its a bit hard to tell what i mean by photos, maybe i am just not use to all plastic type cases too as thats what it is.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-fullsizeoutput_2382.jpeg
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-fullsizeoutput_2388.jpeg
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ziim7q7-riwkifl6k3ch9a.jpg
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-b9ynykjiqbids2q9xh2szg.jpg
    02-08-2018 11:41 PM
    Sure, its a bit hard to tell what i mean by photos, maybe i am just not use to all plastic type cases too as thats what it is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2382.jpeg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	122284

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2388.jpeg 
Size:	2.46 MB 
ID:	122285

Name:	ZIIM7q7%RiWKifl6k3cH9A.jpg 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	122286

Name:	B9ynYKjIQbidS2q9xh2sZg.jpg 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	122287
    Yeah I’d agree, doesn’t look nearly as enticing as their website makes them sound. Sorry mate.

So it’s the Sheath you like? I like this cheepie I got LOL just wish stupid apple logo wasn’t cut out. Debating trying a real one.
    02-08-2018 11:52 PM
    So it’s the Sheath you like?
    Sure do, its my only case now

Have sent them a email; re the buttons and rocker see what they say. The sheath buttons are as good as the Apple leather from memory.

18 days wait for that lol. Need to get a life

Wouldn't mind a nice leather but not sure which one.
    Looking at Mujjo or 12 South, Sena i got was faulty, Apple too slippery.
    02-09-2018 12:03 AM

Wouldn't mind a nice leather but not sure which one.
    Looking at Mujjo or 12 South, Sena i got was faulty, Apple too slippery.
    How was the Sena faulty? Which model did you get? 12 south reviews are questionable.
    02-09-2018 12:07 AM
    Yeah I’d agree, doesn’t look nearly as enticing as their website makes them sound. Sorry mate.

So it’s the Sheath you like? I like this cheepie I got LOL just wish stupid apple logo wasn’t cut out. Debating trying a real one.
    Speaking of debating between a real or a fake check out my most recent video about Apple’s Leather Folio on my YouTube channel, TECH-FIGHTER:

f6is6l and judgetom like this.
    02-09-2018 12:11 AM
1,817 ... 6768697071 ...