Just found this thread where my Caseaholic junkies at. I’m swamped with cases and I can’t decide if I go thin, folio or just plain naked. Here are my cases
    How does the mujjo leather case compare to the apple leather case?
    02-02-2018 12:29 AM
    There is a comparison on YouTube.
    02-02-2018 01:07 PM
    Anyone using a tech21 case?
    02-02-2018 01:08 PM
    Anyone using a tech21 case?
    My wife has one, i think it is the Check or something like that. It is a pretty nice case, feels and looks good.
    cyberpaw and tadpoles like this.
    02-02-2018 01:17 PM

I love the mujjo wallet case. Although I will admit I don’t like the buttons cutouts. It makes it harder or a little awkward to use the buttons because the leather covers the buttons on the iPhone. Hopefully that makes sense. But overall I like the case but I like the Apple one better
    02-02-2018 02:35 PM
    I love the mujjo wallet case. Although I will admit I don’t like the buttons cutouts. It makes it harder or a little awkward to use the buttons because the leather covers the buttons on the iPhone. Hopefully that makes sense. But overall I like the case but I like the Apple one better
    Thanks, hard to beat the buttons on the apple leather.
    02-02-2018 03:03 PM
    I just so wish back wasn’t clear and it would be my favorite case... maybe.

Man you can’t go wrong either way though. I’d say go black too, myself though. I have the blue/orange and like its contrast with my black phone personally.
    Well, I'm really close to maybe actually getting the green. I just ordered a custom Hydroflask in Sage and I'm going to see how well it seems to match in person to what I see of the green catalyst in the videos. If it's close I might be "weird" and get it to match the bottle lol. (don't usually bother with stuff like that) Otherwise I'll probably grab the black. Trying to avoid the black one though in case I decide to buy the waterproof one down the line (still waiting on Dog & Bone to see how that turns out first).
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-02-2018 05:44 PM
    Thanks, hard to beat the buttons on the apple leather.
    I’m mostly on the other side of the fence. While I prefer the aluminum buttons on the Apple cases, the leather buttons on the Mujjo are still quite tactile. I kinda wish mine wasn’t the wallet version (back pocket), but I do prefer how the leather feels on the Mujjo compared to Apple.
    Cladster likes this.
    02-02-2018 07:14 PM
    Well, I'm really close to maybe actually getting the green. I just ordered a custom Hydroflask in Sage and I'm going to see how well it seems to match in person to what I see of the green catalyst in the videos. If it's close I might be "weird" and get it to match the bottle lol. (don't usually bother with stuff like that) Otherwise I'll probably grab the black. Trying to avoid the black one though in case I decide to buy the waterproof one down the line (still waiting on Dog & Bone to see how that turns out first).
    Yeah been waiting to see what Dog&Bone is up to, too.
    02-02-2018 07:20 PM
    I’m mostly on the other side of the fence. While I prefer the aluminum buttons on the Apple cases, the leather buttons on the Mujjo are still quite tactile. I kinda wish mine wasn’t the wallet version (back pocket), but I do prefer how the leather feels on the Mujjo compared to Apple.
    The Mujjo is also $15 cheaper than the Apple leather here too.

Does the Mujjo have better grip?
    02-02-2018 07:50 PM

I think so, just because the leather Apple uses is generally a little slick out of the box and needs to be worn in before it’s really comfortable.
    Cladster likes this.
    02-02-2018 08:07 PM
    I think so, just because the leather Apple uses is generally a little slick out of the box and needs to be worn in before it’s really comfortable.
    Ok, last few i had i didn't keep them long enough.

Black or Saddle brown? I like the look of SB but i usually buy black for cases/watch bands. Boring as it is.
    02-02-2018 10:16 PM

Ya I think the Mujjo has a lot better grip
    02-02-2018 11:02 PM
    Mailman brought me the goods today...

Two cheepies and a Pelican. Pelican is same case I liked a lot for 7+, sans camera flip and size differences. Good face down coverage, great buttons, good feel and protection. It has meat in all the right places and made of that grippy pelican material I like. Excellent little case
    02-03-2018 04:30 PM

This is dope!
    02-04-2018 07:54 AM
    Like Flossy says, I love a nice box !
    arnisomo likes this.
    02-04-2018 08:55 AM
    Wahaha!
    02-04-2018 08:56 AM
    Like Flossy says, I love a nice box !
    No saggy bottom joke

Wahaha!
    How is the bottom? did you buy direct from UAG?
    02-04-2018 09:55 PM
    Check out this little nugget I found at Marshall’s yesterday. Penguin by Munsingwear. Pretty sure this is the best case I’ve found for $8.
    02-05-2018 01:18 PM
    Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do
    They arrived today, can't see notch with screen off compared to the spigen i had, and no more rainbow too.
    Can't even notice a gap around the edge with the Caudabe Sheath case, its probably 1mm but with a black case not even noticeable.
    First one must of had a bit of dust so ditched it and got it perfect with the second.
    The install tray makes it easy. Best i have used like having nothing.

Thanks for the tip
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2018 05:02 PM
    They arrived today, can't see notch with screen off compared to the spigen i had, and no more rainbow too.
    Can't even notice a gap around the edge with the Caudabe Sheath case, its probably 1mm but with a black case not even noticeable.
    First one must of had a bit of dust so ditched it and got it perfect with the second.
    The install tray makes it easy. Best i have used like having nothing.

Thanks for the tip
    Yes sir they’re a dang good deal at price point. Last I looked amazon was sold out. They still have the 2.5d case compatible ones just without install tray. I think install tray works with them if same glass though. Regardless good protector for price point. Goes nearly to edge of all cases I have. Gap so minimal it can’t be seen without really looking for it. Smooth, lay good and make “notch” less prominent. And at price point even better bargain.

Blaine
    Cladster likes this.
    02-05-2018 05:18 PM
    Took a chance, Catalyst Impact in green on order this afternoon will be here tomorrow with Prime one day free shipping
    02-05-2018 06:22 PM
    lay good and make “notch” less prominent
    Yeah i don't mind the notch when the screen is on, but it stands out like you know what with a screen protector thats cut the same shape.
    blaine07 likes this.
    02-05-2018 08:32 PM
    Currently naked
    I hear ya - there’s just something about this phone caseless. It’s so nice to use.
    02-05-2018 09:32 PM
    Check out this little nugget I found at Marshall’s yesterday. Penguin by Munsingwear. Pretty sure this is the best case I’ve found for $8. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5ed093e0d5.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5ebd110e8e.jpg
    Oooooo that is sharp!
    02-05-2018 09:33 PM
2,121 ... 6667686970 ...