^ @Blaine cant quote you for some reason.

I am sure i will and will at least get a perfect fit. If not i know where you live

I can get a UAG carbon monarch for a great price but the saggy bottom comments are a worry, was the 8 like that can't remember i did have one.

I have a Caudabe Synthesis navy in my cart with 20% off
    Lol I hope it don’t resort to you using my location against me LOL.

On UAG I had for 7+, didn’t have a 8, and I don’t recall it being saggy... I’ve had so many cases though lol. 🤦🏼*♂️

Yea just really want that silly red one. Been out of stock so long. Ugh
    01-21-2018 02:07 AM
    I’ve been using my Casetify Impacts. I don’t think I could ever do another kind of case. These things are my fave
    How much Grip does it have compared to the Speck Presido Grip? I imagine it’s less but how much?
    01-21-2018 04:47 AM
    Ok, I couldn’t help myself. Still love my Element Case Formula. It’s a bit heavy but I do love the carbon fiber. I just ordered a Carved Case, Ironsides series made out of 18th century naval timbers from the Charlestown Navy yard. I do love unique cases with high end materials. This one looks really cool. Has anyone tried Carved before?
    01-21-2018 08:29 AM
    This looks awesome! What color X do you have?
    I have the space gray
    01-21-2018 09:14 AM
    01-21-2018 09:15 AM
    Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do. I’ve spent a LOT more on protectors than this and been a LOT LESS ecstatic about them. Love how this one goes practically right to the edge of my cases. Some with margin so small id compare it to paper width and not even visible to naked eye. Other than speaker cutout at top cant tell its existence— kind of pulls attention away from “notch”.

I’ve had Caudabes in past and definitely had a good experience with them. My problem now is the one I’ve been wanting to order has been out of stock/sold out for quite some time now. 🤦🏼*♂️

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=QcBzgx6V

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6d34e038ef.jpg
    That protector is definitely a must buy. Even with my doofus install I managed to get a beautiful result. Highly recommended. Here’s the vid I made of my install. (You may want to lower the volume as I’ve heard people were annoyed with the music I added):

01-21-2018 09:32 AM
    That protector is definitely a must buy. Even with my doofus install I managed to get a beautiful result. Highly recommended. Here’s the vid I made of my install. (You may want to lower the volume as I’ve heard people were annoyed with the music I added):

Yea man they’re a bargain for sure at $5 a piece. Mine laid perfect, no specs, no bubbles no dust. Can’t even tell it’s on.
    jlczl likes this.
    01-21-2018 09:35 AM
    Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do. I’ve spent a LOT more on protectors than this and been a LOT LESS ecstatic about them. Love how this one goes practically right to the edge of my cases. Some with margin so small id compare it to paper width and not even visible to naked eye. Other than speaker cutout at top cant tell its existence— kind of pulls attention away from “notch”.

I’ve had Caudabes in past and definitely had a good experience with them. My problem now is the one I’ve been wanting to order has been out of stock/sold out for quite some time now. 🤦🏼*♂️

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=m9oParfl

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6d34e038ef.jpg
    As far as your list I’d stay away from the Pitaka since it has no lip to protect the screen and as far as I recall you already have the carbon Evutec like mine so why bother? The UAG Monarch just isn’t good and especially for that price. I’d only go for it if I’d find it for less than $40. And as far as the Element I’m also considering going for another even though I already have their current top tier BlackOps case. Reason being that they are offering to make custom Formula cases and I’m itching toward a black and blue custom combo with gold buttons.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-21-2018 09:36 AM
    What case and skin combo is this?! Looks great!
    01-21-2018 09:36 AM
    Has anyone tried the Pelican Shield? I can tell it’s quite massive but I always have at least one case for extreme protection in my collection but so far haven’t gotten one for my X. This looks like it could fit the bill.
    01-21-2018 09:43 AM
    As far as your list I’d stay away from the Pitaka since it has no lip to protect the screen and as far as I recall you already have the carbon Evutec like mine so why bother? The UAG Monarch just isn’t good and especially for that price. I’d only go for it if I’d find it for less than $40. And as far as the Element I’m also considering going for another even though I already have their current top tier BlackOps case. Reason being that they are offering to make custom Formula cases and I’m itching toward a black and blue custom combo with gold buttons.
    Yeah in my head I’d already decided Pitaka is overpriced compared to Karbon. No button coverage either.

Yeah UAG silly expensive. Definitely agree with that. I never could agree on color is why I don’t already have one lol. And was hoping saggy bottom would get addressed and fixed before I get one.

I had no idea Element was doing anything custom but for what those things cost they should be custom LOL. Like the one I have for 7+. Just so expensive I’m afraid I’ll mess it up LOL.
    jlczl likes this.
    01-21-2018 09:43 AM
    Yeah in my head I’d already decided Pitaka is overpriced compared to Karbon. No button coverage either.

Yeah UAG silly expensive. Definitely agree with that. I never could agree on color is why I don’t already have one lol. And was hoping saggy bottom would get addressed and fixed before I get one.

I had no idea Element was doing anything custom but for what those things cost they should be custom LOL. Like the one I have for 7+. Just so expensive I’m afraid I’ll mess it up LOL.
    Just can’t decide between silver and gold buttons. I like the silver because it’s a classic combo but I like the gold because it gives the case more of a custom flair. What do you think? This is the custom combo I built:

01-21-2018 09:49 AM
    Just can’t decide between silver and gold buttons. I like the silver because it’s a classic combo but I like the gold because it gives the case more of a custom flair. What do you think? This is the custom combo I built:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b2f4422da6.jpg
    That pelican a post or too up man I think Walmart has instock for X at local stores(mine does anyways). May be a few dollars more expensive but if you dislike it easier to return.

With that element you can’t go wrong either way. I’m with you though, if I’m spending that kind of money I want it to be known it isn’t “off the shelf”.
    01-21-2018 10:22 AM

Where are you going to build custom case options!??
    01-21-2018 10:24 AM

I have her standard Formula with orange rails and silver buttons. It’s really beautiful, but if I knew I could get a custom one I would have waited for the gray rails. Either way can’t go wrong. Like I said earlier, I does add a bit of weight to the phone, more than most cases, but it’s very unique and very well made
    01-21-2018 10:25 AM
    What case and skin combo is this?! Looks great!
    Rhinoshield mod with blue rim and buttons, and slickwraps black honeycomb skin.
    01-21-2018 11:16 AM
    Where are you going to build custom case options!??
    https://www.elementcase.com/custom-shop

blaine07 likes this.
    01-21-2018 12:26 PM
    Found it finally. If I buy one this’ll be how lol.
    01-21-2018 01:37 PM

Like this but it has to be the black & green one.
    01-21-2018 02:48 PM
    How much Grip does it have compared to the Speck Presido Grip? I imagine it’s less but how much?
    Extra grippy sides. Back depends on what design you get. They’re awesome.
    01-21-2018 05:12 PM
    Today I received these:

iCarez [Full Coverage Tempered Glass + Tray Installation] Screen Protector for iPhone X 5.8 Inch (Case Friendly) Highest Quality Easy Install [ 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077NVK2R4...mUvbUpU3037543

I HIGHLY recommend these. Alignment tray is nice, lay good with not spotting or specs. They go basically to edge of Catalysts and Symmetry etc. Super good bargain at ~$5 a piece. I’d take pics but not much to see. With a case you basically can’t tell their is a protector on; amazing fit. It takes some attention away from the notch too by not cutting out around it. FaceID still works perfect too.
    I got the icarez tempered glass full coverage as well and agree that it's pretty amazing. It definitely helps with the notch being not as noticeable and can't even tell I have a screen protector on. It's an excellent product and very affordable!
    blaine07 and felloffthetruck like this.
    01-21-2018 06:38 PM
    Extra grippy sides. Back depends on what design you get. They’re awesome.
    Thinner and easier to remove than Speck?
    01-21-2018 08:45 PM
    does the leather case have grip?
    It gets better over time.
    01-22-2018 03:10 AM
    Yea just really want that silly red one. Been out of stock so long. Ugh
    I ordered the Caudabe Stealth Black Synthesis, let you what it's like in 15 days

20% discount code NEWSTUFF works.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-22-2018 05:04 PM
    Got an Anker Karapax Breeze in today and I’m not entirely sure how I feel about it just yet.
    blaine07 likes this.
    01-23-2018 06:34 PM
1,956 ... 6465666768 ...