iPhone X case vs the bumper for my 7+.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d14ca92863.jpg
    It’s going to be strange going back to a smaller phone after the 6+ and 7+ but I’m really looking forward to it!
    reeneebob and mab4285 like this.
    10-30-2017 11:41 AM
    It’s going to be strange going back to a smaller phone after the 6+ and 7+ but I’m really looking forward to it!
    Right there with ya. It was the first thing I compared when I got the first Ringke and I love the new footprint.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-30-2017 12:05 PM
    Yep, I wasn't sure at first when I opened that case but the more I played with it the more comfortable I feel with going with the X. When I switched to Apple two years ago I actually thought the non-plus phone was the perfect size, it was about the same size as the 2014 model Motorola X I was using. But I would have lost .5" of screen size going to a 6s instead of the plus so I went with the plus. IMO the X is the phone I was hoping Apple would make since I swapped. Bigger screen in roughly the non-plus body.
    LVMHgirl likes this.
    10-30-2017 12:15 PM
    Ordered these two for now, will arrive on Nov 1

Dukins likes this.
    10-30-2017 12:45 PM
    Just saw the otterbox statement for iPhone X...my heart fluttered a bit. I had whichever series the statement was first introduced for. Wish there was a green color though...I need to stop case shopping.
    10-30-2017 01:03 PM
    I am also using the plus size for the last 3 years (started with 6 plus) and I think I'm going to like the smaller footprint. It's the size of the screen that matters to me. Having it in a smaller form factor would be a plus to me!
    zachpenguin and flyinion like this.
    10-30-2017 04:25 PM
    Ordered my black Apple OEM leather case for my iPhone X. Already shipped, should be here when the iPhone X gets here on Friday.
    10-30-2017 05:11 PM
    I'll probably get another Tech 21 Evo Check case once they are discounted. I purchased one for my iPhone 6 because of it's drop protection claims and I thought it looked good. I like the semi-transparent back. I'll admit I've got butterfingers. I dropped my phone quite a few times. It works. Using the case and various screen protectors along the way, my 6 is pristine after 2-1/2 years. My only issue with it is the way it feels. It's a fairly slick rubbery texture.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-t21-5855-maa-evo-check-apple-iphone-x-smokey-black-montage-arrangement-front-back.jpg

Since I currently can only find them for full price (at the Apple store and Tech 21's site) and I have a trip this weekend, I'm ordering an Anker Karapax Breeze. They are on sale for only $10.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-41bg8qfnuol.jpg
    10-30-2017 05:58 PM
    I was browsing the iPhone X cases on Best Buy’s site and selected Apple as a filter for the search, and I came across the Pink Fuchsia leather case for an interesting price: $34.99!?!
    Not sure why this one is $15.00 cheaper than the rest of the leather ones on there, or it’s regular price of $49.99 through Apple...
    It doesn’t appear to be on sale - could be an error on Best Buy’s part, but if you’re interested in picking one up I’d suggest not waiting, and ordering one soon while it’s still at the lower price.
    https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple-i...?skuId=6111901
    BTW, it’s also priced lower than Apple’s silicone iPhone X cases on there as well, they go for $39.99. The Pink Fuchsia leather case doesn’t appear to be currently in stock, but it can be added to the cart for the $34.99 price.
    10-30-2017 06:56 PM
    iPhone X case vs the bumper for my 7+.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d14ca92863.jpg
    Crazy how small it is compared to the plus. Just shows how big the bezels really are on the old iPhones.
    10-30-2017 07:47 PM
    I’ve used Incipio NGP cases for my last three phones and won’t stop for the X. Ordered one in smoke.
    10-30-2017 08:02 PM
    Ordered a Skech Echo Transparent case which states it has been tested for a 15' drop. Never had a case from this company so excited to try. I will definitely be ordering a Rhino soon once there in stock (Mod or Playproof). Also like the looks of the UAG Pylo for the iPhone X.
    10-30-2017 09:43 PM
    Love this cases collection makes! It looks like a Leather case will be included with all iPhone X case purchases. https://www.howtoisolve.com/best-iph...leather-cases/
    10-31-2017 02:40 AM

This arrived earlier today.
    Loving the size of it so far.
    toddshillington likes this.
    10-31-2017 04:36 AM
    Saddle brown case turns up earlier than expected. Looks and feels as I expected ...... nice
    toddshillington likes this.
    10-31-2017 05:35 AM
    Hmm, not sure why Apple seems to be holding out until the ‘X’ goes live for preorders to offer its’ cases for sale, as I would have ordered a couple by now. As it is I’ve found a couple of another vendor’s cases @ Best Buy, so... I’m not in any hurry to pick some up from Apple.
    Apple definitely lost some purchases from me (for the time being) over not having their iPhone X cases available now for purchasing.
    I got mine today, saddle brown. 1st impressions are Iphone X feels way small in the hand compared to 6/7/8+
    MasterDarque likes this.
    10-31-2017 06:14 AM
    I got mine today, saddle brown. 1st impressions are Iphone X feels way small in the hand compared to 6/7/8+
    Cool , congrats
    Yeah, that’s one that I definitely have an eye on picking up at some point.
    Maf C likes this.
    10-31-2017 06:30 AM
    The Dark Olive silicon looks really nice in pics, not sure what it looks like in person though.
    It's actually very close to charcoal, only a hint of green in it if you're looking for it.

I can't use Apple cases anymore either way. Now that the bottoms are open they're a no go for me. I find cases like that very uncomfortable to hold.
    Curious how they're uncomfortable to hold? Do you rest a finger on the bottom? I never notice it's open unless I look for it.
    10-31-2017 07:10 AM
    I think that was the point. Those of us who scaled up are going to have a bit of readjusting to do. I’ve never had a problem with the iPhone’s plus size but I came from a Nokia 1520 (even bigger). I haven’t used a smaller form factor since before most iPhone users switched to the Plus because of that lol.
    10-31-2017 07:20 AM
    It's actually very close to charcoal, only a hint of green in it if you're looking for it.
    That's a bummer.

Curious how they're uncomfortable to hold? Do you rest a finger on the bottom? I never notice it's open unless I look for it.
    It's the way I hold my phone. I kind of rest the back of the phone against my fingers and use my pinky finger at the bottom to stabilize it. Not sure if that explanation makes sense or not.
    10-31-2017 07:47 AM
    Saddle brown case turns up earlier than expected. Looks and feels as I expected ...... nice
    That saddle brown looks really nice!! Unfortunately for me I'm one of those hippy dippy dudes that don't use leather.
    Maf C likes this.
    10-31-2017 07:49 AM
    It's the way I hold my phone. I kind of rest the back of the phone against my fingers and use my pinky finger at the bottom to stabilize it. Not sure if that explanation makes sense or not.
    I do too. And my pinky ends up coming right under the phone just left of the charging port. I can see where an open case would cause problems.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    10-31-2017 07:54 AM
    I do too. And my pinky ends up coming right under the phone just left of the charging port. I can see where an open case would cause problems.
    That's exactly how mine sits. I'm one of the few that is glad there's no headphone jack anymore. It's much more comfortable to hold without it. The headphone jack used to dig into my pinky and made it irritating to hold for long period of time.
    10-31-2017 07:57 AM
    That's exactly how mine sits. I'm one of the few that is glad there's no headphone jack anymore. It's much more comfortable to hold without it. The headphone jack used to dig into my pinky and made it irritating to hold for long period of time.
    I use an Incipio NGP case which has a solid piece of case between the charging port and headphone jack on my 6 Plus. It is just big enough where my finger can fall comfortably on it. I’ve used other cases that have left marks due to the weight of this phone on my pinky for a significant amount of time.
    10-31-2017 07:59 AM
    I am a caseless kind of guy. I will get the iPhone leather case to use on those occasions that I get the urge to use one. But mostly it will just sit in my bag unused.
    10-31-2017 08:05 AM
2,121 ... 45678 ...