The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I recently bought the Incipio Octane and find it to be the closest, dimensionally, to the Apple Silicone case, however the Incipio covers the bottom ports. I have purchased a BUNCH of cases trying to find The One. I think I finally have. I love the Apple silicone case except for the aforementioned open ports and as much as I tried to stick with it, I just could bare risking damage to the exposed bottom edge of the phone.

Incipio Apple iPhone X Octane Case - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RFLPP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3024850

Have a plum one on the way for the wife. Have used the Octane on many phones and I like the thickness to perceived protection ratio.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I bought one at BB on Black Friday for 23.99. Love the hard shell. But hated the width of the case and the weight. Debating if I want to return it.

I understand that. I loved my Speck Presido Grip on my iPhone 7 from the moment I got it but the case on my X has taken me to highs and lows. In the end I stuck with it because the Grip is amazing and I will never drop my phone because it has so much of it. But I still wish it was thinner but eh that’s the trade off. Slightly larger with Grip or no Grip and thin. The thin cases need the Grip most if you ask me.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

Again i shall stress how much i love the X-Doria Defense case. Closes case to perfection i have ever owned. Wish it was a tad slimmer but its not that bulky. Iam just not used to using a case ha Other then that it fits like a glove and the buttons work almost as if they werent even covered/protected!

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

Again i shall stress how much i love the X-Doria Defense case. Closes case to perfection i have ever owned. Wish it was a tad slimmer but its not that bulky. Iam just not used to using a case ha Other then that it fits like a glove and the buttons work almost as if they werent even covered/protected!

Which model did you get? Does side and back have good grip to them? Where did you buy it?

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

Which model did you get? Does side and back have good grip to them? Where did you buy it?

I would say so yes. Its not slippy anyway. I got the metal type finish and have now ordered the wood finish. Apparently they are sold out everywhere so X - doria said i likely wont receive it until after xmas now

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

11fdeb48f4706915b10209bbc64fc307.jpg

Wowza! Casetify went above and beyond my expectations! Nothing says wowza like a custom Star Wars case in time for the premiere

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Sides are nice and grippy. Back is smooth depending on what you put on the back. You don’t have to customize. They have hundreds of designs to choose from! This one is the Impact customized!

Easy to remove and apply? I don’t have much trouble with Speck but I would prefer something with grippy sides and thinner.

I wouldn’t mind doing a Blackhawks case.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Easy to remove and apply? I don’t have much trouble with Speck but I would prefer something with grippy sides and thinner.

I wouldn’t mind doing a Blackhawks case.

Yes! Very easy compared to some cases I’ve pried off my phones in the past!