Bought the Plasma for my X that will arrive Wednesday at Wal-Mart for $30
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-01-2018 05:41 PM
    Synthesis? How far back are pics? I like that red...
    No sheath. My OB Black Symmetry finally arrived that was missing, 4 day postage became 15.

It's pretty much a bigger and more protective version of the Caudabe Sheath, the sheath is very flimsy off the phone OB is rock solid, has a bit more lip sheath is about 1mm with glass protector, back is similar sheath maybe a bit rougher but the OB rubber sides are better grip, the Sheath is same feel all over. Buttons just as good.

Only problem the OB won't work with wireless charging in my iOttie car holder/charger, the OB statement was the same, works fine with my Belkin, so the iOttie must be weak or something, its not a good charger anyway too slow when using the phone with music/radio.
    Only need it on long drives so can plug in if needed.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-fullsizeoutput_2330.jpegThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-fullsizeoutput_2331.jpeg
    blaine07 and felloffthetruck like this.
    01-01-2018 06:00 PM
    Bought the Plasma for my X that will arrive Wednesday at Wal-Mart for $30
    I have Citron. Really solid case. I do like it. Grippy with all ridges and humps. Good buttons. Nice size; not too bulky. Enjoy!
    01-01-2018 06:03 PM
    No sheath. My OB Black Symmetry finally arrived that was missing, 4 day postage became 15.

It's pretty much a bigger and more protective version of the Caudabe Sheath, the sheath is very flimsy off the phone OB is rock solid, has a bit more lip sheath is about 1mm with glass protector, back is similar sheath maybe a bit rougher but the OB rubber sides are better grip, the Sheath is same feel all over. Buttons just as good.

Only problem the OB won't work with wireless charging in my iOttie car holder/charger, the OB statement was the same, works fine with my Belkin, so the iOttie must be weak or something, its not a good charger anyway too slow when using the phone with music/radio.
    Only need it on long drives so can plug in if needed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2330.jpeg 
Views:	2 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	121525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2331.jpeg 
Size:	2.57 MB 
ID:	121526
    Looks good. Good little review mate! If I don’t get burned at the stake first I may order a Caudabe, but I was looking at a different model, I think. That red they sell.... One of few honestly left on my must try list.
    01-01-2018 06:06 PM
    Looks good. Good little review mate! If I don’t get burned at the stake first I may order a Caudabe, but I was looking at a different model, I think. That red they sell.... One of few honestly left on my must try list.
    You mean this, I should of got it in Black, bit more solid by the look, let me know if you get one

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=nvAgpwwC
    01-01-2018 06:35 PM
    They say it's for ventilation and air flow
    01-01-2018 07:09 PM
    You mean this, I should of got it in Black, bit more solid by the look, let me know if you get one

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=baYUwI6J
    Yes, I'll eventually get one but that is the one I was talking about for sure. I have a couple of their "veil" counter parts from off brands and I don't care for them. Have had Caudabe in past and liked their cases. Good companies deserve to get the sales :-)
    01-01-2018 07:23 PM
    Yes.... clear cases are great until this happens! This is why I got the rose colored Spigen!
    01-01-2018 07:36 PM
    Got my X-Doria Defense Lux Carbon fiber in the mail today. It is my new favorite by far, lovely fit, feels great in hand and looks good and not too bulky. For 20 euro it is also cheap compared to my 60 euro Monarch that is collecting dust in a drawer.
    jlczl likes this.
    01-02-2018 11:46 AM
    Got my X-Doria Defense Lux Carbon fiber in the mail today. It is my new favorite by far, lovely fit, feels great in hand and looks good and not too bulky. For 20 euro it is also cheap compared to my 60 euro Monarch that is collecting dust in a drawer.
    Is you Monarch saggy on the bottom?
    01-02-2018 01:37 PM
    Is you Monarch saggy on the bottom?
    Yes saggy at the bottom and also at the top - a real disaster
    01-02-2018 02:31 PM
    I am tempted but Cheapest i can find here is $66AUD = 43 euro, not sure its worth that? Considering my OB symmetry was $40AUD or 25 euro.
    01-02-2018 04:49 PM
    I am tempted but Cheapest i can find here is $66AUD = 43 euro, not sure its worth that? Considering my OB symmetry was $40AUD or 25 euro.
    That was expensive, if got it from eBay UK sent to Sweden for less than 20 euro
    Cladster likes this.
    01-02-2018 05:27 PM
    Anyone have a OB symmetry and its bowed, rocks like a boat without phone in, seems ok with it in? Is a bit worse than looks in photo.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-mjlyauwaqd-swq1z1fyxbq.jpg
    01-02-2018 07:07 PM
    Anyone have a OB symmetry and its bowed, rocks like a boat without phone in, seems ok with it in? Is a bit worse than looks in photo.

Name:	mJlyAuWAQd+swQ1z1FyxBQ.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	121591
    I have an Otterbox Symmetry (as do many others here) and mine doesn’t rock at all without a phone. It’s completely flat. I’d say exchange it if you can (wherever you bought it) or call Otterbox. Their customer service is fantastic!
    01-02-2018 07:25 PM
    I have an Otterbox Symmetry (as do many others here) and mine doesn’t rock at all without a phone. It’s completely flat. I’d say exchange it if you can (wherever you bought it) or call Otterbox. Their customer service is fantastic!
    Ok, will request refund. Not having much luck with cases here. Could be a sign. STOP.
    01-02-2018 07:33 PM
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_0006.jpg

Back to rocking the Cosmos Blue.
    01-02-2018 07:40 PM

Name:	IMG_0006.JPG 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	121593

Back to rocking the Cosmos Blue.
    The open bottoms scare me to death.
    Annie_M likes this.
    01-02-2018 08:57 PM
    My only damage to a iPhone was with a Apple leather JB7 plus, didn't get it in my car holder right and fell down onto the seat rail, dint near speaker, case with bottom would of helped

Got a refund for my OB symmetry, after reading the reviews from seller could of been fake, packet was opened on side too and bit dirty inside.

Do OB cases have serial no's?
    davsug likes this.
    01-02-2018 09:42 PM
    X-Doris Defense Lux. Wow, X-Doris has came a long ways. These used to be ludicrously thick and heavy. This is nice and thin(er), feels excellent in hand, has super good buttons and well weighted with metal band around case. So far quite impressed with direction they’re now heading.
    So thats the carbon you got right, better than the black leather you reckon? Can get one for $49.99AUD, worth it?
    01-02-2018 10:02 PM
    So thats the carbon you got right, better than the black leather you reckon? Can get one for $49.99AUD, worth it?
    Better than which black leather?

Yeah this Carbon X-Doria is a nice case for money. Not stupid bulky, much slimmer than previous generations of same, definitely not slippery, good buttons, good lip even with screen protector. I’d say it’s a win personally but we all have our own preferences so

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_2104.jpg

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_2105.jpg

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_2106.jpg
    jlczl likes this.
    01-02-2018 10:24 PM
    Better than which black leather?
    They have one with black leather back too. Do the speaker holes on front bottom make a difference.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/X-doria-...19.m1438.l2649
    01-02-2018 10:42 PM
    They have one with black leather back too. Do the speaker holes on front bottom make a difference.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/X-doria-...19.m1438.l2649
    I kind of like speaker facing me when holding phone facing face. Seems a little louder but could be placebo just knowing it’s pointed at me rather than down? Lol
    Cladster likes this.
    01-02-2018 10:51 PM
    I just uploaded my latest competition video to my YouTube channel, “TECH-FIGHTER”. It pits the 3 Apple OEM cases against each other. Check it out if you’re interested plus I’ll be giving away a free case so you may want to give it a shot.

[MEDIA=youtube]MtIobBdpDsQ[/MEDIA]
    01-02-2018 10:52 PM
    It doesn’t bother me that much. I’ve dropped my previous iPhones many times, and never had an issue... pure luck
    01-03-2018 01:28 AM
2,185 ... 5556575859 ...