So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. ������������*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now ������������*♂️

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b69297e06f.jpg
    Wow that's an awful lot of cases. How do you ever use all them. No wonder your wife is upset. Rightly so. If I had that many cases and was hiding them from my significant other she'd have every right to be upset. I'm surprised she hasn't given you an ultimatum yet. Her or the cases. I certainly wouldn't be discussing it on the forums. Her anger is a signal you shouldn't be ignoring.
    12-31-2017 07:58 AM
    Spicy Orange for the New Year.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so01.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so02.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so03.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so04.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so05.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so06.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-so07.jpg
    12-31-2017 10:18 AM
    Honestly if I were her I’d be upset too. ESP if you’re hiding this kinda thing from her. That’s a few hundred dollars sitting right there. I used to have a few myself but nothing like that. That’s overkill...
    Wow that's an awful lot of cases. How do you ever use all them. No wonder your wife is upset. Rightly so. If I had that many cases and was hiding them from my significant other she'd have every right to be upset. I'm surprised she hasn't given you an ultimatum yet. Her or the cases. I certainly wouldn't be discussing it on the forums. Her anger is a signal you shouldn't be ignoring.
    It wasn’t that I was hiding it from her really lol I just wasn’t making the information easy to obtain. I use them all, carefully. She can be mad all she wants but she wouldn’t won’t ultimatum me; she truly doesn’t have a reason to. I still have all the bills, mortgage and car payments paid, kids and wife fed and everyone well taken care of. She hasn’t funded the project at all in the slightest.
    12-31-2017 10:35 AM
    Element Case Recon. A fantastic case with perfect grip, looks, functionality and some of the best tactile buttons I've seen in a while.
    The only downside I can find is there is a light gap over the mute switch, lightning port and the case has lots of openings on the top and bottom to collect dirt and debris up against the sides of your phone. Also if you hold the case up to your ear and shake it like crazy you can hear the buttons rattle a little.
    I like this case so much I'm going to get the coyote color also.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele01.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele02.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele03.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele04.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele05.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele06.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele07.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele08.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele09.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele10.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele11.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele12.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele13.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele14.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-ele15.jpg
    Last edited by felloffthetruck; 12-31-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    12-31-2017 11:59 AM
    Oh how I wish for Apple to make a clear case in the style of the leather/silicone cases.
    I’d be on board if they could figure out a way to prevent it from yellowing the way all others seem to do. Otherwise, solid no.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    12-31-2017 12:32 PM
    Top of Element Case Recon with open holes.

Attachment 121478
    12-31-2017 01:33 PM
    It wasn’t that I was hiding it from her really lol I just wasn’t making the information easy to obtain. I use them all, carefully. She can be mad all she wants but she wouldn’t won’t ultimatum me; she truly doesn’t have a reason to. I still have all the bills, mortgage and car payments paid, kids and wife fed and everyone well taken care of. She hasn’t funded the project at all in the slightest.
    Lol. Same here. I have a couple of weaknesses like this. Wife loves shoes and backpacks. Same thing. It’s not like I’m emptying out the bank account to pay for cases. That would be bad. Wife doesn’t understand it and mostly just shakes her head at me.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-31-2017 02:40 PM
    Element Case Recon. A fantastic case with perfect grip, looks, functionality and some of the best tactile buttons I've seen in a while.
    The only downside I can find is there is a light gap over the mute switch, lightning port and the case has lots of openings on the top and bottom to collect dirt and debris up against the sides of your phone. Also if you hold the case up to your ear and shake it like crazy you can hear the buttons rattle a little.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele01.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	121460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele02.jpg 
Size:	869.1 KB 
ID:	121461Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele03.jpg 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	121462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele04.jpg 
Size:	505.5 KB 
ID:	121464Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele05.jpg 
Size:	999.6 KB 
ID:	121465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele06.jpg 
Size:	505.2 KB 
ID:	121466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele07.jpg 
Size:	1,003.8 KB 
ID:	121467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele08.jpg 
Size:	936.3 KB 
ID:	121469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele09.jpg 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	121470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele10.jpg 
ID:	121471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele11.jpg 
Size:	821.0 KB 
ID:	121472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele12.jpg 
Size:	887.6 KB 
ID:	121473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele13.jpg 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	121474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele14.jpg 
Size:	535.9 KB 
ID:	121475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele15.jpg 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	121476
    Totally agree. It’s become my go to case. I also see it lets dust in on the sides but it’s also very easy to get the phone in and out so taking it out to clean it is painless. Only thing I wish is that the back runner panel was carbon fiber instead of rubber. Not sure why they raised the prices of their CF cases for the X so much.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-31-2017 02:43 PM
    Lol. Same here. I have a couple of weaknesses like this. Wife loves shoes and backpacks. Same thing. It’s not like I’m emptying out the bank account to pay for cases. That would be bad. Wife doesn’t understand it and mostly just shakes her head at me.
    Exactly. I’m glad you get it lol. My wife has her junk too haha.

What cases do you have???
    12-31-2017 03:02 PM
    No more clear cases for me
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    12-31-2017 03:08 PM

Name:	ele01.jpg 
ID:	121460Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele02.jpg 
Size:	869.1 KB 
ID:	121461Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele03.jpg 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	121462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele04.jpg 
Size:	505.5 KB 
ID:	121464Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele05.jpg 
Size:	999.6 KB 
ID:	121465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele06.jpg 
Size:	505.2 KB 
ID:	121466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele07.jpg 
Size:	1,003.8 KB 
ID:	121467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele08.jpg 
Size:	936.3 KB 
ID:	121469Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele09.jpg 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	121470Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele10.jpg 
ID:	121471Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele11.jpg 
Size:	821.0 KB 
ID:	121472Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele12.jpg 
Size:	887.6 KB 
ID:	121473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele13.jpg 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	121474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele14.jpg 
Size:	535.9 KB 
ID:	121475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ele15.jpg 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	121476
    I think it is a really hideous looking case. It may be very good in protecting the phone but it looks awfull and kills all the beauty with the IPhone X. One of the ugliest cases I seen for the X
    bshark5150 likes this.
    12-31-2017 03:25 PM
    I think it is a really hideous looking case. It may be very good in protecting the phone but it looks awfull and kills all the beauty with the IPhone X. One of the ugliest cases I seen for the X
    What do you think about the UAG Monarch case?
    12-31-2017 03:41 PM
    What do you think about the UAG Monarch case?
    Much nicer to look at but the saggy bottom is a big let down
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-31-2017 04:32 PM
    Spicy Orange for the New Year.

Name:	so01.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	121449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so02.jpg 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	121450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so03.jpg 
Size:	820.9 KB 
ID:	121451Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so04.jpg 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	121452Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so05.jpg 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	121453Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so06.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	121454Click image for larger version. 

Name:	so07.jpg 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	121455
    That’s a superb combo!
    I love the SB + SO.
    12-31-2017 05:48 PM
    I don't mind the look but those gaps and the big camera cut out is a turn off.
    12-31-2017 08:08 PM
    Exactly. I’m glad you get it lol. My wife has her junk too haha.
    What i don't get is keeping them all, surely you have lots you don't like and want to sell or are most that cheap no point?
    12-31-2017 08:10 PM
    Blaine07..We love your phone case stories... don’t let a couple forum members put a damper on them.. it’s pretty obvious you’ve got a great family and you show it here on Imore with you awesome pictures and stories! Keep it up
    12-31-2017 09:18 PM
    Blaine07..We love your phone case stories... don’t let a couple forum members put a damper on them.. it’s pretty obvious you’ve got a great family and you show it here on Imore with you awesome pictures and stories! Keep it up
    Thank you! Yes I take care of them. Seriously can’t do it without my wife. As crazy as I drive her LOL.
    12-31-2017 09:19 PM
    What i don't get is keeping them all, surely you have lots you don't like and want to sell or are most that cheap no point?
    Not many are cheap. More are ~$25+ than cheep. And meh I’m sure a family member or someone close to me will sooner or later get a X and I’ll help em out. I’m good to my peoples. I love tying new ones though.
    12-31-2017 09:21 PM
    Thank you! Yes I take care of them. Seriously can’t do it without my wife. As crazy as I drive her LOL.
    I personally find unsolicited relationship advice between forum members who barely know each other to be a bit harsh and unfair. You obviously know your situation much better than anybody else.
    If my wife discovered a couple hundred bucks in iPhone cases she might be rightfully irritated but, at the end of the day, I’m a very good provider for my family and reserve the right to enjoy a little bit of the money I work very hard for. It certainly would never warrant an ultimatum.
    12-31-2017 09:52 PM
    I personally find unsolicited relationship advice between forum members who barely know each other to be a bit harsh and unfair. You obviously know your situation much better than anybody else.
    If my wife discovered a couple hundred bucks in iPhone cases she might be rightfully irritated but, at the end of the day, I’m a very good provider for my family and reserve the right to enjoy a little bit of the money I work very hard for. It certainly would never warrant an ultimatum.
    This X100. Thanks mate. Well said
    12-31-2017 10:06 PM
    Not many are cheap. More are ~$25+ than cheep. And meh I’m sure a family member or someone close to me will sooner or later get a X and I’ll help em out. I’m good to my peoples. I love tying new ones though.
    I am a bit the opposite I keep buying and trying till I find a few I really like, then return if can or sell on eBay the ones I don’t.
    I am sitting with the caudabe sheath now as my only case, i do really like it, if I could buy locally would try some more but it’s weeks for delivery here and couldn’t be bothered atm.
    01-01-2018 01:35 AM
    I am a bit the opposite I keep buying and trying till I find a few I really like, then return if can or sell on eBay the ones I don’t.
    I am sitting with the caudabe sheath now as my only case, i do really like it, if I could buy locally would try some more but it’s weeks for delivery here and couldn’t be bothered atm.
    Sorry that is the case for you mate. Guess we’re spoiled by amazon here in the states.
    01-01-2018 01:56 AM
    Sorry that is the case for you mate. Guess we’re spoiled by amazon here in the states.
    Amazon Australia started a week before Xmas promising good prices, but people are complaining that its still way cheaper to buy a lot of the same things from Amazon US. Hopefully that changes soon.

Believe me there are worse hobby’s to have if that’s what you want to call it than a few hundred bucks in iPhone cases.
    w00cash1020 and blaine07 like this.
    01-01-2018 03:26 AM
    That Caudabe looks really nice though nowhere to find here:/
    01-01-2018 06:56 AM
1,956 ... 5455565758 ...