She accidentally hit me in head with trash can this week, I replaced her ran over Apple Watch AND she broke screen protector on my X all this week. 🤦🏼*♂️
    What a week man... lol

But you could basically open a case rental business right now. You’re putting Best Buy to shame.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-28-2017 10:51 PM
    What a week man... lol

But you could basically open a case rental business right now. You’re putting Best Buy to shame.
    If someone would start a case rental service I’d be all
    Over it. Subscription model, like Netflix maybe haha
    Eclipse2K and zachpenguin like this.
    12-28-2017 10:58 PM
    I would love to say i agree but mine is lost in the post
    Sucks! Hope you get it soon!
    12-29-2017 10:09 PM
    If someone would start a case rental service I’d be all
    Over it. Subscription model, like Netflix maybe haha
    Drop your phone and the case takes any damage you now own it. The service would essentially be rent to own for most people, haha.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-30-2017 01:28 AM
    I went from “waaaaay too many cases” with previous phones to just two: My daily Louis Vuitton Monogram Folio and a Mophie-type battery case (for heavy-use days) from Amazon.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-beb8bfaa-aa85-43e0-b961-80db2b8a2127.jpg
    12-30-2017 04:18 AM
    So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b69297e06f.jpg
    Lol!!!!! The question is how many more are on their way that she didn’t see???
    12-30-2017 01:11 PM
    Lol!!!!! The question is how many more are on their way that she didn’t see???
    I feel like for sure that’s a loaded question. And I have no idea if I were to answer honestly lol
    12-30-2017 01:24 PM
    I feel like for sure that’s a loaded question. And I have no idea if I were to answer honestly lol
    That’s too funny. Between the Mrs and I, we have 2 silicone cases each. Cosmos blue and red for me, ultra violet and red for her. Well, let’s be honest - the red is for me too...

We are on a strict debt reduction plan in 2018, so it’s beans and rice and rice and beans. I’ll live my case habit vicariously through you for the next few months.
    blaine07 and w00cash1020 like this.
    12-30-2017 01:48 PM
    That’s too funny. Between the Mrs and I, we have 2 silicone cases each. Cosmos blue and red for me, ultra violet and red for her. Well, let’s be honest - the red is for me too...

We are on a strict debt reduction plan in 2018, so it’s beans and rice and rice and beans. I’ll live my case habit vicariously through you for the next few months.
    I have two cases myself because I returned my Otterbox Symmetry. It’s just too bulky and slippery which the latter makes no sense on a protective case. The best protection against drops is Grip and anything short of that is useless in my opinion. As for my cases, I have a Speck Presido Grip which is great now that I got a perfectly fitting one and a Diztronic TPU but that sits in a cabinet unused at this point. After this holiday, I need to do the same as you and treat 2018 as rice and beans, beans and rice. Time to build a savings account because instead of saving once I paid off my car I bought new toys. Fun stuff, but horrible decision haha.
    w00cash1020 and nnahorski like this.
    12-30-2017 03:15 PM
    Lol. I have a weakness for iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands. Although I only have 2 for my X right now, I’ll definitely be getting more. But I still have so many cases from my older phones that I haven’t gotten around to selling yet.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-30-2017 04:10 PM
    Lol. I have a weakness for iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands. Although I only have 2 for my X right now, I’ll definitely be getting more. But I still have so many cases from my older phones that I haven’t gotten around to selling yet.
    Yes I hear that. Have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of 7+ cases. 🤦🏼*♂️

My latest adoption:

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_1980.jpg

X-Doris Defense Lux. Wow, X-Doris has came a long ways. These used to be ludicrously thick and heavy. This is nice and thin(er), feels excellent in hand, has super good buttons and well weighted with metal band around case. So far quite impressed with direction they’re now heading.
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-30-2017 04:49 PM
    Spicy Baby !

Attachment 121382
    God - I think I want to be "spicy"
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-30-2017 05:01 PM
    Yes I hear that. Have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of 7+ cases. *♂️

My latest adoption:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1980.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	452.1 KB 
ID:	121427

X-Doris Defense Lux. Wow, X-Doris has came a long ways. These used to be ludicrously thick and heavy. This is nice and thin(er), feels excellent in hand, has super good buttons and well weighted with metal band around case. So far quite impressed with direction they’re now heading.
    Should have gotten the saggy bottom Monarch case.
    12-30-2017 06:34 PM
    Yes I hear that. Have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of 7+ cases. *♂️

My latest adoption:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1980.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	452.1 KB 
ID:	121427

Double Bubble !
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-30-2017 06:34 PM
    How does this compare to a OB symmetry? Mine was lost in the mail over xmas. Is it slimmer and have good grip?
    Like the leather and SS look. Although expensive here $65AUD with postage.
    12-30-2017 06:37 PM
    Should have gotten the saggy bottom Monarch case.
    Isn't their a updated version now?
    12-30-2017 06:38 PM
    How does this compare to a OB symmetry? Mine was lost in the mail over xmas. Is it slimmer and have good grip?
    Like the leather and SS look. Although expensive here $65AUD with postage.
    Actually don’t have a Symmetry for X. Had one on 7+ and never found it to be terribly bulky. The X-Doria definitely is much slimmer than I anticipated as previous generation was quite bulky. Pretty impressed with case though. I believe volume is a little louder with it having the thing to send sound forward instead of down. Unfortunately I can’t 100% compared to symmetry but I expect it’s definitely not as bulky on sides as symmetry. Hope your case finds you soon, you’ll probably be impressed with it.
    Cladster likes this.
    12-30-2017 06:39 PM
    Isn't their a updated version now?
    Don't have a clue. I checked the ones at Best Buy today and they all had the same soft, thin bottoms.
    Cladster likes this.
    12-30-2017 06:44 PM
    Don't have a clue. I checked the ones at Best Buy today and they all had the same soft, thin bottoms.
    One I opened and fondled was very flimsy around charge port area.
    12-30-2017 06:44 PM
    So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

Your cases probably cost as much as your phone did.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-30-2017 10:40 PM
    No joke...
    12-30-2017 10:41 PM
    I have two cases myself because I returned my Otterbox Symmetry. It’s just too bulky and slippery which the latter makes no sense on a protective case. The best protection against drops is Grip and anything short of that is useless in my opinion. As for my cases, I have a Speck Presido Grip which is great now that I got a perfectly fitting one and a Diztronic TPU but that sits in a cabinet unused at this point. After this holiday, I need to do the same as you and treat 2018 as rice and beans, beans and rice. Time to build a savings account because instead of saving once I paid off my car I bought new toys. Fun stuff, but horrible decision haha.
    Beans and rice taste pretty good when you’re building a nest egg. But, X cases are also fun. I’ll live vicariously through Blaine for the time being.
    12-30-2017 10:45 PM
    Good news is just a couple more I want to try. Maybe 6 or so n
    12-30-2017 10:58 PM
    Oh how I wish for Apple to make a clear case in the style of the leather/silicone cases.
    12-31-2017 12:00 AM

Honestly if I were her I’d be upset too. ESP if you’re hiding this kinda thing from her. That’s a few hundred dollars sitting right there. I used to have a few myself but nothing like that. That’s overkill...
    firedept10 and nnahorski like this.
    12-31-2017 02:29 AM
1,855 ... 5354555657 ...