Well the comment about Rhinoshield Customer Service has already turned me off from getting that case! Thanks for the input!! I'd probably consider the Crashguard but I'm OCD with my phone and having the back exposed with drive me crazy (I'd have to get a skin or something for it).

Really like the UAG Plasma and I've also been eyeing up the new Spicy Orange / Flash Apple Silicone cases (you just haaaaaaaad to post that picture haha). I'm off all week, maybe I'll swing by Best Buy tomorrow and check them out.
    FYI here’s what $75 worth of Mod looks like.

12-26-2017 10:36 PM
    Well the comment about Rhinoshield Customer Service has already turned me off from getting that case! Thanks for the input!! I'd probably consider the Crashguard but I'm OCD with my phone and having the back exposed with drive me crazy (I'd have to get a skin or something for it).

Really like the UAG Plasma and I've also been eyeing up the new Spicy Orange / Flash Apple Silicone cases (you just haaaaaaaad to post that picture haha). I'm off all week, maybe I'll swing by Best Buy tomorrow and check them out.
    For what it’s worth, I haven’t had a bad experience with Rhinoshield in the years I’ve been using them. @blaine07 and I have gone over this a couple times so I won’t be doing it here. Also, for what it’s worth, the only reason I want a Mod over the other Rhinoshield cases is so I can have the protection and a camera lens.
    12-26-2017 10:50 PM
    Has anyone used the Rhinoshield Mod case (maybe @blaine07)? Was curious to get some feedback on the buttons and overall fit. I currently sizing up the Mous (Carbon Fiber), Rhinoshield Mod (Hopefully Carbon Fiber back) or UAG Plasma (Citron or Ash) - not sure what I want to pull the trigger on. I'd really like something with carbon fiber - Pitaka also looks good but so much of the phone is exposed, that worries me a bit.
    While I haven’t used the Plasma for the X or gotten a Rhinoshield Mod yet, I do have a Mous Limitless for my X, I can link my review if you want. It goes over a much worse customer service experience than what Blaine had with Rhinoshield.
    12-26-2017 10:51 PM
    For what it’s worth, I haven’t had a bad experience with Rhinoshield in the years I’ve been using them. @blaine07 and I have gone over this a couple times so I won’t be doing it here. Also, for what it’s worth, the only reason I want a Mod over the other Rhinoshield cases is so I can have the protection and a camera lens.
    I hadn’t had a poor experience prior in years either but treating a customer like crap once is once too many. I’ve said by bit about it as well here.

My point still stands, case is solid, but YMMV with it and for ~$75 is too much of a gamble for most.
    jlczl likes this.
    12-26-2017 10:52 PM
    RhinoShield Mod Pics...

Good bottom cutouts

Look at that bowage on bottom @felloffthetruck
    12-27-2017 12:45 AM
    Thanks for the feedback @blaine07 and @metllicamilitia - I was interested in both a Rhinoshield and a Mous. Guess I’ll head back to the drawing board now. I really like the carbon fiber look of their cases but I guess Rhinoshield discontinued it for the iPhone X. I might check out the X Doria that was recommended.
    blaine07 and jlczl like this.
    12-27-2017 08:24 AM
    Thanks for the feedback @blaine07 and @metllicamilitia - I was interested in both a Rhinoshield and a Mous. Guess I’ll head back to the drawing board now. I really like the carbon fiber look of their cases but I guess Rhinoshield discontinued it for the iPhone X. I might check out the X Doria that was recommended.
    Xdoria I had for 7+. They are solid cases but a tad bulky for my taste, for day to day use anyways. I bet RhinoShield brings back carbon fiber back.... You could always fondle some UAG cases, they’re for sure excellent cases. UAG has a carbon fiber monarch case I believe. Monarchs historically are very nice cases.
    12-27-2017 09:15 AM
    Xdoria I had for 7+. They are solid cases but a tad bulky for my taste, for day to day use anyways. I bet RhinoShield brings back carbon fiber back.... You could always fondle some UAG cases, they’re for sure excellent cases. UAG has a carbon fiber monarch case I believe. Monarchs historically are very nice cases.
    The x-Doria for the X is not bulky at all. It is definitely less bulky than the Monarch. I included both of them in this case head to head matchup.

12-27-2017 12:00 PM
    The x-Doria for the X is not bulky at all. It is definitely less bulky than the Monarch. I included both of them in this case head to head matchup.

Is that your video? I found and watched it last night on YouTube!
    12-27-2017 12:29 PM
    Is that your video? I found and watched it last night on YouTube!
    It is! Hope it was helpful.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-27-2017 12:52 PM
    12-27-2017 05:59 PM
    Input Requested: I’ve been eyeing the Catalyst Impact or the Otterbox Defender. If I can only buy one, which one?
    12-27-2017 09:12 PM
    I just got a black Otterbox Symmetry case because I was sick of the noisy rubber buttons on my Speck cases. Loving the form factor although it’s slicker than my Speck but then again everything is. Will see how I like it this week as I go through the day.
    anon(9490796) likes this.
    12-27-2017 11:39 PM
    I just got a black Otterbox Symmetry case because I was sick of the noisy rubber buttons on my Speck cases. Loving the form factor although it’s slicker than my Speck but then again everything is. Will see how I like it this week as I go through the day.
    I love mine as well. I only have this one case. It’s my favorite in terms of fit, style and quality. Don’t have the desire to try anything else
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-28-2017 01:16 AM
    Input Requested: I’ve been eyeing the Catalyst Impact or the Otterbox Defender. If I can only buy one, which one?
    What are you looking for primarily? The Otterbox is quite chunky while the Catalyst is pretty reasonable. I ordered a Catalyst from Amazon but had to return it (was damaged during shipping - I think someone stepped on the box). I liked it just never got around to reordering a new one. I had a Catalyst years ago and the rotating mute switch works great! Do you change cases often? Defenders are usually a little more difficult to remove.
    12-28-2017 10:42 AM
    In the end I got the monarch and Im quite happy with it.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-28-2017 11:45 AM
    What are you looking for primarily? The Otterbox is quite chunky while the Catalyst is pretty reasonable. I ordered a Catalyst from Amazon but had to return it (was damaged during shipping - I think someone stepped on the box). I liked it just never got around to reordering a new one. I had a Catalyst years ago and the rotating mute switch works great! Do you change cases often? Defenders are usually a little more difficult to remove.
    I wanted a case that was grippy on sides and back and kinda child proof. I kind of gravitate towards the Catalyst, because it’s less bulky, but hesitate because I don’t know if clear back is scratch prone. I tend to not change cases often. Since day one, I have been using the Apple Leather Folio, but find it kind of a hassle to open & close all the time.
    12-28-2017 11:58 AM
    I love mine as well. I only have this one case. It’s my favorite in terms of fit, style and quality. Don’t have the desire to try anything else
    I would love to say i agree but mine is lost in the post
    12-28-2017 04:00 PM
    Apple Spicy Orange VS UAG Orange.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-spicy01.jpg
    12-28-2017 07:23 PM
    So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

12-28-2017 09:40 PM
    So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. *♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now *♂️

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b69297e06f.jpg
    Your going to catch a good woopin for that display.
    12-28-2017 10:16 PM
    12-28-2017 10:16 PM
    Your going to catch a good woopin for that display.
    She said words I’d never even heard before. 🤷🏼*♂️
    12-28-2017 10:17 PM
    She said words I’d never even heard before. *♂️
    Divorce coming on Monday, New Years Day !
    12-28-2017 10:20 PM
    Divorce coming on Monday, New Years Day !
    She accidentally hit me in head with trash can this week, I replaced her ran over Apple Watch AND she broke screen protector on my X all this week. 🤦🏼*♂️
    12-28-2017 10:23 PM
2,170 ... 5253545556 ...