One of my current faves! The only thing is this guy doesn't like the negative degree weather and can tend to really stiffen up when cold.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fd3cec5951.jpg
    Negative degree weather? Are you in Canada? Brrrrrrr !!
    12-25-2017 08:12 AM
    Just picked up the “Flash” yellow Apple Silicone case. I’ve never had a “loud” case - always preferred black/brown/“quiet” colors. Decided to change it up and....

Wow.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...21e8069613.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d4e07cfa27.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...51ce9e08b3.jpg
    That looks awesome. But as grippy as the silicone felt when you had it sitting on a table or something, in my hand it felt so slippery so I had to return my white one
    12-25-2017 08:14 AM
    Negative degree weather? Are you in Canada? Brrrrrrr !!
    Close! North above the Wall and in Montana!
    Icyhot1966 likes this.
    12-25-2017 02:08 PM
    Beautiful!! One day I will see that part of the country. Not sure what North above the wall is though!
    12-25-2017 02:12 PM
    Is that comfortable too hold in general use with the grip holder on the sides?
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    12-25-2017 04:34 PM
    Curious about this too! I really like the look of that case.
    12-25-2017 06:09 PM
    Black Apple Leather on space gray iPhone X.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl01.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl02.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl03.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl04.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl05.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl06.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-bl07.jpg
    12-26-2017 09:00 AM
    It is extremely comfortable to hold. It feels absolutely solid in the hand and that grip area helps so much but stays out of the way too. I guess because it isn’t super pronounced. I’ll be doing a competition video between it and the Speck Presidio Grip in a week or two.
    Cladster likes this.
    12-26-2017 10:41 AM
    Lordy, I want an Element case so bad! Looks awesome!
    I picked up the Element Case and absolutely love it. Very protective and surprisingly slim profile. And just looks cool. Have been using and loving Element Cases since my 4

Also got the Hex Star Wars leather case. Obviously not as protective but still very cool, especially being a Star Wars nerd.
    12-26-2017 11:01 AM
    I picked up the Element Case and absolutely love it. Very protective and surprisingly slim profile. And just looks cool. Have been using and loving Element Cases since my 4

Also got the Hex Star Wars leather case. Obviously not as protective but still very cool, especially being a Star Wars nerd.
    Would love pics
    12-26-2017 02:12 PM
    Would love pics
    Of which one?
    12-26-2017 03:48 PM
    Of which one?
    Both lol! The more the better.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    12-26-2017 03:49 PM
    Yea, we love pictures over here.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    12-26-2017 03:52 PM
    Yea, we love pictures over here.
    Lol. Yeah I should have known that. Pics below with the cases on the phone

felloffthetruck and jlczl like this.
    12-26-2017 05:38 PM
    My only complaint about the Element Case is that it doesn’t have Carbon Fiber like the other ones at this price range do. Carbon Fiber in their X cases is much more expensive now
    12-26-2017 05:45 PM
    I am so tempted to pick up one of those Star Wars leather cases. While the TIE Fighter pilot case is cool (I’m guessing it’ll patina nicely like the Apple Saddle Brown leather case) I absolutely love the look of the white stormtrooper and black Vader. Guess I feel the pull to the dark side lol.
    12-26-2017 06:12 PM
    Are the buttons on that Element case plastic or metal? If metal do they have a covering on the inside to keep from scratching the buttons of the phone?
    12-26-2017 06:36 PM
    Black Apple Leather on space gray iPhone X.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl01.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	121349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl02.jpg 
Size:	769.7 KB 
ID:	121350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl03.jpg 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	121351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl04.jpg 
Size:	874.3 KB 
ID:	121352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl05.jpg 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	121353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl06.jpg 
Size:	912.4 KB 
ID:	121354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bl07.jpg 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	121355
    Very COOL
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-26-2017 07:24 PM
    Are the buttons on that Element case plastic or metal? If metal do they have a covering on the inside to keep from scratching the buttons of the phone?
    The buttons on that case (Recon) are plastic as are the ones on the Rev and Roll Cage. I don’t know about the Formula as I don’t have that one. The buttons are metal on the BlackOps and they have a thin plastic lining on the inside.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-26-2017 07:35 PM
    I am so tempted to pick up one of those Star Wars leather cases. While the TIE Fighter pilot case is cool (I’m guessing it’ll patina nicely like the Apple Saddle Brown leather case) I absolutely love the look of the white stormtrooper and black Vader. Guess I feel the pull to the dark side lol.
    It’s a really nice case with what appears to be high quality leather. And the Star Wars image is very subtle. I like that it’s not in your face. Only real SW fans will know what it is. I just wish it was a bit more protective.
    12-26-2017 09:01 PM
    Has anyone used the Rhinoshield Mod case (maybe @blaine07)? Was curious to get some feedback on the buttons and overall fit. I currently sizing up the Mous (Carbon Fiber), Rhinoshield Mod (Hopefully Carbon Fiber back) or UAG Plasma (Citron or Ash) - not sure what I want to pull the trigger on. I'd really like something with carbon fiber - Pitaka also looks good but so much of the phone is exposed, that worries me a bit.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-26-2017 09:34 PM
    Has anyone used the Rhinoshield Mod case (maybe @blaine07)? Was curious to get some feedback on the buttons and overall fit. I currently sizing up the Mous (Carbon Fiber), Rhinoshield Mod (Hopefully Carbon Fiber back) or UAG Plasma (Citron or Ash) - not sure what I want to pull the trigger on. I'd really like something with carbon fiber - Pitaka also looks good but so much of the phone is exposed, that worries me a bit.
    Well let me get this out of the way... after the HORRENDOUS experience I had dealing with RhinoShield customer service I can’t consciously recommend the MOD. Worst customer service ever for spending ~$75 on cases and “parts” after a discount ever. Worst. Ever. Customer. Service. I’ll stop there before I derail myself...

Mod case isn’t HORRIBLE but it wasn’t nearly as appealing after my experience required to acquire. Once one figures out how to get it on, right all the way it is a solid case. Definitely wasn’t worth the $75 I have into it, however. I love it’s options, back plate is nice and has pretty good buttons. Does fit pretty good once you get the stupid thing on right. Not even sure I have any pics of MOD on phone but I should’ve returned the stupid thing but I have black back, and if you insist sometime I could snap some pics. I’d look at other options though. Lesson learned. I do however also have their CrashGuard and for the money it is a much better alternative, sans all the customization options. Slim but protective in all the right places.

The UAG Citron is a very solid case. Excellent buttons, MUCH MUCH more reasonable price. Rather grippy case with all the ridges and humps. Plus the Citron looks good on space gray.

Citron

I don’t have a Pitaka or Evutek but have looked many times at them. Maybe one day.

And for the rest of you crazies liking pics, here’s most recent thing that jumped on my buggy...

Flash Apple Silicone.

Wanted the Spicy orange or whatever it’s called but we’re out of stock.

Here’s probably my favorite case lately(shoutout to @itntstln on this one ). The Burkley leather

Barkley’s are nice, and highly recommend them for price point if leather is your thing!
    12-26-2017 09:58 PM
    Well let me get this out of the way... after the HORRENDOUS experience I had dealing with RhinoShield customer service I can’t consciously recommend the MOD. Worst customer service ever for spending ~$75 on cases and “parts” after a discount ever. Worst. Ever. Customer. Service. I’ll stop there before I derail myself...

Mod case isn’t HORRIBLE but it wasn’t nearly as appealing after my experience required to acquire. Once one figures out how to get it on, right all the way it is a solid case. Definitely wasn’t worth the $75 I have into it, however. I love it’s options, back plate is nice and has pretty good buttons. Does fit pretty good once you get the stupid thing on right. Not even sure I have any pics of MOD on phone but I should’ve returned the stupid thing but I have black back, and if you insist sometime I could snap some pics. I’d look at other options though. Lesson learned. I do however also have their CrashGuard and for the money it is a much better alternative, sans all the customization options. Slim but protective in all the right places.

The UAG Citron is a very solid case. Excellent buttons, MUCH MUCH more reasonable price. Rather grippy case with all the ridges and humps. Plus the Citron looks good on space gray.

Citron

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...721a848071.jpg

I don’t have a Pitaka or Evutek but have looked many times at them. Maybe one day.

And for the rest of you crazies liking pics, here’s most recent thing that jumped on my buggy...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...dbcd5041b0.jpg
    Flash Apple Silicone.

Wanted the Spicy orange or whatever it’s called but we’re out of stock.

Here’s probably my favorite case lately(shoutout to @itntstln on this one ). The Burkley leather

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9794579de7.jpg

Barkley’s are nice, and highly recommend them for price point if leather is your thing!
    Well the comment about Rhinoshield Customer Service has already turned me off from getting that case! Thanks for the input!! I'd probably consider the Crashguard but I'm OCD with my phone and having the back exposed with drive me crazy (I'd have to get a skin or something for it).

Really like the UAG Plasma and I've also been eyeing up the new Spicy Orange / Flash Apple Silicone cases (you just haaaaaaaad to post that picture haha). I'm off all week, maybe I'll swing by Best Buy tomorrow and check them out.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-26-2017 10:03 PM
    A really great case with a carbon fiber look is the x-Doria Defense Lux for $35 from Best Buy or Amazon.
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-26-2017 10:08 PM
    Well the comment about Rhinoshield Customer Service has already turned me off from getting that case! Thanks for the input!! I'd probably consider the Crashguard but I'm OCD with my phone and having the back exposed with drive me crazy (I'd have to get a skin or something for it).

Really like the UAG Plasma and I've also been eyeing up the new Spicy Orange / Flash Apple Silicone cases (you just haaaaaaaad to post that picture haha). I'm off all week, maybe I'll swing by Best Buy tomorrow and check them out.
    CrashGuard is just as good as the 4X more expensive Mod just not customizable but arguably that’s a good thing lol. Yeah for a lil bit I used CrashGuard with this...

Supershieldz for Apple iPhone X [Front + Back] Full Body Screen Protector, [3 Front and 3 back] Anti-Bubble High Definition Clear Screen Shield -Lifet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076Z26LSC...mUvbUpU3029579

And worked pretty good. Much more reasonable combo cost wise. UAG combo also excellent. Can’t go wrong with UAG for sure. Sorry for posting Flash pic, lol. Really want spicy orange silicone too just not personally terribly fond of the silicone for all the crud it collects in bottom of my work pockets.
    12-26-2017 10:32 PM
1,848 ... 5152535455 ...