One is enough, but it’s always nice to have a variety of different colors.
    I disagree - One is never enough! :-)
    iLive an iLife likes this.
    12-15-2017 11:48 AM
    How does the silicone case hold up? Been thinking about getting the olive one. Y’all are making silicone cases look really nice.
    nnahorski and TripleOne like this.
    12-15-2017 12:03 PM
    How does the silicone case hold up? Been thinking about getting the olive one. Y’all are making silicone cases look really nice.
    Really well. I’ve never had a problem with them making it the year until my next upgrade.
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-15-2017 12:21 PM
    I think that one looks nice as well, and would get it but I use a saddle brown leather from time to time that takes care of my neutral earth tone needs.

I've also never had a problem with them lasting either, but if you drop them on pavement or other rough surfaces the silicone may chip or wear off.
    12-15-2017 12:29 PM
    I think that one looks nice as well, and would get it but I use a saddle brown leather from time to time that takes care of my neutral earth tone needs.

I've also never had a problem with them lasting either, but if you drop them on pavement or other rough surfaces the silicone may chip or wear off.
    Well looks like I’ll be picking both that and the saddle brown for myself today. I love me some earth tones. I don’t remember seeing it, but I recall someone saying the dark olive is more dark gray unless you look for the olive?
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-15-2017 12:43 PM
    I don’t remember seeing it, but I recall someone saying the dark olive is more dark gray unless you look for the olive?
    I believe that's the case (see what I did there?). Less Army green, more grey/green.
    12-15-2017 12:50 PM
    I believe that's the case (see what I did there?). Less Army green, more grey/green.
    Yep - that was me. The Apple employee told me it was charcoal gray then he checked it and corrected himself. Definitely isn’t as green in person as you expect.
    12-15-2017 12:52 PM
    Terrible, black one i had got a chip out of it never dropped, also shows marks where you hold it.
    12-15-2017 03:34 PM
    It holds up pretty well over time.
    It’s one of the must have cases out there in my opinion.
    12-15-2017 07:55 PM
    And the Symmetry will protect the phone a lot better than the Monarch in case of a drop.
    Just ordered a Black symmetry 20% off. Feel I need bit more protection than the Caudabe Sheath, feels good on but only has 1mm lip with a glass protector and sides a bit loose if pushed, also for the camera lense, don’t think the drop protection would be very good either.
    12-15-2017 11:11 PM
    Still prefer naked. If I had the guts I’d give the X and 8 Plus the glowing Apple logo like on my 7 Plus but I’ve been too scared to attempt getting the glass back off and shattering it.

nnahorski likes this.
    12-16-2017 10:43 AM
    Still prefer naked. If I had the guts I’d give the X and 8 Plus the glowing Apple logo like on my 7 Plus but I’ve been too scared to attempt getting the glass back off and shattering it.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...49af10b035.jpg
    You can’t take the back glass off, not without breaking something. It’s part of the stainless steel chassis. That’s why it’s so expensive to replace, even EverythingApplePro’s video on doing it takes a lot of things out to get to the back.
    12-16-2017 11:10 AM
    You can’t take the back glass off, not without breaking something. It’s part of the stainless steel chassis. That’s why it’s so expensive to replace, even EverythingApplePro’s video on doing it takes a lot of things out to get to the back.
    Good to know. Thanks for the info.
    12-16-2017 12:30 PM

Best leather case I’ve ever owned in comparison to the Apple Leather! The Burkley Sturdy Snap-On! Love it! Smells amazing! Feels amazing! Only slightly thicker than the Apple!

Burkley is doing 30% off and free shipping right now!

Thank you @ItnStln511!!!! You’re amazing!
    12-16-2017 09:43 PM
    Where's Blaine when you need him?
    No idea how I just saw this lol?? 🤦🏼*♂️

Waiting on Rhunoshield Mod that’s on a boat somewhere still. And like @felloffthetruck have my eye on that hot orange silicone Apple case. And need to try one of these Burkleys sometime, had my eye on those a while just can’t ever decide what color I want. 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️
    12-16-2017 11:57 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...49af10b035.jpg
    Woah. You’ve got three iPhone?
    Very cool
    12-17-2017 09:47 AM
    Woah. You’ve got three iPhone?
    Very cool
    Oh I just keep all my old ones. I’ve never been able to get rid of them. Have all of them but the 3GS, which I never got.
    12-17-2017 09:54 AM
    Oh I just keep all my old ones. I’ve never been able to get rid of them. Have all of them but the 3GS, which I never got.
    I love how clean those three look
    12-17-2017 10:04 AM
    Was looking into the Rhinoshield crash guard...what happened to all the colors they used to come in???? Very disappointed that there are only 4 to choose form.
    12-17-2017 11:23 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8a0e1b24e7.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...84184a7640.jpg

Best leather case I’ve ever owned in comparison to the Apple Leather! The Burkley Sturdy Snap-On! Love it! Smells amazing! Feels amazing! Only slightly thicker than the Apple!

Burkley is doing 30% off and free shipping right now!

Thank you @ItnStln511!!!! You’re amazing!
    You're welcome! Perhaps you can do a scratch test and let us know how easily it scratches.
    12-17-2017 01:46 PM
    Which one is that? Name?
    It was advertised on Facebook and on eBay. I got this for my 8 plus before I upgraded and let me tell you I might as well not have a case on at all. Needless to say it went on and came right off again.
    12-17-2017 01:55 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bbc64fc307.jpg

Wowza! Casetify went above and beyond my expectations! Nothing says wowza like a custom Star Wars case in time for the premiere
    Did you custom make this and if not what did you use to search for Han Solo?
    12-17-2017 05:04 PM
    Here are the 3 I have so far.
    nnahorski likes this.
    12-17-2017 05:12 PM
    Did you custom make this and if not what did you use to search for Han Solo?
    He’s a custom!
    piranhadonna likes this.
    12-17-2017 05:32 PM
    He’s a custom!
    Sweet!! Did a good job
    12-17-2017 05:55 PM
2,170 ... 4748495051 ...