Well I decided to try an apple leather case and it is beautiful, fits like a glove. It is slippery as a wet bar of soap and after an hour I packed it up and sent it back.. Going back to my x-doria defense lux....
    Blaalad12 likes this.
    12-10-2017 02:46 PM
    Does wireless charging work with that case? That was my only concern when I looked at it.
    Havent tested that but i believe it works fine. I think i recall a reviewer saying so
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    12-10-2017 02:57 PM
    Yes, wireless charging works perfectly with the x-Doria Defense I’m using!
    Blaalad12 and DarkKnight08 like this.
    12-10-2017 03:00 PM
    Hows the grip on those?
    OK, The iOttie Easy One Touch 4 wireless charging mount closed just fine with the UAG Monarch case.
    Just tried it myself at WalMart and it works 100% perfect.
    12-10-2017 03:43 PM
    OK, The iOttie Easy One Touch 4 wireless charging mount closed just fine with the UAG Monarch case.
    Just tried it myself at WalMart and it works 100% perfect.
    Thanks very much for that, that carbon looks great, going to see what my Caudabe Sheath is like if i get it hopefully this week..

The OB black symmetry is on my radar too, i can get it in 3 days for nearly half the price of the UAG carbon with 2 weeks delivery. No sag lol.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-10-2017 04:04 PM
    Thanks very much for that, that carbon looks great, going to see what my Caudabe Sheath is like if i get it hopefully this week..

The OB black symmetry is on my radar too, i can get it in 3 days for nearly half the price of the UAG carbon with 2 weeks delivery. No sag lol.
    And the Symmetry will protect the phone a lot better than the Monarch in case of a drop.
    12-10-2017 05:24 PM
    Red Symmetry VS Carbon Fiber Monarch.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sc02.jpg
    Cladster, blaine07 and OneJRocK like this.
    12-10-2017 06:48 PM
    And the Symmetry will protect the phone a lot better than the Monarch in case of a drop.
    Finally arrived, 17 days. I really like it, perfect fit and cut outs are excellent, not bulky, buttons best i have used on a case, great grip, just enough lip on front.
    It's a keeper.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-exaar99urhyqtbfxmpgbuw.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-wqipm2dyqkqh5tkxbicc1q.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-mrrmwhgjqoituzmc6onjrq.jpg

And for the record the Apple silicone case is rubbish IMO, $59 here should be $19.95 at best, glad i got it for free as i wouldn't pay for one.
    Last edited by Cladster; 12-10-2017 at 07:41 PM.
    blaine07 and OneJRocK like this.
    12-10-2017 07:29 PM
    love the white tech21, but be careful with it in jeans -- the case turns blue
    I’ll remember that. Fortunately, I don’t typically carry my phone in my pockets.

Also, actually, the white, orange and red cases are $8.99 DBEAZZT cases on Amazon. They are excellent to Tech21 knock offs.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-10-2017 08:43 PM
    I picked up 2 Apple Leather cases from Best Buy over thanksgiving weekend (Charcoal Gray and Saddle Brown). They were on sale plus I got a wall charger so the 25% off stacked. Loving them. The I’ve had the charcoal gray on since it arrived. Got some nice grip after about a day of use.
    Which color do you prefer?
    I think both looks fantastic.
    12-10-2017 09:51 PM
    Which color do you prefer?
    I think both looks fantastic.
    I’ve been using charcoal since it arrived. I had Saddle Brown for my 7 Plus and used that one a ton (also have the stainless Apple Watch with the Saddle Brown band). Really tough to pick a favorite. Charcoal blends in with the dark faceplate but Saddle Brown has great contrast. Probably have to give it to charcoal though.
    TripleOne likes this.
    12-10-2017 10:00 PM
    I’ve been using charcoal since it arrived. I had Saddle Brown for my 7 Plus and used that one a ton (also have the stainless Apple Watch with the Saddle Brown band). Really tough to pick a favorite. Charcoal blends in with the dark faceplate but Saddle Brown has great contrast. Probably have to give it to charcoal though.
    Awesome!
    I’ve never stopped using my Apple leather case since launch day.
    nr2d likes this.
    12-10-2017 10:06 PM
    I’ll remember that. Fortunately, I don’t typically carry my phone in my pockets.

Also, actually, the white, orange and red cases are $8.99 DBEAZZT cases on Amazon. They are excellent to Tech21 knock offs.
    Good to know, might try one at $9
    12-10-2017 10:08 PM
    Louis Vuitton eclipse folio
    Attached Thumbnails The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-lvfolio.jpg  
    OneJRocK likes this.
    12-11-2017 09:45 AM
    Drove four hours for a concert and there is a an Apple Store in the vicinity. Walked out with a dark aubergine leather.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...004d005365.jpg

I was also being deliberately ignored by the blue shirts for twenty minutes so I raised my hand until the manager came over and found out what the fuss was about.
    Did that work?
    12-11-2017 11:11 AM
    Yeah I am
    Nice! Are you still using your 8 Plus or did the X replace it?
    12-11-2017 11:12 AM
    Nice! Are you still using your 8 Plus or did the X replace it?
    I am gonna sell my 8 plus. I like the x much better ❤️
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-11-2017 11:19 AM
    Did that work?
    Yes. Yes it did!
    w00cash1020 and blaine07 like this.
    12-11-2017 11:34 AM
    The back is slippery but the sides are grippy.
    I just got the symmetry aloha ombre and I think it feels the best in hand out of any other case I've bought. I am shocked because I usually hate OtterBox due to the chunky feeling and size. On the X the case is superb! Definitely a keeper for sure.
    How does it compare to the Commuter? My wife got the commuter for her new X, and is returning it because it is too slippery.
    12-11-2017 03:08 PM
    How does it compare to the Commuter? My wife got the commuter for her new X, and is returning it because it is too slippery.
    I never had the commuter before. The symmetry I got is a clear case with design on the back so it's not slippery at all, it's great. Super grippy on the back
    12-11-2017 03:26 PM
    Regular Symmetry has a slippery back like the Commuter.
    12-11-2017 03:55 PM
    I recently bought the Incipio Octane and find it to be the closest, dimensionally, to the Apple Silicone case, however the Incipio covers the bottom ports. I have purchased a BUNCH of cases trying to find The One. I think I finally have. I love the Apple silicone case except for the aforementioned open ports and as much as I tried to stick with it, I just could bare risking damage to the exposed bottom edge of the phone.

Incipio Apple iPhone X Octane Case - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RFLPP6...mUvbUpU3024574
    blaine07 likes this.
    12-11-2017 06:15 PM
    I recently bought the Incipio Octane and find it to be the closest, dimensionally, to the Apple Silicone case, however the Incipio covers the bottom ports. I have purchased a BUNCH of cases trying to find The One. I think I finally have. I love the Apple silicone case except for the aforementioned open ports and as much as I tried to stick with it, I just could bare risking damage to the exposed bottom edge of the phone.

Incipio Apple iPhone X Octane Case - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RFLPP6...mUvbUpU3024577
    That's pretty nice looking, and 6ft rated as well. Wow if I'd seen that first I might have gone with it instead of the Spigen liquid air I'm running. The Spigen seems similar in dimensions, maybe thinner, and doesn't have a hard plastic back, but it's also only 4ft rated. The blue looks like it would be similar to the Rhino crashguard I was running on my 7+ for the last month of its "life" before it got traded for the X and I really liked that blue.
    12-11-2017 06:36 PM
    I bought a LifeProof Slam and Otterbox Defender screen-less edition today. Otterbox for work and the Slam looked nice in reviews. I’m not sure I like it personally. I’ll have to play around with it more.
    12-11-2017 07:33 PM
    Louis Vuitton eclipse folio
    Whoa! Is that legit authentic?!
    12-11-2017 09:29 PM
1,854 ... 4445464748 ...