Ordered the clear one. Coming Friday
    Honestly everyone at work has thought I’ve been caseless for several days, that’s how close it mimics the look of the naked silver.
    robertk328 and MasterDarque like this.
    12-06-2017 07:39 PM
    Honestly everyone at work has thought I’ve been caseless for several days, that’s how close it mimics the look of the naked silver.
    That’s what I’m thinking. Not sure if I’ll use it but I’ll try
    12-06-2017 08:07 PM
    I absolutely love my otterbox symmetry on my silver iPhone X with a bodyguardz screen protector. Perfect combo!
    12-07-2017 10:25 AM
    Absolutely love the otterbox symmetry. Had it for my other iPhones (7 plus and 8 plus) and I just love the quality and feel
    Premium1 likes this.
    12-07-2017 10:27 AM
    Absolutely love the otterbox symmetry. Had it for my other iPhones (7 plus and 8 plus) and I just love the quality and feel
    What color Symmetry are you using?
    12-07-2017 12:01 PM
    What color Symmetry are you using?
    Black. It just looks the best and matches everything

I’m getting an iPhone X for work and I’ll probably use the mixed berry symmetry on that one so I can tell my personal from my work one
    felloffthetruck and ladyc0524 like this.
    12-07-2017 12:04 PM

I’m getting an iPhone X for work and I’ll probably use the mixed berry symmetry on that one so I can tell my personal from my work one
    Get the blue ombre clear! It’ll match your nails!
    12-07-2017 12:25 PM
    Get the blue ombre clear! It’ll match your nails!
    I’m waiting for a crystal edition case to come out! The otterbox clear cases tend to yellow quickly! I’ve seen a few come through my store already looking pretty bad (side note: I don’t have blue nails anymore )
    12-07-2017 12:27 PM
    I’m waiting for a crystal edition case to come out! The otterbox clear cases tend to yellow quickly! I’ve seen a few come through my store already looking pretty bad (side note: I don’t have blue nails anymore )
    I messaged you. Not sure if you changed your # or not!
    12-07-2017 12:36 PM

The only thing I don't like are the diamond patterns it leaves on the back of you phone after you take the case off.
    12-07-2017 12:44 PM
    Would really like to know if anyone has a iOttie and a UAG Monarch if it will lock in?
    I do but it's the iOttie Easy One Touch 4 (non charging) model and everything works perfect with this combo.
    12-07-2017 02:11 PM
    I do but it's the iOttie Easy One Touch 4 (non charging) model and everything works perfect with this combo.
    Ok, the button on it looks same as my wireless one, the uag plasma wouldnt push in because of the recess in case, the Monarch looks not as deep, you have pathfinder which looks same and Monarch what do you think?
    12-07-2017 03:12 PM
    Ok, the button on it looks same as my wireless one, the uag plasma wouldnt push in because of the recess in case, the Monarch looks not as deep, you have pathfinder which looks same and Monarch what do you think?
    The iOttie 4 wireless charging mount only has a tiny little square button that activates the closing arms. The one I have has a much larger activation area.

The Monarch back does not look as deep as the Pathfinder and Plasma cases.
    The next time I go to WalMart I'll be sure to have my phone in the Monarch case and check it with the iOttie One Touch 4 wireless mount as they have them in the store.

I'll let you know in a day or two.

This is the one I have:

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-iott01.jpg

This is the one you have and are talking about?
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-wireless.jpg
    12-07-2017 03:26 PM
    The iOttie 4 wireless charging mount only has a tiny little square button that activates the closing arms. The one I have has a much larger activation area.

The Monarch back does not look as deep as the Pathfinder and Plasma cases.
    The next time I go to WalMart I'll be sure to have my phone in the Monarch case and check it with the iOttie One Touch 4 wireless mount as they have them in the store.

I'll let you know in a day or two.

This is the one I have:
    Yes thats mine, Great thanks for that You guys have such good choices to shop, we only just had Amazon Australia open 2 days ago.
    Still waiting for Caudabe Sheath 15 days now, apparently its in Sydney and i am 6 hours north
    12-07-2017 03:55 PM
    Damage I've done since getting my iPhone X, 15-Nov. Digging them all. I keep them in a box on my dresser and pick a different one at least twice weekly. Nuts, I'm told.

12-07-2017 04:25 PM
    Post a pic of your holographic one when it comes in. I didn’t see those until after I placed my original order.
    Today I finally received the milkway cases I ordered last month.

felloffthetruck likes this.
    12-07-2017 06:55 PM
    Cute....I like that holographic one.
    KarmelVixen and zenjen like this.
    12-07-2017 07:00 PM
    I ordered this case for my mother off of amazon for $55 last month, but now it’s only $36 plus a 10% off coupon with a 3-6 week wait until it ships.

zenjen and felloffthetruck like this.
    12-07-2017 07:02 PM
    Cute....I like that holographic one.
    Thanks, I like it also. I think I might order another one.
    12-07-2017 07:04 PM
    Well I got the Project Red leather case. I LOVE the buttons on this thing but the case is too slippery for one handed use. I hope over time it develops some grip.
    12-07-2017 09:33 PM
    Well I got the Project Red leather case. I LOVE the buttons on this thing but the case is too slippery for one handed use. I hope over time it develops some grip.
    I love the leather case, but like more texture.... I've been using this one for two weeks and absolutely love it. Looks great and very grippy.
    12-07-2017 09:43 PM
    Damage I've done since getting my iPhone X, 15-Nov. Digging them all. I keep them in a box on my dresser and pick a different one at least twice weekly. Nuts, I'm told.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...138bbc6e1e.jpg
    That’s a lot of cases!
    I’m digging the Apple cases
    12-07-2017 10:00 PM
    If y’all hadn’t seen it, my Mous review is live right here.
    TripleOne and zachpenguin like this.
    12-07-2017 10:07 PM
    Just ordered the Black/Lime green Lifeproof fre, its suppose to be in stock according to chat from one of our biggest retailers, will see. $87AUD delivered so not too bad for here, hated the home button on previous lifeproofs so should be interesting to see how it goes with the X and swiping.
    zachpenguin likes this.
    12-08-2017 02:35 AM
    Here’s some shots of that silver/clear ESR. It really matches the phone. I like it. Pardon the iPad quality lol.
    Wow, blast from the past. I just had a rush of old threads pop into my mind from CrackBerry LOL.
    reeneebob likes this.
    12-08-2017 04:12 AM
1,825 ... 4142434445 ...