Sorry yes the uag. I had also read a few reviews of people saying it was loose or kind of saggy along the bottom edge of the screen have you noticed this
    I can see that happening if you take it off an on quite a bit but no issues myself.
    12-04-2017 02:25 PM
    Sorry yes the uag. I had also read a few reviews of people saying it was loose or kind of saggy along the bottom edge of the screen have you noticed this
    I can see that happening if you take it off an on quite a bit but no issues myself.
    12-04-2017 02:25 PM
    Apple Olive Silicone and Olive Watch Sports band. This case feels nicer than the black one i have, not sure because new. The AW band is very comfortable and gets a perfect fit. Surfing with it will be the test.

Attachment 120810Attachment 120811
    That's a Sweet setup.
    Cladster likes this.
    12-04-2017 03:15 PM
    Well, I’ll get to write possibly my first negative case review soon enough.
    12-04-2017 03:22 PM
    Well, I’ll get to write possibly my first negative case review soon enough.
    Which case would that be?
    12-04-2017 03:31 PM
    Which case would that be?
    I’m going to hold off on that until the review. Build suspense ha ha. I was mildly excited for it, and it’s just bad. It doesn’t even really fit the phone.
    12-04-2017 03:32 PM
    Well, maybe I lied. I just don’t want to see anyone buy it. It’s the Hex Focus case. There’s a lot of bad to go over in my review.
    12-04-2017 03:35 PM
    Well, maybe I lied. I just don’t want to see anyone buy it. It’s the Hex Focus case. There’s a lot of bad to go over in my review.
    Haha, you changed your mind rather quickly! But yes, definitely great to get the word out there as soon as possible. The review will surely explain the reasons for anyone curious.
    12-04-2017 04:49 PM
    Haha, you changed your mind rather quickly! But yes, definitely great to get the word out there as soon as possible. The review will surely explain the reasons for anyone curious.
    Yeah, I got it to fit a little better now, but it’s not a very good case.
    12-04-2017 04:56 PM
    Your welcome
    you’re gonna love it...
    it’s glorious ❤️
    Got my glitter case! Definitely more blingy than I expected!
    violetjune likes this.
    12-04-2017 05:27 PM
    Guys, I’m really liking that ESR case. And this is coming from someone who went caseless regardless of how much I loved the colour of the dark aubergine Apple leather. It’s reeeeeeeeeally close to naked and matches the look of the phone.

Really happy with it.
    almost ordered one today. how does it do with the edges? is the back flush with the camera or slightly raised?
    12-04-2017 09:50 PM
    Argh - I have been a Candyshell fan since my iPhone 4 and I have a love affair with the combo of pink and grey. This is TORTURE.
    Sorry for torturing you reeneebob!

Hate to say it, but the case is super cute. Mom loves it! (She also really, really enjoys the X’s Animoji feature, lol! Getting LOTS of texts from her lately! )

And Candyshells are great - years ago my husband’s 4S (in its black and grey Candyshell) was run over by a car face down on the asphalt and the phone survived without any damage at all. Not one scratch!

Case looked ok too, just minimal scratches from when the phone slid off his lap and skidded on the asphalt (and into oncoming traffic!) while he was getting out of the car. 🤦🏻*♀️
    12-04-2017 10:32 PM
    Apple Olive Silicone and Olive Watch Sports band. This case feels nicer than the black one i have, not sure because new. The AW band is very comfortable and gets a perfect fit. Surfing with it will be the test.

Attachment 120810Attachment 120811
    Loving the combo!
    Great choice.
    John Yester likes this.
    12-04-2017 11:12 PM
    Got my glitter case! Definitely more blingy than I expected!
    But do you like it?
    I think the bling is subtle though.
    12-05-2017 12:12 AM
    I got the Sena Ultraslim, leather sleeve/pouch. I've had the Ultraslim's since the iPhone 4 and find them excellent quality, stylish, and last to. I had my last one for three years and there was nothing wrong with it, all the stitching was still intact, and it was only that I was getting the X, that made me get another.

I made a video review on the Sena UltraSlim for the iPhone X over on YouTube. Here's the link to it:

I used these cases many years ago and loved them. Back then I was against cases and screen protectors because the plastic felt horrible and I didn’t want to risk scratching my display. That all changed when Tempered Glass became available and I’m happy it did because it’s easier to just remove the phone from my pocket and see the display.

But yes, definitely recommend Sena if you’re looking for a slim but high quality pocket pouch.
    12-05-2017 02:51 AM
    almost ordered one today. how does it do with the edges? is the back flush with the camera or slightly raised?
    The camera is slightly raised with a chrome edge and there is a slight lip around the edge but not so high that it interferes with gestures. Really happy with it.

The chrome edge around the camera doesn’t interfere with photos.
    robertk328 likes this.
    12-05-2017 07:48 AM
    Sorry for torturing you reeneebob!

Hate to say it, but the case is super cute. Mom loves it! (She also really, really enjoys the X’s Animoji feature, lol! Getting LOTS of texts from her lately! )

And Candyshells are great - years ago my husband’s 4S (in its black and grey Candyshell) was run over by a car face down on the asphalt and the phone survived without any damage at all. Not one scratch!

Case looked ok too, just minimal scratches from when the phone slid off his lap and skidded on the asphalt (and into oncoming traffic!) while he was getting out of the car. 🤦🏻*♀️
    God. Dammit. It’s now been purchased. It’s almost Christmas I’m not done shopping for OTHER people. 🤬
    12-05-2017 07:56 AM
    Evutec carbon fiber!

https://www.evutec.com/products/ipho...-included.html

My local Target store had it in stock.

They also have in ballistic nylon for ten bucks cheaper. Works great and comes with magnetic mount that clips on AC vent grill in car. Magnet is very strong and phone doesn't move and wireless charging works fine.

Case feels grippy with half the bulk of the otterbox symmetry but does not compromise protection for typical waist to ground drops.
    I had that case on my iphone 7, and I love it, saddly im in Mexico and still cant buy it for my iphone X, its a shame target doesnt ship it here, so i buy the ballistic meanwhile, its good but not as good as the CF one.
    12-05-2017 09:35 AM
    Pelican Protector in gray & black. One of my favorite iPhone X cases so far.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb01.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb02.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb03.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb04.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb05.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb06.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb07.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-gb08.jpg
    John Yester and MasterDarque like this.
    12-05-2017 10:13 AM
    Nice setup guys and gals. I am getting lots of ideas to spend more money lol
    12-05-2017 10:43 AM
    But do you like it?
    I think the bling is subtle though.
    No I don't unfortunately. I find it to be very blingy
    violetjune likes this.
    12-05-2017 11:28 AM
    I’ll second the Pelican black/gray ‘Protector’ case:
    https://pelicanphonecases.com/collec...e-x-black-gray
    Also thinking about one of the leather card cases from Casetify in cherry (red) color:
    https://www.casetify.com/product/lea...silver#/491602
    12-05-2017 01:05 PM
    The Moment Store has their cases on sale for 15% off if you use code "#winterscape" - the lenses are cool too.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-screen-shot-2017-12-05-10.58.16-am.png
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-screen-shot-2017-12-05-10.58.06-am.png
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-37561684870_c253917862_o.jpg
    12-05-2017 02:01 PM
    Drove four hours for a concert and there is a an Apple Store in the vicinity. Walked out with a dark aubergine leather.

I was also being deliberately ignored by the blue shirts for twenty minutes so I raised my hand until the manager came over and found out what the fuss was about.
    12-05-2017 04:18 PM
    No I don't unfortunately. I find it to be very blingy
    Darn.. that’s too bad... well good luck with your case hunt..
    12-05-2017 04:20 PM
2,170 ... 3940414243 ...