Dark Olive Apple Silicone Case.
    I wouldn't, i have the black and only good thing is it's grippy, lint magnet and its leaving marks where you hold it. Nicks easy too. Check this thread my experience is same as OP.

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads...rible.2090348/
    11-22-2017 06:14 PM
    Nice job! Hey have you ever checked out Casetify?! I had made a case for my s7 edge back in the day on their site and it was my all time favorite case. They just came out with this impact style case for the X, it’s awesome! I just got mine. Check them out they have tons of designs that are right up your alley. They have sales going on now too
    I’ve got five of their cases in my cart

I need to narrow it down.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    11-22-2017 06:19 PM
    I’ve got five of their cases in my cart

I need to narrow it down.
    Hahahaha I knew it, hey it’s 20% off over $75!!!
    11-22-2017 06:21 PM
    Anyone ever use one of these? Seem to add some protection while not being super bulky https://www.casetify.com/product/cas...91&SubId2=5663
    I have that style case from them and like it, I would say that it is similar in style to a Tech21 Evo Check case. The case that I bought from them however isn’t a clear case, but instead one with a graphic design on the back - this one:
    https://www.casetify.com/product/rii...silver#/561600
    They actually have a fair amount of options as far as customizing their cases go. If you’re looking for some other Star Wars themed cases on their site, try searching for either ‘space trooper’ (Stormtrooper), or ‘dark helmet’ (Darth Vader). If you visit their site and don’t see iPhone X cases immediately, there are scrollable options for choosing the type of iPhone you have and are looking for a case for.
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-22-2017 06:57 PM
    Can you share this wallpaper? Very nice!
    11-22-2017 07:04 PM
    My silicone Apple case which has the same size did NOT protect my Belkin Apple Store installed screen protector from breaking with a small drop on hardwood a floor. The Apple store replaced it for free, but I'm considering a case with a taller "lip" around the screen...
    Same experience with the leather Apple case and my Apple Store installed screen protector. Protector apparently got knicked on the left edge and now I have three cracks spanning across and down the protector. Rep in my Apple store just insisted that there is not warranty on the screen protector. I got this installed on 17th and it’s cracked on 22nd.

I left because he was being a jerk and I didn’t want to go off on him. But I plan to return on the weekend to return both my silicone and leather cases, also purchased with the phone and protector on the 17th.

PS I never even dropped the phone and I’ve only been using it around the house and in my home office.
    11-22-2017 07:24 PM
    I bought my usual black leather case from the Apple site a month before I got my X since they have historically run out of them once a new iPhone is released for public consumption. I’ve been using the same case since my iPhone 5. It’s great quality, fits perfectly & looks good.

Great minds think alike, Spence.
    Have you always sticked with the same color too for the leather case?
    11-22-2017 07:37 PM
    I have that style case from them and like it, I would say that it is similar in style to a Tech21 Evo Check case. The case that I bought from them however isn’t a clear case, but instead one with a graphic design on the back - this one:
    https://www.casetify.com/product/rii...silver#/561600
    They actually have a fair amount of options as far as customizing their cases go. If you’re looking for some other Star Wars themed cases on their site, try searching for either ‘space trooper’ (Stormtrooper), or ‘dark helmet’ (Darth Vader). If you visit their site and don’t see iPhone X cases immediately, there are scrollable options for choosing the type of iPhone you have and are looking for a case for.
    That’s an awesome case. So funny this site was brought up because I just mentioned it to @MizWylie after I received my impact case from Casetify yesterday. It’s an awesome case, very much like the tech21 but a tad thinner which I like and very good quality.

I designed my own, wanted to share with you because you seem like a Star Wars fan like me! Check it out!

MasterDarque likes this.
    11-22-2017 07:49 PM
    That’s an awesome case. So funny this site was brought up because I just mentioned it to @MizWylie after I received my impact case from Casetify yesterday. It’s an awesome case, very much like the tech21 but a tad thinner which I like and very good quality.

I designed my own, wanted to share with you because you seem like a Star Wars fan like me! Check it out!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b3a2cf81d9.jpg
    That’s a nice case 🤛
    Yeah, you could say that I’m somewhat ‘force sensitive’ - am definitely looking forward to next month
    BTW, I’ve been browsing their site and tried ‘space wizard’ for a search term and came across ‘Space Troop Carrier’ (an AT-AT), and another R2-D2 (called Space Robot on their site - Casetify’s).
    11-22-2017 08:01 PM
    That’s a nice case 🤛
    Yeah, you could say that I’m somewhat ‘force sensitive’ - am definitely looking forward to next month
    BTW, I’ve been browsing their site and tried ‘space wizard’ for a search term and came across ‘Space Troop Carrier’ (an AT-AT), and another R2-D2 (called Space Robot on their site - Casetify’s).
    Haha that’s awesome, got my tickets already for next month. Very excited as well.

Yeah it seems like for copyright reasons they can’t use Star Wars names so it is very hard to find the cases! I found a couple. I may do another custom one. I want a Leia case this is the pic I like

11-22-2017 08:06 PM
    My Spigen Liquid Air just showed up. I like it. I thought it would be thinner though for some reason (maybe the name) but the buttons feel really nice on it compared to the Nomad. It doesn't feel like I'm getting a hand workout anymore when I try to use them.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    11-22-2017 08:16 PM
    Haha that’s awesome, got my tickets already for next month. Very excited as well.

Yeah it seems like for copyright reasons they can’t use Star Wars names so it is very hard to find the cases! I found a couple. I may do another custom one. I want a Leia case this is the pic I like

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...26df153968.jpg
    Yup, I noticed too, that you have to do an indirect search for characters / vehicles / proper names from Star Wars - and I agree with your comment about it most likely being due to copyright reasons...
    If you’re looking for Princess Leia cases on their site, I’ve come across this one:
    https://www.casetify.com/product/PyT...e-gray#/561600
    I’ve also found a Tie Fighter (‘Space Fighter’), and yet another R2 (‘Space Wars Droid Robot’).
    11-22-2017 08:16 PM
    Nice job! Hey have you ever checked out Casetify?! I had made a case for my s7 edge back in the day on their site and it was my all time favorite case. They just came out with this impact style case for the X, it’s awesome! I just got mine. Check them out they have tons of designs that are right up your alley. They have sales going on now too
    I was actually hoping someone had used one of their new cases I was looking at getting one. How much does it add to the phone in terms of bulk?
    11-22-2017 08:27 PM
    I was actually hoping someone had used one of their new cases I was looking at getting one. How much does it add to the phone in terms of bulk?
    Not much bulk at all, I really like their cases! Very impressed. I wanted the white impact case but I'm afraid it will turn over time. I know a lot of people with the clear and white tech21 cases that have it turn due to the oils/dirt in their skin. I got the black, but kinda wanna try the white too!
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-22-2017 08:31 PM
    Yup, I noticed too, that you have to do an indirect search for characters / vehicles / proper names from Star Wars - and I agree with your comment about it most likely being due to copyright reasons...
    If you’re looking for Princess Leia cases on their site, I’ve come across this one:
    https://www.casetify.com/product/PyT...e-gray#/561600
    I’ve also found a Tie Fighter (‘Space Fighter’), and yet another R2 (‘Space Wars Droid Robot’).
    Yeah that Leia one is a tad too girly for me haha but thanks for the link! I may just make my own.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    11-22-2017 08:33 PM
    @popkurn611 I want your “I know” one!! ❤️❤️❤️

The flowery stormtrooper is actually one in my cart and I’m torn between that one and this moronic cat I can’t stop laughing at
    11-22-2017 10:09 PM
    @popkurn611 I want your “I know” one!! ❤️❤️❤️

The flowery stormtrooper is actually one in my cart and I’m torn between that one and this moronic cat I can’t stop laughing at
    Haha I'm a graphic designer so I love making my own cases. LOVE the flowery trooper too!!!!!! Are you going with the black impact color?
    11-22-2017 10:13 PM
    Haha I'm a graphic designer so I love making my own cases. LOVE the flowery trooper too!!!!!! Are you going with the black impact color?
    He’s actually in my cart as a waterfall case with black glitter.
    11-22-2017 10:27 PM

I think he’s absolutely hysterical. Especially when you add the waterfall. He’s leading the hunt so far.
    w00cash1020 likes this.
    11-22-2017 10:45 PM
    Same experience with the leather Apple case and my Apple Store installed screen protector. Protector apparently got knicked on the left edge and now I have three cracks spanning across and down the protector. Rep in my Apple store just insisted that there is not warranty on the screen protector. I got this installed on 17th and it’s cracked on 22nd.

I left because he was being a jerk and I didn’t want to go off on him. But I plan to return on the weekend to return both my silicone and leather cases, also purchased with the phone and protector on the 17th.

PS I never even dropped the phone and I’ve only been using it around the house and in my home office.
    I've had issues with the glass protectors too. I'm not sure if Apple still has the anti glare film but, when I've had issues with the glass I've gone in and asked for them to replace the glass with the film and they've done it as an exchange. So, in the long run I got money back since the glass is 39.95 and the film is 19.95.
    11-23-2017 09:56 AM

Reading the reviews of the Belkin glass this is not unheard of.
    11-23-2017 10:36 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...09191803c9.jpg

I think he’s absolutely hysterical. Especially when you add the waterfall. He’s leading the hunt so far.
    Haha that is pretty funny!
    dakini03 likes this.
    11-23-2017 11:01 AM
    Little disappointed in RhinoShield CS. Received my new Mod case for the iPhone X and noticed the clear back plate had scratches on it prior to the install. Contacted CS and told them it had scratches and here was the response:

XXXX (RhinoShield)
    Nov 22, 14:45 CST

Hello,

Thank you for the photo update.

In regard to the scratches on the Backplate, kindly note the material we use in our MOD is more advanced in that we are able to create a completely BPA free case.

Being BPA free was especially challenging when designing our Backplate. We realized that we had to decide between Impact Protection + Safety and Scratch Resistance.

With BPA being linked to possible developmental issues in young children as well as reproductive toxicity, even though there are no regulatory requirements, we at RhinoShield have been working on offering phone cases that are entirely BPA free. This year, we achieved that goal with our new BPA free material, while maintaining our 11-feet drop protection standard.

If we send another brand new Clear Backplate, it will unfortunately not solution the issue since it is still prone to getting scratched. Alternatively, we would be glad to further assist you in an exchange process for the Backplate to either the Black Marble, White Marble or Carbon Fiber of your choice.

——
    Not sure CS understands it came like that, because I realize things will get scratched but I don’t expect it brand new out of the package. Still like the case a lot, but little bummed in how this is handled.

And for the record I've had this case now maybe 7 days and it looks like its been slid across a road with all the tiny scratches on it and I only carry it in my pocket with no keys, etc. If you hate easily scratched cases, I would steer clear of the CLEAR back plate. Not sure if the other ones do the same I have a Camo that I also bought so will see how that holds up.

New:
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_0145.jpg

7 days or less
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-img_6087.jpg
    11-23-2017 12:56 PM
    I'm really not surprised having had a clear PC type case in the past that it scratches like that. My plan with the mod is to probably get the carbon fiber (or maybe the clear and live with it) but when I'm using my Mod case probably 75% of the time it will be in bumper mode anyway.
    11-23-2017 02:24 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Blacked out Pelican Protector case.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel01.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel02.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel04.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel05.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel06.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel07.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel08.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-pel09.jpg
    11-23-2017 02:49 PM
2,092 ... 2930313233 ...