Does the Samsung Gear 3 work flawlessly, with an iPhone? Thanks

11-18-2017 10:25 PM
    I don’t but I’ve seen it in the store bc I almost bought it. It looks more grey than olive. I ended up with the dark aubergine leather case.
    I said almost the same thing earlier in this thread somewhere. I was looking at the iPhone 8 Plus cases before the X was released. The guy at Apple told me the olive was charcoal then he looked at it and corrected himself. Definitely a disappointment.
    11-18-2017 10:27 PM
    I've never been into cases with pockets for cards and such. But, that is a NICE looking case.
    Curious, will it work with wireless charging?

Thanks

11-18-2017 10:27 PM
    I've never been into cases with pockets for cards and such. But, that is a NICE looking case.

Thanks
    Yes and no. I’ll link my review when it’s live.
    ivanwi11iams likes this.
    11-18-2017 10:35 PM
    I said almost the same thing earlier in this thread somewhere. I was looking at the iPhone 8 Plus cases before the X was released. The guy at Apple told me the olive was charcoal then he looked at it and corrected himself. Definitely a disappointment.
    Funny you say that bc the girl that worked there said the exact same thing to another customer. She thought it was charcoal and then had to correct herself.
    11-18-2017 10:45 PM
    Anyone have the Dark Olive silicone? Would love to see some real pictures of it.
    I’ve got it. Will post a shot shortly...
    11-19-2017 06:16 AM
    That’s a lovely deep purple.
    11-19-2017 07:57 AM
    That’s a lovely deep purple.
    Looks even better in person actually
    11-19-2017 08:17 AM

Dark Olive silicone. Big fan.
    11-19-2017 10:25 AM
    Be careful with that case. I have seen a couple people complain that it left scratches from putting on and off the case on the stainless steel.
    Thanks. I was leary of the Clear Otterbox based on inputs in the forum. I just removed this one to put on another case. It was very difficult to remove and I was concerned about damage to my silver frame. Finally got it off and all good for now.
    robertk328 likes this.
    11-19-2017 12:31 PM

Thanks
    My Mujjo review is live right here.
    ivanwi11iams and nikkisharif like this.
    11-19-2017 05:59 PM
    Looks black
    11-19-2017 07:25 PM
    I can barely differentiate Dark Olive and Charcoal Grey, both looks great!
    11-19-2017 08:32 PM

New phone new saddle brown case. Wish I took a picture of my old saddle brown case for the 7 Plus before the lady got her hands on it.
    LCW and Snoweagle like this.
    11-19-2017 08:56 PM
    Looks black
    Lighting. It isn’t as “Olive” as you’d think, but it’s a good color.
    LCW likes this.
    11-19-2017 09:13 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1cf0d3ba47.jpg

New phone new saddle brown case. Wish I took a picture of my old saddle brown case for the 7 Plus before the lady got her hands on it.
    I'm currently using this same exact combination, good choice!
    11-19-2017 11:23 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1cf0d3ba47.jpg

Great choice!
    11-20-2017 07:24 AM
    I definitely need a new case after running caseless a bit around the house. I've realized the buttons on my Nomad Rugged just suck and are not going to break in. I like the look so I'll still run it a bit but I definitely want something else. I know I want the Mod but debating asking for that setup for the holidays and picking up something cheap like a Spigen Liquid Air in the meantime or vice versa (me buy the Mod now and ask for something else/etc). I have a Spigen Thin Fit that I bought because I didn't know if the Nomad would show up in time but I'm not going to run that. Didn't like it at all when it showed up and it's not worth the $$$ hit and hassle to return it to Amazon.
    11-20-2017 12:54 PM
    Eh I caved and am returning the Thin Fit after all. $8 is still $8 after return shipping. Ordered a Liquid Air in black to hold me over for a thin case. Thought about the Neo Hybrid but too many bad amazon reviews about the thin plastic PC around the buttons breaking after 1-2 times taking the case off. Thought about the liquid crystal but too many reviews about yellow look right out of the box and on the silver X that's not going to look good at all. I'll save the clear for the eventual Rhino Mod with a clear PC back which won't yellow. Anyway, now I'll have an alternative to the Nomad and its super stiff buttons and gain some thinness back when I don't need serious drop protection.
    11-20-2017 04:56 PM
    The leather cases are so tempting!!
    Definitely my #1 recommendation for an Apple device.
    My silicone Apple case which has the same size did NOT protect my Belkin Apple Store installed screen protector from breaking with a small drop on hardwood a floor. The Apple store replaced it for free, but I'm considering a case with a taller "lip" around the screen...
    11-20-2017 05:25 PM
    I received my Cover-Up Woodback Explorer today. Pics later on or tomorrow.
    11-20-2017 05:41 PM
    I received my Cover-Up Woodback Explorer today. Pics later on or tomorrow.
    Those look interesting. I just found out about WUD cases from the Mobile Reviews Eh channel on YouTube. Those coverup cases look pretty nice too. Have you tried any of the WUD ones? Seems like the big difference is the cover-up ones are just the natural wood and the WUD ones seem to be artistically dyed.
    11-20-2017 05:51 PM
    Those look interesting. I just found out about WUD cases from the Mobile Reviews Eh channel on YouTube. Those coverup cases look pretty nice too. Have you tried any of the WUD ones? Seems like the big difference is the cover-up ones are just the natural wood and the WUD ones seem to be artistically dyed.
    I haven’t tried Wüd, but I did have a Cover-Up Stone Explorer for my 7 Plus. The stone is grippier, but I prefer the wood look.
    11-20-2017 05:53 PM
    My silicone Apple case which has the same size did NOT protect my Belkin Apple Store installed screen protector from breaking with a small drop on hardwood a floor. The Apple store replaced it for free, but I'm considering a case with a taller "lip" around the screen...
    Ahh!
    Yeah, and you can find a case that covers the bottom part as well.

I’ve used Apple’s cases for a long time, and it offered me decent protection.
    11-20-2017 07:57 PM
    Only time i have ever damaged a iPhone and have had them all since 4S was in a Apple leather, fell out of a brodit car holder onto the steel seat rail and put a dint in a 7JB plus near the speaker, if it lands the wrong way with a open bottom case, good luck.
    11-20-2017 08:51 PM
1,837 ... 2728293031 ...