The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Wonder how well Face ID is going to work with the Fre's clear plastic screen protector?

I just installed the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector. It is cut out for the "sensor package". So I don't think there will be any problems.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I just installed the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector. It is cut out for the "sensor package". So I don't think there will be any problems.

I used to use those back when it was like the only SP you could order from Apple. Loved em.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

c6ffff3d275cc8f531fb67736b00fde9.jpg

What’s with the holes in the bottom 2 corners of the Spigen Ultra Hybrid?

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

While I’m no fan of the case, I️ never understand why people post things like this. Just scroll past the post & keep it moving.

I actually have the same case with the carbon fiber coming in soon. I'll be sure to post some pictures for everyone to enjoy.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I returned the cosmos and bought midnight blue last week. Love it.

I love it too.
I always get a black and a midnight blue.
I might check out the cosmos one more time and add it to the collection. I have a feeling it’ll age nicely.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I love it too.
I always get a black and a midnight blue.
I might check out the cosmos one more time and add it to the collection. I have a feeling it’ll age nicely.

Black. Meh. Boring. Lol. Exchange that for the cosmos. :p

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I got the cosmos leather case for my X. Love it.

I originally got the Comos. It fit loose. I could feel phone phone shift around in the case. Exchanged it. Same thing. So I exchanged it for the midnight blue and finally a tight fit so I stayed with that.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Have the clear ultra hybrid S ( has the stand) since I got the X on 11/4.. No scratches at all on the back.. But yes seeing a slight blue coloring in the TPU from my jeans.. Great case and I think you will like it

That's why I quit using my tech21, started to turn blue and I hated it :(