11-15-2017 04:09 PM
    Otterbox Symmetry. My new favorite case after 5 minutes of use.
    The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym01.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym02.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym03.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym04.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym05.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym06.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym07.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym08.jpgThe best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-sym09.jpg
    11-15-2017 05:40 PM
    I got the Sena Ultraslim, leather sleeve/pouch. I've had the Ultraslim's since the iPhone 4 and find them excellent quality, stylish, and last to. I had my last one for three years and there was nothing wrong with it, all the stitching was still intact, and it was only that I was getting the X, that made me get another.

I made a video review on the Sena UltraSlim for the iPhone X over on YouTube. Here's the link to it:

nikkisharif and jennfree like this.
    11-15-2017 05:50 PM
    Saw the Speck Presidio Grip in red & black today at Sam's. Never seen this color combo anywhere.
    Attachment 120418
    I have black and gold glitter
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    11-15-2017 05:52 PM
    I mostly prefer leather case. Anyone else have this choice?
    nikkisharif and MizWylie like this.
    11-15-2017 06:15 PM
    Has anyone had any dealings with these guys? The clear case looks nice to me.

https://www.worldwidecases.com/colle...iphone-x-cases
    No but check eBay. Seen those same cases much MUCH cheaper there mate.
    Jde2466 likes this.
    11-15-2017 06:48 PM
    Beautiful!
    Is that midnight or cosmos?
    11-15-2017 07:58 PM
    Saw the Speck Presidio Grip in red & black today at Sam's. Never seen this color combo anywhere.
    Attachment 120418
    Love this color combo, I saw it on their website the other day. Can u post pics of it on your X?
    11-15-2017 09:29 PM
    Love this ...what case is this ?
    11-16-2017 12:06 AM

Cosmos Blue
    I can’t wait to see how this one change over time.
    Snoweagle and ivanwi11iams like this.
    11-16-2017 02:36 AM
    I got my Spigen air skin (their version of a Peel) yesterday and took off thee aubergine leather for it.

Really like the air skin too, but it makes the phone slippery (it’s gripper naked lol). We shall see how long before I just say eff it and go naked once and for all instead of for several hours a day.
    11-16-2017 05:21 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...af339953fa.jpg

Cosmos Blue
    I can’t wait to see how this one change over time.
    I went to Best Buy the other day to check out Apple's cases and AW bands. All they had was Nike Anthracite, black silicone, and saddle brown leather. They were sold out of the others. I was so bummed.
    11-16-2017 06:46 AM
    My X is coming today. Picked up the Dark Olive Apple Silicone case and ZAGG Glass+ screen protector.
    11-16-2017 07:21 AM
    I went to Best Buy the other day to check out Apple's cases and AW bands. All they had was Nike Anthracite, black silicone, and saddle brown leather. They were sold out of the others. I was so bummed.
    Which one are you planning to buy?
    You can try ordering it online.
    11-16-2017 07:50 AM
    My X is coming today. Picked up the Dark Olive Apple Silicone case and ZAGG Glass+ screen protector.
    The dark olive is gorgeous!
    11-16-2017 07:56 AM
    Which one are you planning to buy?
    You can try ordering it online.
    I'm deutan color blind so I like to see certain things in person before buying. For some reason Apple's cases look especially different online compared to other stuff I buy online like clothes. I ordered the Turquoise case for my 7 Plus and it looked nothing like the online pics when I got it.

I was more curious than anything. Just wanted to check them out. I'd probably buy a band for my AW before another case anyway.
    11-16-2017 08:07 AM
    Beautiful!
    Is that midnight or cosmos?
    Thanks!
    It’s the midnight case.
    TripleOne likes this.
    11-16-2017 08:34 AM
    I'm deutan color blind so I like to see certain things in person before buying. For some reason Apple's cases look especially different online compared to other stuff I buy online like clothes. I ordered the Turquoise case for my 7 Plus and it looked nothing like the online pics when I got it.

I was more curious than anything. Just wanted to check them out. I'd probably buy a band for my AW before another case anyway.
    Oh cool!
    Yeah it’s always better to see it in person first.
    11-16-2017 08:35 AM
    As much as I don't want to use a case, I must with this Fabergé egg I now have in my pocket.

I went with the MagBak: https://1lss.com/pages/iphone

Pretty excited.
    How is this working for you? Pics?
    11-16-2017 09:57 AM
    Exchange my silicone before return date and got another Cosmos. Finally a cosmos that’s fits snug and not loose. This is a keeper.

11-16-2017 11:58 AM
    Exchange my silicone before return date and got another Cosmos. Finally a cosmos that’s fits snug and not loose. This is a keeper.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6ef34d1da6.jpg
    I wanted to like the color, unfortunately it just isn't quite the right shade. I'm hoping in the spring they'll come out with a Sapphire Blue, or something close to it.
    11-16-2017 12:17 PM
    I wanted to like the color, unfortunately it just isn't quite the right shade. I'm hoping in the spring they'll come out with a Sapphire Blue, or something close to it.
    They have their set colors that they always carry. Like black and midnight blue. But the other colors that they bring out every 3 months are limited time thing. They don’t come back. Don’t expect sapphire to make a comeback. And I also think cosmos is a limited time color too.
    11-16-2017 01:12 PM
    I got a Black silicone as the Black leather i got had streaks across the back and seemed very slippery, so returned it and Apple gave me the silicone for free.
    It's just a dust and lint and everything else magnet but the case has good grip and fits well.
    So ordered the Black Sena and arrived yesterday. It has mute switch cut out not right and hard to use, lip higher at top than bottom, the bottom sides bow out and has waves when you look along the edges.
    They are refunding after i sent a photo of the case cut in half
    So not sure what to do now get another Apple leather or the UAG Monarch MB which i liked on the 8 i had.

This is Sena's response below so may be worth holding off if anyone is considering it for now.

We have the lip tapering issue being addressed and is due to the tuck and fold wrap design we switched to instead of the edge sealing. This has caused an additional couple of mm of thickness which is lifting the body of the device higher at the bottom.

Please send a photo on the mute hole cutout as this has not been an issue.

We can go ahead an send a replacement but we need to hear back from qc on the current stock to see if this is a one in twenty type issue or one in five which will require new revised stock to be completed.
    11-16-2017 03:13 PM
    They have their set colors that they always carry. Like black and midnight blue. But the other colors that they bring out every 3 months are limited time thing. They don’t come back. Don’t expect sapphire to make a comeback. And I also think cosmos is a limited time color too.
    Yes, I understand the colors aren't supposed to come back. OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised to see a very similar color with a different name.
    11-16-2017 04:21 PM
    I got a Black silicone as the Black leather i got had streaks across the back and seemed very slippery, so returned it and Apple gave me the silicone for free.
    It's just a dust and lint and everything else magnet but the case has good grip and fits well.
    So ordered the Black Sena and arrived yesterday. It has mute switch cut out not right and hard to use, lip higher at top than bottom, the bottom sides bow out and has waves when you look along the edges.
    They are refunding after i sent a photo of the case cut in half
    So not sure what to do now get another Apple leather or the UAG Monarch MB which i liked on the 8 i had.

This is Sena's response below so may be worth holding off if anyone is considering it for now.

We have the lip tapering issue being addressed and is due to the tuck and fold wrap design we switched to instead of the edge sealing. This has caused an additional couple of mm of thickness which is lifting the body of the device higher at the bottom.

Please send a photo on the mute hole cutout as this has not been an issue.

We can go ahead an send a replacement but we need to hear back from qc on the current stock to see if this is a one in twenty type issue or one in five which will require new revised stock to be completed.
    The leather are usually slippery for me for about a week until they break in and the hand oils absorbs in.
    11-16-2017 04:22 PM
2,092 ... 2425262728 ...