Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    11-12-2017 03:02 PM
    While I don’t see the Symmetry causing scratches, I’m not a fan of it. It is too bulky for my fiancé (she’s tiny) and it isn’t scratch or fingerprint resistant. This thing is always dirty, literally. Very disappointed considering both my NGP cases (Regular and Advanced) have performed much better for much less. Just ordered the Spigen clear hard case which people are swearing by. I will report back once it is received.

p.s. still recommend the Incipio NGP cases if you don’t need that absolute protection. Phenomenal cases so far, especially the advanced.
    11-12-2017 03:30 PM
    I picked up a taupe Apple leather folio case today at Best Buy. I'm loving it, so far. It looks pretty classy, I can carry the cards I use in it, and I like how it turns on/turns off the screen when you open it and close it. The only thing I don't like about it is that the magnets don't keep the flap closed. They're only there to turn on/turn off the display. I would never pay $100 for it, though. I was lucky to get it for $35 by exchanging the Otterbox Commuter case + using a couple of gift cards.
    11-12-2017 04:21 PM
    Nice choice! Have the clear hybrid S ( adds the stand) on my X..great case
    gadget22 likes this.
    11-12-2017 04:49 PM
    While I don’t see the Symmetry causing scratches, I’m not a fan of it. It is too bulky for my fiancé (she’s tiny) and it isn’t scratch or fingerprint resistant. This thing is always dirty, literally. Very disappointed considering both my NGP cases (Regular and Advanced) have performed much better for much less. Just ordered the Spigen clear hard case which people are swearing by. I will report back once it is received.

p.s. still recommend the Incipio NGP cases if you don’t need that absolute protection. Phenomenal cases so far, especially the advanced.
    You don't have the ngp pure do you? What's the difference? Did you post pics of yours? Would love to see
    11-12-2017 05:08 PM
    You don't have the ngp pure do you? What's the difference? Did you post pics of yours? Would love to see
    Not the pure. I’m running the Advance. Also bought the regular NGP before the Advanced. The Regular is SLIGHTLY thinner, but, the Advanced adds an appreciated level of grip, texture, attitude, aesthetics, and also adds several feet more of alleged drop protection. I think I dropped my 6 Plus once from about 2 feet in my 3 years of ownership, so drop protection isn’t my TOP concern. I’ll post pictures later when I get home.
    11-12-2017 06:11 PM
    Not the pure. I’m running the Advance. Also bought the regular NGP before the Advanced. The Regular is SLIGHTLY thinner, but, the Advanced adds an appreciated level of grip, texture, attitude, aesthetics, and also adds several feet more of alleged drop protection. I think I dropped my 6 Plus once from about 2 feet in my 3 years of ownership, so drop protection isn’t my TOP concern. I’ll post pictures later when I get home.
    Awesome, thanks. The pure looks to be the slimmest of all three which is what I'm looking for. Looking forward to your pics.
    11-12-2017 06:15 PM
    Wow ugly as hell...
    Here's one more for you.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-mon01.jpg
    11-12-2017 06:33 PM
    Any one else ordered the Pitaka case for the X?
    https://www.ipitaka.com/
    That's pretty cool
    11-12-2017 06:54 PM
    Here's one more for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mon01.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	120349
    It looks very rugged and protected
    11-12-2017 07:45 PM
    How does the hard plastic hold up against scratching? I like the TPU because they seem less likely to do that but they can discolor.
    Have the clear ultra hybrid S ( has the stand) since I got the X on 11/4.. No scratches at all on the back.. But yes seeing a slight blue coloring in the TPU from my jeans.. Great case and I think you will like it
    11-13-2017 12:54 AM
    I went to the Apple Store today and tried all of the leather cases. I thought I was going to get Cosmos Blue, but ended up with Midnight Blue.
    11-13-2017 01:21 AM
    That’s lovely!
    TripleOne likes this.
    11-13-2017 05:46 AM
    I went to the Apple Store today and tried all of the leather cases. I thought I was going to get Cosmos Blue, but ended up with Midnight Blue. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d69a3b5810.jpg
    I returned the cosmos and bought midnight blue last week. Love it.
    mumfoau and TripleOne like this.
    11-13-2017 09:43 AM
    I’m always torn between leather and silicone. Prefer the grip of silicone but had its inherent penchant for attracting lint. Leather doesn’t attract lint but is more slippery. Lol
    11-13-2017 10:12 AM
    Wife bought me the Tumi slide case over the weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-tumi.jpg  
    11-13-2017 10:26 AM
    Wow ugly as hell...
    While I’m no fan of the case, I️ never understand why people post things like this. Just scroll past the post & keep it moving.
    11-13-2017 10:50 AM
    While I’m no fan of the case, I️ never understand why people post things like this. Just scroll past the post & keep it moving.
    Haha! I thought the same thing! Not my choice of aesthetic, but @felloffthetruck might hate my case as well.
    MKNicole1988 likes this.
    11-13-2017 01:26 PM
    Yeah, I scratched my head at that one too. Lol.
    11-13-2017 02:44 PM
    No idea! Waiting patiently for the Fre. The Slam and Next aren’t for me.
    Wonder how well Face ID is going to work with the Fre's clear plastic screen protector?
    11-13-2017 04:38 PM
    Haha! I thought the same thing! Not my choice of aesthetic, but @felloffthetruck might hate my case as well.
    Exactly lol

Yeah, I scratched my head at that one too. Lol.
    Makes no sense lol
    11-13-2017 06:21 PM
    Wonder how well Face ID is going to work with the Fre's clear plastic screen protector?
    I just installed the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector. It is cut out for the "sensor package". So I don't think there will be any problems.
    11-13-2017 06:30 PM
    I just installed the Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector. It is cut out for the "sensor package". So I don't think there will be any problems.
    I used to use those back when it was like the only SP you could order from Apple. Loved em.
    11-13-2017 06:44 PM

What’s with the holes in the bottom 2 corners of the Spigen Ultra Hybrid?
    COMMISSIONERHBK9 likes this.
    11-13-2017 06:48 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...736b00fde9.jpg
    What’s with the holes in the bottom 2 corners of the Spigen Ultra Hybrid?
    I don’t know, but that’s a great question nonetheless....
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-13-2017 07:06 PM
2,124 ... 2122232425 ...