Here's hoping it looks better when applied. It doesn't look too appealing at the moment...
    It's super weird. In certain lighting/angles it looks pretty good. But others it looks awful. I'm probably not gonna put it on. I only paid 9 bucks for it on sale so it's not a big loss either way. The Totallee case I bought has grown on me more than I expected so I may just stick with it for a while.
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-12-2017 04:29 AM
    Oh bummer - I didn’t realize the crystals were on the sides as well. I have hand issues and need the sides/edges to be smooth and preferably rubbery so this probably won’t work for me.

It is a beautiful case. Enjoy!
    Thank you!!

You should go check it out because the crystals aren’t large nor are they uncomfortable in the hand.
    11-12-2017 05:49 AM
    Anybody using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid? I’ve got one coming in tomorrow.
    11-12-2017 08:17 AM
    Yes, they are fantastic. First case I got and probably the slimmest and clearest one I've found so far. Also got a symmetry but the Spigen is definitely smaller form factor and clearer even on the sides.

Anybody using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid? I’ve got one coming in tomorrow.
    11-12-2017 08:29 AM
    Nice case so far. i love it.
    Which one?
    11-12-2017 08:32 AM
    Yes, they are fantastic. First case I got and probably the slimmest and clearest one I've found so far. Also got a symmetry but the Spigen is definitely smaller form factor and clearer even on the sides.
    How does the hard plastic hold up against scratching? I like the TPU because they seem less likely to do that but they can discolor.
    11-12-2017 08:53 AM
    You get any rainbow effect due to the glass and plastic interaction? I put my supcase unicorn beetle Hybrid on my 8 Plus and there was rainbow oil slick everywhere.
    11-12-2017 10:07 AM
    blaine07 likes this.
    11-12-2017 10:09 AM
    Just received my case by Peel. At first I thought damn that’s a lot of money for hardly any plastic...but it’s as though your phone is naked. Perfect for those times when you’d rather a naked phone. Really nice feel as well.
    11-12-2017 11:12 AM
    classy, love it.
    11-12-2017 11:19 AM
    Just received my case by Peel. At first I thought damn that’s a lot of money for hardly any plastic...but it’s as though your phone is naked. Perfect for those times when you’d rather a naked phone. Really nice feel as well.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...190807b77f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1642c9e272.jpg
    I have the totalee version and it was going to be my go too...until lifeproof went and upped the game. Still like the virtually nothing profile.
    11-12-2017 11:29 AM
    I have not noticed the rainbow effect with mine and I have a silver X. The back seems to wear nicely haven't noticed much scratches. The symmetry I have noticed a few more.

You get any rainbow effect due to the glass and plastic interaction? I put my supcase unicorn beetle Hybrid on my 8 Plus and there was rainbow oil slick everywhere.
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-12-2017 11:33 AM
    I want a case like this for my X except Ringke doesn’t make one — suggestions??

Apple iPhone 7 Plus / iPhone 8 Plus Case, Ringke [Slim] Snug-Fit Slender [Tailored Cutouts] Lightweight Thin Scratch Resistant Dual Coating Protective Case Superior PC Hard Cover - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H0WRAGC...mUvbUpU3012998
    11-12-2017 12:01 PM
    Thank you!!

You should go check it out because the crystals aren’t large nor are they uncomfortable in the hand.
    Cool. I’ll try to find it in a store near me.

Thanks!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:15 PM
    Nobody mentions the Speck Presidio Grip but it’s awesome
    Premium1 likes this.
    11-12-2017 01:16 PM
    Except for me lol I’ve mentioned it 3 times
    11-12-2017 01:17 PM
    11-12-2017 04:02 PM
    While I don’t see the Symmetry causing scratches, I’m not a fan of it. It is too bulky for my fiancé (she’s tiny) and it isn’t scratch or fingerprint resistant. This thing is always dirty, literally. Very disappointed considering both my NGP cases (Regular and Advanced) have performed much better for much less. Just ordered the Spigen clear hard case which people are swearing by. I will report back once it is received.

p.s. still recommend the Incipio NGP cases if you don’t need that absolute protection. Phenomenal cases so far, especially the advanced.
    11-12-2017 04:30 PM
    I picked up a taupe Apple leather folio case today at Best Buy. I'm loving it, so far. It looks pretty classy, I can carry the cards I use in it, and I like how it turns on/turns off the screen when you open it and close it. The only thing I don't like about it is that the magnets don't keep the flap closed. They're only there to turn on/turn off the display. I would never pay $100 for it, though. I was lucky to get it for $35 by exchanging the Otterbox Commuter case + using a couple of gift cards.
    11-12-2017 05:21 PM
    Nice choice! Have the clear hybrid S ( adds the stand) on my X..great case
    gadget22 likes this.
    11-12-2017 05:49 PM
    While I don’t see the Symmetry causing scratches, I’m not a fan of it. It is too bulky for my fiancé (she’s tiny) and it isn’t scratch or fingerprint resistant. This thing is always dirty, literally. Very disappointed considering both my NGP cases (Regular and Advanced) have performed much better for much less. Just ordered the Spigen clear hard case which people are swearing by. I will report back once it is received.

p.s. still recommend the Incipio NGP cases if you don’t need that absolute protection. Phenomenal cases so far, especially the advanced.
    You don't have the ngp pure do you? What's the difference? Did you post pics of yours? Would love to see
    11-12-2017 06:08 PM
    You don't have the ngp pure do you? What's the difference? Did you post pics of yours? Would love to see
    Not the pure. I’m running the Advance. Also bought the regular NGP before the Advanced. The Regular is SLIGHTLY thinner, but, the Advanced adds an appreciated level of grip, texture, attitude, aesthetics, and also adds several feet more of alleged drop protection. I think I dropped my 6 Plus once from about 2 feet in my 3 years of ownership, so drop protection isn’t my TOP concern. I’ll post pictures later when I get home.
    11-12-2017 07:11 PM
    Not the pure. I’m running the Advance. Also bought the regular NGP before the Advanced. The Regular is SLIGHTLY thinner, but, the Advanced adds an appreciated level of grip, texture, attitude, aesthetics, and also adds several feet more of alleged drop protection. I think I dropped my 6 Plus once from about 2 feet in my 3 years of ownership, so drop protection isn’t my TOP concern. I’ll post pictures later when I get home.
    Awesome, thanks. The pure looks to be the slimmest of all three which is what I'm looking for. Looking forward to your pics.
    11-12-2017 07:15 PM
    Wow ugly as hell...
    Here's one more for you.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!-mon01.jpg
    11-12-2017 07:33 PM
    Any one else ordered the Pitaka case for the X?
    https://www.ipitaka.com/
    That's pretty cool
    11-12-2017 07:54 PM
2,185 ... 2021222324 ...