The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Granted I have't read every single page on this thread, but has anyone purchased the Apple Leather Folio yet? I was able to score one from Verizon for 60 bucks (they are horribly overpriced at 99), just wondering if anyone has a real person review on it yet.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

That’s the case that scratched the back of my X - be careful. There wasn’t anything caught in it when I put it on but something got in it and there’s a gouge in my glass and a mark on the case in the same spot.

Oh, ok.. thanks for the heads up!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

I️ step away for a brief moment and you accidentally ordering stuff🤣🤣🤣

BTW...it’s pretty solid & not super thick. I️ think it’s perfect!!!

1404ac68b1d80339e6616127ce200088.jpg

This one is at Best Buy. My shopping fingers feel awfully twitchy

scarr2k

Oct 31, 2017
Visit site

Granted I have't read every single page on this thread, but has anyone purchased the Apple Leather Folio yet? I was able to score one from Verizon for 60 bucks (they are horribly overpriced at 99), just wondering if anyone has a real person review on it yet.

I tried one out at Bestbuy but didn't like that the cover/lid wouldn't clamp shut. Seems for that price it would have. I think the only magnet is to put the phone to sleep when it closes not to keep it shut.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

I tried one out at Bestbuy but didn't like that the cover/lid wouldn't clamp shut. Seems for that price it would have. I think the only magnet is to put the phone to sleep when it closes not to keep it shut.

Thanks for the feedback on it. I figured for 60 bucks I can give it a shot and probably make my money back on eBay if it doesn't work out. My main concern is if it doesn't clamp shut the lid might warp. Ive had a couple other folio cases that after a couple weeks of use the front cover ends up not being straight due to the "hinge" being broken in at an angle.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Oh, ok.. thanks for the heads up!

No problem. I also had ordered the Ringke Air and Ringke Prism and I really like them. They’re clear, the air is smooth on the back but won’t stick to the phone, and because the back is soft it shouldn’t gouge like the fusion did if something gets in the case. I really like them.

Last edited:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

So before my review goes live. I would strongly recommend not buying an Otterbox Symmetry. Mine has scratched the back glass of my X. In the corner I use to push my phone into the case.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

That’s the case that scratched the back of my X - be careful. There wasn’t anything caught in it when I put it on but something got in it and there’s a gouge in my glass and a mark on the case in the same spot.

Wow, thank you for letting me know. Now I’m paranoid with theses cases and new glass back phones 🤭

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR