The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I hope you like them! The site has so many pages of choices. I even got a customized one as a bridal shower gift for someone. Like I said they’re nothing fancy but they are cute and cheap.

They do have a lot of cute cheap cases. I couldn’t believe I purchased 3 cases for less than $35 bucks. I ordered a custom case as well and I can’t wait to see the finish product.

ed96be36053576ed5c1cb98793222209.jpg

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

I'll have the Rhinoshield mod case Monday (expected delivery). So far I am like the ringke case that I got.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

coopski

Nov 5, 2017
Visit site
I have used and really liked the Seidio cases.. I have had the convert model for my last two iPhones and have the Dilex for my X that is coming soon..
Most of you won't use the belt clip, but I really like it when I am walking a property (in the brush) or working on something or prevent theft in a crowed, you can just lock your phone in the holster (just a quick button) that won't let the phone release until you unlock it.
Also, military drop specs... a lifesaver.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I am done now.

Apple Black Leather Case (returned)
UAG Monarch Graphite Case
Spigen Glass Screen Protector
iOttie Wireless Car charger
Belkin Boost UP 15W Wireless charger.

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Do the Apple leather cases ever go on sale? I've never used an Apple case leather or otherwise but don't really want to blow $50 especially since they don't have a huge protection ability vs other cases in that price point. I like my nomad leather for the most part but one of Apple's leather in a different color would be nice too

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Do the Apple leather cases ever go on sale? I've never used an Apple case leather or otherwise but don't really want to blow $50 especially since they don't have a huge protection ability vs other cases in that price point. I like my nomad leather for the most part but one of Apple's leather in a different color would be nice too

I’ve never seen them go on sale.
It’s worth the $50

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I’ve never seen them go on sale.
It’s worth the $50

Ditto. If you're a Best Buy rewards member you get coupons, that's really the only way (store coupons/rewards) as they don't go on sale.

I never bought the Apple cases because of what you said but since I got my first one with my 6s that's all I buy.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Occasionally you can find colors that have been discontinued on sale, but it's rare. I've seen a couple Apple Watch bands and silicone iPhone cases at Target on sale.

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

So, reporting back on my Incipio NGP, it is a fantastic case. It is light, thin, but protective enough for my purposes. It was also fairly cheap for the quality. I ordered an NGP advanced just because I like this one so much.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Got the under armour protect grip case. Fit is perfect. Feels great and looks great with the silver iPhone. And it’s not bulky.

d49ffa1015cf7b4a2b86f04ea20c81f7.jpg

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

went with the tumi black leather wrap and red canvas for now.

Attachments

• tumi.jpg
    tumi.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 4

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Is there a trick for fixing broken images on Tapatalk? Hudss post has a broken image (for me) and I can’t view it. Anyone know what the deal is?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice