Never mind, @nikkisharrif. I accidentally ordered one. “Accidentally.”
    I hate when I "accidentally" order things.
    nikkisharif and w00cash1020 like this.
    11-07-2017 09:06 PM
    I hate when I "accidentally" order things.
    Like a $1200 Phone. Lol.
    msm0511 and Just_Me_D like this.
    11-07-2017 09:16 PM
    I am stuck deciding between both the Spigen Air, which has an known presence and reviews, or the BARE case from PDuJour. Which I found via a share on reddit. They seem to be U.S based. The site shows pics really good but I havent heard of them before? Has anyone tried them? Thanks in advance!
    11-07-2017 09:16 PM
    I will not use any case.. I love to use my iPhone X naked only.
    That will be me soon. I’m using the aubergine leather while I adjust to the size (I’ve had plus size only since the first plus launched, so it’s an adjustment and the case helps) and also because the purple is pretty...but I’ve been using it caseless at home.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-07-2017 09:26 PM
    I am stuck deciding between both the Spigen Air, which has an known presence and reviews, or the BARE case from PDuJour. Which I found via a share on reddit. They seem to be U.S based. The site shows pics really good but I havent heard of them before? Has anyone tried them? Thanks in advance!
    I've used the Spigen Air Skin before and really like those. I just wish the colors were more interesting. I've never heard of the other company before, but I'm into that Mint one. Not sure how it would look on my Space Grey though. I was planning on getting an Air Skin, but I've been pretty happy with my Totallee case. It's just as thin, and comes in more colors.
    11-07-2017 09:32 PM
    Oh wow it seems like the totallees are the same cases, i like their deep green, but DuJour has the mint X.X. Im probably just gonna settle on a purple or red.
    I've used the Spigen Air Skin before and really like those. I just wish the colors were more interesting. I've never heard of the other company before, but I'm into that Mint one. Not sure how it would look on my Space Grey though. I was planning on getting an Air Skin, but I've been pretty happy with my Totallee case. It's just as thin, and comes in more colors.
    11-07-2017 09:52 PM
    Oh wow it seems like the totallees are the same cases, i like their deep green, but DuJour has the mint X.X. Im probably just gonna settle on a purple or red.
    The Totallee's are pretty good, and they've been around for a while. I'd trust them over a company I've never heard of. There's also Peel if you haven't checked them out.
    https://buypeel.com/
    11-07-2017 10:00 PM
    Never mind, @nikkisharrif. I accidentally ordered one. “Accidentally.”
    I️ step away for a brief moment and you accidentally ordering stuff🤣🤣🤣

BTW...it’s pretty solid & not super thick. I️ think it’s perfect!!!
    11-07-2017 10:10 PM
    The Totallee's are pretty good, and they've been around for a while. I'd trust them over a company I've never heard of. There's also Peel if you haven't checked them out.
    https://buypeel.com/
    Peel was the first place I went to but they just dont have my color!! I really like thin cases, I ended up just biting the bullet and grabbing the P DuJor lavender, since i was dead set on purple, it was my first choice and now ive seen navy blue, red, and some greens.. oh gosh haha, if i didnt order i probably would just spend all night going back and forth. their pics look really good on the lavender, but peel and totallee are bigger companies though. It'll prob get here with my iphone, here goes! Thanks mom0511 (sorry i cant see your name correctly.)
    11-07-2017 10:24 PM
    I have that same Ringke Fusion case noticed the same watermark thing (case was in contact with glassback, I put roughly a 1mm dot of clear tape on the inside of the case to separate the two, that did the trick. That is just a temporary solution.
    This case that I ordered has better reviews and supposed to avoid that.
    iPhone X Case, Trianium [Clarium Series] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073TD2SF4...mUvbUpU3010855

Update: got the case in, perfect look, no watermark. Look closely the hard plastic part has invisible dot pattern on the inside to avoid contact with the phone. I recommend this clear case. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...189f2d419c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...879fe07ff4.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b8f787defb.jpg
    I like that case, so how are the buttons? I really love the way Ringke buttons were, very easy to push!
    In fact, I will return cases if they are too hard to push, even if I love everything else about it..
    11-08-2017 12:18 AM
    I like that case, so how are the buttons? I really love the way Ringke buttons were, very easy to push!
    In fact, I will return cases if they are too hard to push, even if I love everything else about it..
    Buttons are still clicky as they were with Ringke. May be slightly more firm, but I really don’t feel much difference. This case is crystal clear and very grippy.
    11-08-2017 12:23 AM
    Okay, I finally caught up with the pictures. So first I bought a clear Otterbox Symmetry,

Then my silver Peel case came in,

I’m currently using the Symmetry while I await other cases to arrive. Those should be an Armor-X, Lumion Diamont, Mous Limitless (assuming they keep their word), Cover-Up Woodback Explorer in Mahogany, and Silk Innovations Base Grip. You can probably expect my reviews of the Symmetry and Peel to be live in a day or two. My Symmetry review also has a review of my Pure.Gear HD tempered glass screen protector. And of course I’ll be getting Rhinoshield at some point.
    zachpenguin, sekelani and mumfoau like this.
    11-08-2017 12:47 AM
    Otterbox Statement

11-08-2017 05:36 AM
    I have the silicone version and like the color a lot. Curious how the leather wears over time.
    11-08-2017 05:45 AM
    I have the silicone version and like the color a lot. Curious how the leather wears over time.
    Me too. If it wears as well as the saddle brown leather I had for my 6s Plus I’ll be happy. If it just turns black like my midnight blue case I’ll stop using it.
    11-08-2017 06:03 AM
    Me too. If it wears as well as the saddle brown leather I had for my 6s Plus I’ll be happy. If it just turns black like my midnight blue case I’ll stop using it.
    Understood about the midnight blue. Mine did the same!
    Not sure I would want a color like this to wear tho. The saddle brown seems more natural but the blue, red, etc I would want to keep their color. Guess that’s why I get silicone but still curious — maybe it looks good and changes my mind!
    11-08-2017 06:06 AM
    ^I didn’t realize how terrible these pictures were until I uploaded them, lol. Horrible lighting and taken with an iPad mini. This case is really awesome, I swear!

Here’s a stock photo and yes, this is what it actually looks like:

Otterbox Statement

Feels solid and great in the hand, really grippy and makes the phone easy to hold.
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-08-2017 06:15 AM

Went to get an Apple Leather and got distracted. Yes. I bought it.
    Yeah, I can relate to having ‘been there, done that.’ I’m up to 7 cases and counting for the ‘X’ - it’s been like that since the 6 Plus for me :sigh:
    Smh, lol...
    11-08-2017 06:39 AM
    Understood about the midnight blue. Mine did the same!
    Not sure I would want a color like this to wear tho. The saddle brown seems more natural but the blue, red, etc I would want to keep their color. Guess that’s why I get silicone but still curious — maybe it looks good and changes my mind!
    Either way you’ll probably buy it just because I have one. #iphonex
    11-08-2017 06:40 AM
    Peel was the first place I went to but they just dont have my color!! I really like thin cases, I ended up just biting the bullet and grabbing the P DuJor lavender, since i was dead set on purple, it was my first choice and now ive seen navy blue, red, and some greens.. oh gosh haha, if i didnt order i probably would just spend all night going back and forth. their pics look really good on the lavender, but peel and totallee are bigger companies though. It'll prob get here with my iphone, here goes! Thanks mom0511 (sorry i cant see your name correctly.)
    Remember to post pics when you get it!! I'm interested to hear how they look in person, how shipping was, and if the company seems reliable. I may pick the Mint up if all goes well for you.
    11-08-2017 07:32 AM
    That’s the case that scratched the back of my X - be careful. There wasn’t anything caught in it when I put it on but something got in it and there’s a gouge in my glass and a mark on the case in the same spot.
    11-08-2017 07:48 AM
    Evutec carbon fiber!

https://www.evutec.com/products/ipho...-included.html

My local Target store had it in stock.

They also have in ballistic nylon for ten bucks cheaper. Works great and comes with magnetic mount that clips on AC vent grill in car. Magnet is very strong and phone doesn't move and wireless charging works fine.

Case feels grippy with half the bulk of the otterbox symmetry but does not compromise protection for typical waist to ground drops.
    11-08-2017 07:59 AM
    Want to ask those who've the Apple leather cases. Is it normal that after some time of usage, the case will exhibit marks, patina, etc?
    11-08-2017 08:00 AM
    My fiancé’s symmetry case arrived. It’s a beautiful case (I’ll have to ask her if it is having the same watermark issue that other clear cases are showing). It doesn’t add too much to the phone considering the protection it claims it offers. It also allows the phone’s natural look to stand out. I think it is a good balance of protection and aesthetics.
    11-08-2017 08:02 AM
    Want to ask those who've the Apple leather cases. Is it normal that after some time of usage, the case will exhibit marks, patina, etc?
    Yes. That's just how leather wears. From what others have said it looks good on the browns, but less so on the more vibrant cases. The black will of course get marks, but the color won't change as much for obvious reasons. I like the look of worn brown leather. Not sure if I'd like a more vibrant case to wear.

Edit: Has anyone that uses leather cases tried putting shoe leather protection on a case? Does it work?
    reeneebob likes this.
    11-08-2017 08:11 AM
1,855 ... 1415161718 ...