Why  removed jet black finish

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
This made me so sad because jet black & matte black are AMAZING!!

I didn't get the 7 model because my 6s + was working great then. Now I'm getting the 8 and there is no matte black. I love how sechsy it looks. I am sad. Should I go with the 7+ just to get my matte black sechsyness? Decisions.

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Bc jet black was a quick and overrated fad. I was so hyped for it when announced and stupidly delayed me getting the iPhone 7 Plus bc I had to have it. Then as soon as I received it those micro abrasions freaked me out and I’ve never even enjoyed the jet black as it has been hidden in a case for the last year!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I didn't get the 7 model because my 6s + was working great then. Now I'm getting the 8 and there is no matte black. I love how sechsy it looks. I am sad. Should I go with the 7+ just to get my matte black sechsyness? Decisions.

It’s totally up to you. The Space Grey doesn’t look as bad as it use to because they seemed to have made it darker. As for getting a 7 Plus, it’s still a great phone and I don’t feel it’s lacking any features. If you have your heart set in Matte Black, I say go for it!!!! It’s an amazing device

Bc jet black was a quick and overrated fad. I was so hyped for it when announced and stupidly delayed me getting the iPhone 7 Plus bc I had to have it. Then as soon as I received it those micro abrasions freaked me out and I’ve never even enjoyed the jet black as it has been hidden in a case for the last year!

That whole micro abrasions thing was so overhyped. I never let someone else determine my feelings on a device. I have the jet black 7 Plus & have used it naked 90% of the time & it still looks great! I have a few scratches on the screen but they aren’t extremely noticeable. I enjoyed my device like I wanted to & you should have too.

This is about a week ago
0ae684faa342149f89ee931a3b1a3638.jpg

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand the question. The space gray metal is now surrounded by glass. Jet black was a shiny glass.

Were you hoping for a deeper black color?

Ziich47

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I mean I think Jet black would have been a better choice. It would have been a call back to the iPhone 4 design which imho was and still is the best iPhone in terms of design

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I would prefer Jet Black, but Apple has to intro new colors or try to make exclusives so next spring they call roll out a new color and pump demand again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods